interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head said i had to.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

The voices in my head said i had to. Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 am

Side story: A boy band is formed.
((don’t worry I timeskipped the nasties :3 + it's only a quick one so there's probably some errors but i'm too lazy to fix it))

Chase was being the normal Chase, out on the town making a couple quick bucks. Of course he knew gambling for the underage wasn’t permitted but he also knew so was alcohol and that never stopped him. He walked to the bar with his oh so ever confident stride when he couldn’t help but let his eyes be drawn to a couple of guys arguing about something.
“This job is boring enough, so stop being stubborn and just come back so we don’t have to put up with Fran’s nagging” Duke scowled already fed up with the meaningless task that Fran had sent him and Holden to do. Meaningless, more like impossible when Damien wanted to do something it was impossible to say otherwise.
Holden on the other hand had a smile on his face and like always he made best of the situation and decided to just go with the flow and join in with Damien. “I’ll try a Bloody Mary” he announced carefree though he didn’t particularly know what was in it.
“c’mon don’t be like that you know you want to join in too, how about a drink on me?” Damien tried to persuade him and it wasn’t all that hard to convince Duke to join in either, actually he didn’t seem in the least bothered by it. Maybe the yelling had all been a scheme to get a free drink out of it.
Chase would have normally just walked by even though the group were indeed eye- catching but the main part that peeked his curiosity was their resemblance to the cultural arts members… too bad he didn’t have a camera, underage kids drinking certainly would be hard for the club to explain.
His plan had been to simply get them drunk and get them talking but somehow things didn’t go as planned and they went from the bar filled with some and sweat to one of their apartments. The alcohol had only helped bring out each of their sexual quirks to their peaks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chase woke up from some, screaming? Thumping? What the hell is it? He thought to himself as he began to feel the weight and warmth of bodies close to him. It took a few moments for him to gather himself and remember what happened, “fck that was fun” he commented as he attempted to get up having to slightly shift the other boys bodies. Lucky the bed was big but not big enough in chase’s opinion. It was only then he was able to pin point what had woken him up, it was a neighbours bad idea of good music, some crappy pop group. It made him wonder if he could hear that if the neighbours heard them last night…
He stretched out a bit as he mumbled that, “anybody can become a boy band these days” feeling slight pain from last night knowing there will probably be a couple of bruises and marks that’ll take a while to heal not that he was the only one, the thought gave him slight smirk.
“as long as they look good” Holden added making Chase jump a bit since he really hadn’t expected any of the others to be awake.
“we could probably pull it off” duke commented as he yawned a bit before opening his eyes.
“That’s a great idea” Damien spoke cheerfully obviously already recovered and ready to go again.
“Fine let’s do it” Chase agreed thinking of how it would benefit him.
“For what, another round or making a band?” Holden asked wiping the sleep out of his eyes and sitting up in the bed.
“Both” they all spoke in harmony.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

FORGOT TO COMMENT AHAH

Chase, getting so distracted.

But he has three new 'friends'! Ahahaha

I really loved Duke scheming to get a free drink~

The boyband is such a wonderful ship.
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 pm

I laughed for a good minute at the end when they said both =)

Duke loves freebies XD

Why is the boy band such a beautiful ship T^T
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Oh my... x]
That was a fun read! I'm glad you said Holden wasn't sure what the drink had, too, since he usually doesn't do alcohol... he's an aggressive drunk.

I love how Chase was just randomly drawn into their antics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 am

anne likes the boyband antics

im so happy

ah, he's aggressive?

hmm.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:46 am

Alcohol loosens his grip on his bad side, so yep, he steers clear of the stuff.
Ahahaha... what are you planning? xD

Teehee... I can't help it, I wasn't expecting the band to get this close, but... I kind of like it in a weird surreal kinda way. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am

glad you guys like it xD

extra cause i'm too lazy to edit: it say's some and sweat but i did mean smoke and sweat.
<-- did not proof read it. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head said i had to.   The voices in my head said i had to. Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head said i had to.
Page 1 of 1