interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sHIPPPING?!?!?

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Jake
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh lord...

Everyones Reactions to Artie Swearing:
Everyone in HACHIKO: -,- Lol no surprise there.
Everyone in HON: OMG SHE SWORE HOLY MAN THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD HOT DAMN #stillreelingfrombadassery

Everyone was freaking out when Artie said 'fuck' to Cattivo and Francisco. Especially Tweeting and Mikuru lololol
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:36 pm

We have readers? How do you know?

Eh.. got back from class and my head feels like mush... but I can't fall asleep...

Main reason I want to stay here is because I like the username Mistress... xD and that we can pick whatever picture as an avatar rather than the candy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 pm

I just like it here because then I don't have to tune down Eli's stonedness.
And I get to describe everything in disgusting detail. ^_^

But I'll have to come up something if we move back to MCL

Hahahahaha yesssssss ELI LIVES ON
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

@Anne I like my name too XD I wish I would have though of it when I first started on MCL

Yeah my characters are pretty chill so I will do whatever you guys want, I'll go with the majority
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Haha, yeah, everyone's just letting all their creative passions flood this site.
Wonder how MCL Eli will be as compared to SIK Eli...

Yeah! Mistress is my username on Roleplay Galore, too. Someone on MCL already took Mistress, and that person played for like one day damnit. I hate it when good usernames are taken by people who don't even play.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:01 pm

OMG
I just thought about MCL Eli. Ugh. If we move back to MCL, he'll either become a tsundere asshole, or he just won't make the change and cease to exist. LOL

(OTL I'd have to make a new character...)

But yeah I know right
Someone took my real name, so I couldn't change it. Checked back in five days - she deleted her freaking account. D:
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Oh, no... Why would you do that to me? Create a character and make me fantasize over a beautiful future relationship between Eli and Holden and then suddenly kill him off... =_=
Ah, shouldn't worry... you'll make another good one.

You should have tried to make another account with that username after she deleted it. I mean, what's five days worth of MCL? Oh! And congrats on winning the fanfic award! =D
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 pm

LOL
MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT?
(And people had already friended me on there, so I was like, 'Fuck, why can't I be friendless?')
TOO LAZY
/shot

It is a beautiful relationship! The desperation and twisted love between two dragon-blooded men is just too hot to deny! Very Happy
Not to mention, if they were on a mission and it was raining and Eli was already in love with Holden, he'd purposely make the atmosphere brighter around him so it wouldn't rain on Holden. ^_^ (He'd let everyone else get soaked though. AHAHHAHAHAHA)

The drugs and abuse aspect is one of the biggest aspects of their relationship...and it can't even be shown on MCL... T^T
We'd have to take it over PM - and then NO ONE ELSE WOULD BE ABLE TO REVEL IN OUR EPIC DRAMATIC RPING

Eh. I'm otayy with that. Very Happy

(Heh heh heh, I used Eli originally for the Dream Realm - he's gonna stay the same there, but with Hachiko, he's a lot more violennnnnnnt - since I'm pretty sure I'll mostly be making Isaac do something since Eli crashes from his highs all the time.)

And thank you~~!
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I kind of want to keep it on here now that I think about it, but you guys have to listen to me about stuff.

(What are you talking about Siren)

I do like to have the cursing ability.

Dang

Ahaha

Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Every place has a few rules and this is your place so we should follow them x3

I don't mind following a few rules.
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Tē obedīmus, Domine.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Haha I giggled at being addressed as Domine. *puts hands on cheeks* Almost sounds as good as king.

Okay~

*should actually make a poll*

Do you guys like the skin on this place? Should I change it to something brighter?
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:45 pm

I just jumped on my bed, but slipped and fell on my laundry basket... ow.... I really need some sleep...

Oh my gush, that sounds sooo cute! Ahaha, I see Holden's arm wrapped around Eli's waist, fingers tucked under his shirt to trace circles on Eli's skin, as they have a sweet little stroll. And everyone else is like sopping wet mad. >=T

Yeah... this is too beautiful, my half conscious mind can't take it!

Aw, if we were PMing, it'd be like a secret relationship that no one knows about - not even other role players know what's happening... like why one day, Holden is really mad at Eli for some reason - and only we'd know it's because something like he thought that Eli overdosed, but was wrong, of course.

Hm, actually that sounds kind of fun. xD

AH! The Dream Realm... T_T I feel like crap when it comes to my own RP... because I'm too into this one, I can't split my focus. ]x

Siren - Cici's right! Of course, we'll listen! I was kind of expecting your word to be absolute on this forum already, anyways. ^_^ But, I would prefer something brighter...

I should really nap now... made people laugh at how sleep deprived I am, today.
Talk to you all later!
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

I like it better now than I did before!

Count me as impressed x3
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 pm

OMG THE SKIN CHANGED COOL

LOL
Did you want rēx?
I figured we'd seem more subservient with the dominus thing. ^_^

Ooh, yes, that'd be pretty cute! Then a few characters come along and cuss 'em out because they're like "YOU SHITHEADS WHAT ABOUT US" and Eli flips them the bird, reverting back to his sucky attitude when he's high...

Heh heh heh, go to sleep Anne...

LOL
Eli overdosed - that's probably what happened.
Or Eli wasn't telling Holden about the abuse, but he missed a bruise to cover up...
He'd walk in, Holden would hurl abuse at him, and he'd be like: "Wait, wtf? I'm sober! Calm down, I'm sober!" Then he'd try to get back on Holden's good side.

*pats shoulder* Managing an RP sounds hard...
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:03 pm

It's a lot easier on the eyes! I just don't like black backgrounds, I guess... Now I'm ready for the rules! I know... I'm odd - I like rules and order and tidiness.

Haha, Minette would try to squeeze in and Holden would just push her out and hand her his umbrella. While Eli's flipping them out, he'd just laugh and shrug. "Nothing I can do about it! Anyways, needs to save his strength!"

Ah, too cute! x3 Gosh.. don't usually get like this over a ship...

Managing an RP is hard if you're lazy like me... or can't focus on more than one RP at a time... also like me.

Kay, gonna leave for sure this time.. be back in some hours. =_=
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Ahhhhh my eyes my eyes they burn they burn.

I actually like darker backgrounds it's easier on my eyes when i'm sleepy but i like this one too so it's all cool.

@ anne good night
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 pm

The fact that this RP has lasted for as long as it has is a miracle.

I'm terrible at keeping things going, but I'm actually LINING UP STUFF WHAT IS THIS

Also Hida I laughed really hard at your one shipping list from earlier (Is Cat really that shippable)

EDIT:

MEL!

IM SORRY!

*stabs self in the boob*
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

WOAH LOOK AT THIS LAYOUT ERMAHGERD

My friend, showed me this old ass song, it's Thanks For The Memories by Fallout Boy, and it reminded me of Artie x Eli OHSHIT

Herro again guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

I don't know why I laughed so hard at stabs self in boob

Fati is horribly childish

Let's just keep it on here, I not much of a rule breaker anyways

Cat is UBER shippable XD

Bye bye Anne ^.^
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm

@Anne:

Night!
LOL
If Eli wanted, he'd make a big-ass solid umbrella out of dark energy and it'd cover everyone's heads and no birds would be able to shit over them... but he's not that benevolent.

(HoldenxEli is that one ship people can't get over... because it emphasizes the qualities of both individuals greatly. ^_^ Holden's mothering instinct, and Eli's... well, Eli-ness.)

Cat is very very shippable. No lie. I swear, you influenced me on each of those ships. I'd ship Cattivo and Dagr too, but thinking about Cattivo punching Dagr out just kinda turned me off...forever... seeing as Falki would retaliate and react very badly...

*claps* It has lasted long!

You're not the only one, Fati... I laughed too. ;D

Hey, Jill!!!!
Ooh, that song IS Artie and Eli's song!

Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 pm

NOOOOO don't stab yourself i still wuv you.
*is too late*
today we mourn the death of sirens boob, it has long been a part of our admin but today it's seen it's ultimate doom, lets take a minute of silence to remember it.

Edit: we have six guests Surprised
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm

MEL I couldn't stop laughing at that no I'm in a library you need to stop

It's cause...um...hell I don't know why.

I found this thing and it seems like a reply Damien would give to Duke leaving him. (Not that they're dating or anything but OTL)

sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 Tumblr_mcn6t06WNl1rzcqedo1_500
sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 Tumblr_mcn6t06WNl1rzcqedo2_500

Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh my gerd you guys stop making me laugh I am in the library and this guy keeps looking at me XD

Siren yesh that is perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

sHIPPPING?!?!?
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
interim days :: All That Other Stuff :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: