interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Panic!

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Ace
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Siren
Admin
Siren

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Spirit Panic! 15xr860

PLOT

A Retrospective Look at History

In the year 2550, Japan sunk into the sea. Countless earthquakes withered the island over time, until it was eventually too much. This was not an unprecedented event; it was in fact predicted to happen in the year 2050. To prepare Japan enlisted the aid of America, and together they began an ambitious plan, they were going to create a new ‘Japan.’ I won’t get into the details, because honestly they aren’t very important, what is important is that this new ‘Japan’ was finished in the year 2545. It was connected to the western edge of the United States, and due to a binding contract officially became a part of America. This story takes place in a town right on the border between New Japan and the west coast, in the year 2570.

The Present

Hachiko High, a recently built private high school that has been standing for four years. It is named after the town in which it was built. This high school is special in that it adopts both traditional Japanese and American methods, and is the first of its kind. Students live on campus in two separate buildings, the male and female dorm accordingly. Near school grounds there are various shops which frequently have students as customers. Presently, students are enjoying summer break.

Many of the schools clubs continue meeting even during breaks, there is one club in particular that is of a specific importance, The Cultural Arts club. The name is a front; the club’s activities have nothing to do with cultural arts. The members of this club are special, and their activities are without a doubt unknown by the populace. To put it bluntly, members of the club are hunters of the supernatural. Their circumstances differ from one another; however they are all the same in that they have an acute awareness and sensitivity to the unknown.

Recently there has been a sharp rise in the number of paranormal and otherwise unexplainable events occurring in the town of Hachiko. People are vanishing without a trace, seeing and hearing strange things in the dead of night. The CA club comes in here; however the level of instability is of the likes they’ve never seen before. Something is obviously going on in the town, and until they find out just ‘what’ this something is the flood of incidents will only continue to grow more and more out of hand.

The Cultural Arts Club

The CA Club is composed of two types of members, Purifiers, and Pacifiers:

Pacifiers

Pacifiers are students that have an abundance of spiritual power due to a connection with a supernatural being. Be it that they are a ‘half-blood’ or were ‘cursed’ with their power, all Pacifiers have an inner familiar that they draw their power from. Utilizing this power they are able to do what mere mortals cannot, combat hostile spirits, monsters, and demons. Just how their power manifests within them depends upon their familiar. A mystical familiar will allow the Pacifier access to basic offensive magic, while a physically powerful one will enhance their physical prowess.

Purifiers

Being naturally tied to the realm of the dead these students are able to sense the presence of spirits, be they ghosts, demons, angels, or any other being that thrives in life and death. Psyche magic draws upon the inner power of the user via the will of their soul, and enhances their mental abilities. Being proficient with Psyche magic allows one access to a myriad of Psychic powers. Purifiers are typically weaker than their Pacifier counterparts, and so their role in dealing with hostile spirits is usually passive. They cannot cast offensive spells; instead they use their abilities to lend support to Pacifiers. They can sense when danger is near, and it’s a Purifiers job to offer intelligence to Pacifiers. They are also responsible for sending wayward spirits to rest. Just how they go about doing this depends upon the target. For example ghosts require solace to pass onto the other side; once they find it one way or another the Purifier preforms a silent prayer to pass them on to the afterlife.

Your Rules

+No power playing. Yes, the characters will be powerhouses, but they will be up against strong enemies.

+No god modding, AT ALL.

+This isn’t a battle RP really, there will be conflicts and danger however the main thing to focus on is character development and resolving the issues presented to the club.

+Romance is great, just be careful with it. I hear kids come here and stuff. Girls love and Boys love is A-OK in my book.

+Drama is fine, but don’t expect there to be no repercussions for your character.

Your Character's Rules

Hello!
If you can read this text, you are spiritually aware.
My name is Francisco Dragoni, and I’m very happy that you’ve decided to express an interest in the Creative Arts Club.
Strange events have been happening, events that have been putting citizens in danger.
Here we intend for you to express yourself in ways that the school would normally not allow.
We could use your help to solve the problem and effectively put a stop to the danger.
(No nudes though. I feel I must include this due to our Treasurer. Cattivo…)
You won’t be bound to us. You can leave at any time.
We’re sure that you will enjoy your time with us!
It’ll be worth it to keep everyone safe.
Now, if you do decide to join, you should know that our club only has three rules.
1.) Bring your own supplies.
1.) Outside of your own powers, you will not be given any weapons for combat.
2.) Be kind to each other.
2.) Do not fight among each other or against those who are powerless.
3.) Attend all the meetings!
3.) You cannot skip out on investigation missions, or you’ll be thrown out of the club.
And that’s it! We hope to see you there!
We meet up in room 209 every Monday and Wednesday
The password to get membership into the club is ‘Panic!’
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Siren
Admin
Siren

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: TEMPLATE   Spirit Panic! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Character Template

Name:
Age: (They should be an age that makes sense for a high school student please)
Appearance:
(Include height, account for weight as well (110 lbs and 6’2’’ is going to look starved) Maybe a few additional features that the picture you chose doesn’t really account for? Like is he/she usually frowning, always smiling, etc.)
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Position in Club:
Role: (Are they a Pacifier, or a Purifier? Think about which would fit your character better. Note—pacifiers will ALWAYS have some form of facial marking/tattoo. They will be covering it up with makeup or bandages for school purposes.)
Abilities: (Make sure these fit within their role, if you’re not sure if something is allowed or you don’t understand don’t hesitate to question me.) (Up to 3 abilities allowed)
Other: (Anything else you’d like to add like/dislikes, themes, ect…)

Send these to me through PM if you aren't already part of the roleplay <3

Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Spirit Panic! 3586sgm

“Yeah? That’s good.” Cattivo looked back at Allen who was now nothing but deadweight (not in the literal sense, thankfully.) When Jake came Cattivo felt a sense of relief. “I’m done with this place. The sooner we’re out of here the better.” Cattivo was going to offer to carry Allen but Jake had already shifted. Cattivo glanced from Jake ‘Dagr’, to the real one, and then scowled. “Too tall.”

He could feel a dull pounding brewing, growing so terribly slow. Despite its sluggish build-up, he recognized it. He had felt this same headache once before. Nicotine withdrawal.

“Yeah. We’ll drop Allen off at the English room and then go meet up with Fran.”

It was a short trip. Cattivo kept constantly looking back at Jake, Dagr, and Allen as if to confirm they still existed. He was the one to slide the door open for them and helped to gently set Allen down on the ground. He nodded at Rae. “You’ll have to stay with him if you don’t trust the seals Fran put up.” Cattivo commented, standing back up. “Whatever you want to do, I guess.” The Kamaitachi looked down at Rae in displeasure, glad to leave with Cattivo as he headed out the door with Jake and Dagr. “…also, Jake, could you switch back? It’s freaking me out, seeing double.
-
Reaching the open door, Cattivo frowned but stopped when he could still hear the voices of the others slowly making their descent. “They haven’t finished up yet. What a disappointment.” Cattivo groused before starting down the stairs. “Yo, Fran!” He figured the element of surprise didn’t really matter when you were dealing with semi-omniscient beings “We made it!”

Wrapping his fingers around the railing, a sudden sick feeling overcame him. He closed his eyes, shivering. He raised his head to yell, ’somethings up!’, but the moment he opened his eyes pain raked across his cornea. His eyes felt like they were on fire. The pressure building inside his head grew. With a soundless moan, he bowed low, his forehead almost touching his knees.

He clutched the railing for support and tried to swallow the bile climbing his esophagus. His eyes were clenched shut, head bowed. His head wasn’t hurting him as bad but his chest was too tight, much too tight. When he dared raise his head, a wave of nausea washed over him.

"Fuck," he gasped. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck." His chest spasmed with tearless sobs. He stared up at the ceilingand reigned in the urge to break something, anything, anything that could alleviate the pressure coiling and coiling and building inside him.

Spirit Panic! 3497709

“People already assume we’re brothers, so it wouldn’t be that much of a change of pace.” Francisco replied in kind, musing at the thought of being identical to Cattivo. “We could try to use the same tone of voice, wear the same clothes. Although I think the ‘twin’ ruse would fail miserably taking account the burn marring half of me.” The mindless prattle helped the redhead remain calm as they descended further. Something was calling out to them. The air was taking on the smell of blood and mothballs.

At Holden’s words Francisco chuckled weakly. “The Amanojaku are pests. Thank you for warning us Holden. Everyone, remain a few steps away from him as a precaution.” His red eyes scanned the darkness for any sign beyond the pitiful path that the flashlight blazed for them.

”Yo, Fran!”

“Cat!” Francisco replied. His nerves didn’t feel as iron tight at the sound of his cousin’s voice, but when he turned and saw that Allen wasn’t there he was more than a little concerned. Said concerned skyrocketed when he heard Cattivo cry out in pain. He was about to run to Cattivo’s side before a voice came from the base of the stairs.

“The Keukugen finally got to him.”

The voice was soft and powdery, as if someone was trying to assertively whisper. Francisco turned around and saw a figure at the base of the stairs. It was a boy, around fourteen, with pale brown hair and yellowed eyes. There was a light issuing from his body, a sign that he was less than human. The light still served to illuminate other items in the (basement? Francisco wasn’t sure). There were two bodies, a male and a female, that were barely moving. Dark stains lied beneath the pair—the sound of their breathing was faint and infrequent.

“I can only guess what you’re here for, seeing as you got rid of that other presence.” He looked toward the two teens on the ground. “They don’t have much time left, so Id’ say you have to finish up quickly.”
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Spirit Panic! Tumblrm4uiltobxr1r0fjn0
Dagr hid a smile as he responded quietly to Jake's remark about his height. "I suppose I am the tallest... Not to sound prideful or anything."

Everything was almost too tranquil. The walk to the English classroom had been in relative peace, and Cattivo had seemed perfectly normal. As if there were nothing wrong at all.

“…also, Jake, could you switch back? It’s freaking me out, seeing double."

He smiled faintly in amusement. But as they reached the center of the school, where the dark, descending stairs were, Cattivo - after a somewhat cheerful "We're here!" bowed down in pain. It was a knee-jerk reaction; Dagr flinched at his pain-stricken expression. The change seemed almost instantaneous. He resisted the urge to step back slightly in wariness.

That...does not look pleasant.

He wracked his brains for a reason - for a diagnosis. What would have made Cattivo suddenly ill if it hadn't had time to fester? He quickly knelt down next to Cattivo, thinking hard, placing his hand on Cattivo's shoulder. There had been something from earlier, something that Cattivo had inhaled besides smoke. It couldn't have happened during the fight with the demon in the grey realm - it would have been too busy trying to control Allen, and Sydney had already taken care of it...

He glanced over the edge of the stairs and then quickly looked back to Cattivo.

""Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

The abundance of expletives made him grimace slightly. But then comprehension dawned on Dagr.

The dog from earlier. The stupid spore-releasing dog demon from earlier. Cattivo looked absolutely anguished, staring up at the ceiling with a faint hint of anger in his furrowed brow. It hurts that badly...?

"Cattivo. Hold still," Dagr said somberly. "I'll take the pain far away."

Last edited by Fálki on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Spirit Panic! 6339957b9ba65dcm3
Sydney was already thinking of how she could use her ‘brave’ efforts to get people to grovel at her feet. However she really wasn’t too much of a thinker and with all the energy she used in the fight she had to sit down and replenish her energy. She slipped off the mask so she could chomp away at a number of candy bars and cookies. Once she was satisfied, well not really satisfied, she had a bottomless stomach but she got her energy back and was ready to bounce onto the others when she couldn’t help but realise they were gone…..

She stared blankly at the spot they had been and blinked a couple times in disbelief. She’d saved their sorry a$$’s and this was how they repaid her! The anger that was release during the fight began to rise again. “WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS IGNORE ME” she shouted mostly to herself.

Because you’re an idiot Charlie spoke bluntly like always. Sydney’s eyes narrowed by Charlie’s words and she grabbed him by her bare hands. What are you… he stuttered a bit realising he’d stepped over the line.

“I’m going to give you a bath” she spoke looking forward, searching for a tap. It maybe took five or so minutes but when she turned the tap, water didn’t come out. Though Sydney did want to punish Charlie she also felt relief since she too shared his fear. It was only then she realised she’d left her mask, no even worse her bag of candy back where she came from. She knew Fran would be angry if he saw so she had to get it back even if it was ugly… is what you’d think but truthfully Sydney only wanted to go back for her candy.

It was simple, she’d just have to go back.. which would be easy, that is if she knew where back was or even where she was.

Last edited by Ace on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Artemisa Hill   Spirit Panic! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Spirit Panic! Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2

Listening to Francisco respond  kept me thinking straight, even with my sword raised defensively. "Heh, ever heard of makeup? I never use it, but that would cover up your burns like magic. I bet if you two switched spots for a day, no one would suspect a thing if Cat quit smoking three packs of cigarettes a day and you dyed your hair."

I was suddenly stopped in my tracks when I heard a familiar, deep and raspy voice call down the stairs. "'Bout time, Cat! I was actually getting worried." I called back at the silver haired teen. It eased my shoulders to know that Cattivo was alive and standing & not crawling on the floor like a crippled chick after anal with a black guy. His voice was extra raspy right now, which I assumed was exhaustion and skipped nicotine affecting him.

I wasn't too worried.

Then Cat fell.

My eyes widened in shock and surprise. He suddenly spasmed, gripping the railing, letting out gasps of curses. I started up the stairs quickly on instinct, but a voice from the bottom of the stairs stopped me in my tracks. I turned and looked down to the base of the sloping steps. I seen to brown hair of a slightly translucent individual with a girl at his side. I felt as though I met him before.  Then it hit me.

"YOU!" I called down the stairs after the statement of a keukugen. "You evil little prick! Tsi:taht rowaiats ken??!" (You want to eat shit, little boy??!)

Last edited by Artemisa on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Spirit Panic! 495723JakeBannerzpscc7d3eae1zps9cf42050Jake Tanner
Jake turned to Dagr, "Thank you, but your abilities to make portals is better." she overheard Cattivo's comment and rolled her eyes. "Now that I think about it I think you're the tallest person I've ever shifted into Dagr." she said absentmindedly as the small group made their way to the English room. Jake handed Allen off to Cattivo, then followed in behind him as they headed to the center if the school. She scratched the back of her head upon hearing Cattivo's statement. "Ah sorry, I suppose I was enjoying being so tall." she said laughing quietly to herself. Then green haired girl shifted back into herself as they approached the rest of the members of the club.

She was relieved they were all in one piece. "I'm glad you're were all doing okay." she said under her breath, but she shouldn't have spoken so soon, because before she knew it Cattivo was in pain, cursing like a sailor. I told him smoking was bad for him, okay Jake stop joking around get serious. she told herself. She stepped out of the way allowing Dagr to do his job. She peered down the stairs staring at the two figures, Artemisa seemed to know one of them, and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Spirit Panic! 268483_3552709235633_310306291_n

Rae walked along with the humans taking care of Allen. Once they arrived at the English Room he watched one of the males set Allen down.

“You’ll have to stay with him if you don’t trust the seals Fran put up.” .......“Whatever you want to do, I guess.”

Rae was not planning on leaving Allen alone again so he sat and watched the others leave the room. Seals or no seals Rae has already failed his master horribly. The fox knew each of them could take care of themselves and each other his help clearly was not needed. Normally Rae would start pushing time on Allen backwards to revers the rest of the damage but he could feel Allen's refusal to be healed anymore. "Hard headed fool." Rae growled and sat next to Allen.

Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Siren
Admin
Siren

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Spirit Panic! 3586sgm

Although his movement was awkward he fumbled away from Dagr, glaring at the other boy despite not being able to speak without fear of vomiting. His vision was swimming and the Kamaitachi had nearly disappeared because of his state. Cattivo had collapsed against the staircase, leaning his head back against one of the jutting stairs as he swallowed back something sour. “I’ll fucking kill you.” Cattivo finally forced out before letting out another cry. Fists curled so tightly that his nails drew blood from his palms, Cattivo wondered for the briefest of moments if he was going to die before kicking at Dagr. Slowly, steadily, he had managed to support himself onto his elbows to look up at the blonde boy, not feeling the tears that went down his face. He lifted his arm to gesture violently down the stairs, you better go and help them you son of a bitch I don’t need it,but the one arm wasn’t enough to support him and his head dropped back hard against the staircase. White stars burst across his vision as he stayed there, gritting his teeth in his attempt to bite back the pain.

Spirit Panic! 30jo4sj

The spirit smiled at Artemisa, seemingly unfazed, although his eyes took on a peculiar shine. “Wouldn’t want to deprive you of your food, would I?” The sheepish boy that Artemisa had encountered from earlier had all but disappeared. The two people on the ground made some soft, muffled noises. When Francisco went to go to their aide he encountered a block that kept him from reaching them. “I wouldn’t bother with them. They wouldn’t survive leaving this place. Sorry to have led you on like that.” The little boy smiled sheepishly. “If it helps, you won’t be leaving here either.”

The shadows whispered and seemed to press in on the group. The dim light from the flashlight was gone and the stone door was slowly moving itself shut. There was the sound of shuffling—creatures could be spotted in the dim light climbing the walls, clinging to the ceiling.
A flood of words entered the groups’ minds, terrible, dreadful things that their body hesitated to disobey.

“neca te ipsum you enjoy being sick kill them all then kill yourself SUBMIT submit wrapyourhandsaroundherthroat kill”

Spirit Panic! 3497709

His hands slowly went to his throat. ’Can’t put all my energy into holding it off, I need to think. How are we going to get out of this?’ Red eyes watched the spirit smile triumphantly as his hands applied pressure. That’s when Francisco came up with a plan. Wrenching his hands away from his throat, he knelt down and pressed them against the ground. “Jake! Dagr! Mari! All I need is for one of you to complete the prayers and we’re home free!”

Spirit manipulation was a strange process, even Francisco wasn’t entirely sure of how it worked. He was sure of one thing though—his spirit, pouring out of him and binding the small boy there with them, keeping him in place. ’Just adding on to what I did before, just adding on…’ His heartbeat slowed and the side of his face burned. ’It’ll heal, it’ll all heal.’

(A memory came to him.

Cattivo and Francisco, aged four. Their grandmother smiling down at them, wineglass in hand. She bent down to nestle the both of them close to her as she knelt down. “My beautiful boys.” And she kissed the top of Francisco’s head with a chuckle. “I haven’t forgotten the birthday boy either! I’ve seen something wonderful for you in the stars.!

”You will die so gloriously that having ever lived will seem like folly.”
)

Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Spirit Panic! 495723JakeBannerzpscc7d3eae1zps9cf42050
Jake Tanner
This young boy was cute, he kind of looked like her younger brothers, it was a shame they had to exorcise him. She refused to be controlled two times in one day. Jake adjusted her goggles, and cleared her throat. The green haired girl nodded at Fran's orders, she figured she might as well get the job done, that way she could say she did something on this mission. "It's such a shame you are a darling child but your time in this world has come to an end." she said plainly, with a blank expression. I sound like my brother. she thought rolling her mint green orbs. The young girl took a deep breath, she couldn't remember the prayer completely. I wonder if half as prayers count? she asked herself. Jake smiled softly at the boy, "今すぐ死ぬのバルドーがわたしに明けるとき、 私は、すべて把握し、憧れと愛着を放棄する 、教育の明確な意識に取り乱していない入力 と胎児の意識の空間に私の意識を取り出す; 私は肉と血のこの複合体を残したように 私はそれが一時的な錯覚であることを知るでしょう."

The girl sighed she watched as the boy seemed to fade away into nothingness, she looked down at Fran. "You can get up now Francisco, can we head back now, I haven't had chips in a while, I think I'm going through withdrawal." she joked.

Last edited by BoomShakalaka on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

It surprised him when Cattivo tried to inch away from him. Dagr met Cattivo's glare with a solemn gaze, somewhat puzzled. He was already too weak - what was he doing moving away? It would only serve to deplete more of his energy - and Cattivo looked like he was about to, quite frankly, vomit on Dagr just by the sight of him.

“I’ll fucking kill you.”

Though it was hardly the time to be amused, Dagr smiled slightly. "It's not as if I haven't heard that before," he replied.

Cattivo gestured down the stairs violently, and his eyes flickered over the stairs down to where the others were for just a single moment. And then they turned back to Cattivo, whose only arm gave out. Dagr winced slightly as he heard a crack from the impact with Cattivo's head to the staircase. Then he just stayed there limply.

“Jake! Dagr! Mari! All I need is for one of you to complete the prayers and we’re home free!” Francisco called.

Dagr quickly turned to Jake. Although he knew Cattivo would keep some of his promise of killing him, Dagr could always heal. It was the only things he was good at. "I'll stay behind and help Cattivo."

Cattivo looked too winded to punch him right now.

Dagr bent over Cattivo and gazed intently at his throat, closing his left eye.

Then he placed the tips of his index and middle finger at Cattivo's jugular - right on his Adam's apple.

He could feel parts of his soul permeating through his fingers, trying to purge away the problem. Spiritual bubbles slowly vanished into Cattivo's skin. Then he held his fingers there for several minutes. When he felt a sharp sting and a faint feeling of nausea, he - resisting the urge to draw his fingers back abruptly - slowly removed his fingers. It reminded him of exocytosis. I forgot, a voice in his head mused. It sounded faraway. I have to return that medical book...

The large spiritual bubble followed. And inside of it was the most disgusting color of green that he had ever seen. He watched the oily color coagulate into a revolting slime.

That was inside of him? Great. It looks wonderfully gross.

Dagr swallowed slightly, raising it up to examine it. The tiniest of spores floated around inside before molding with the greenish oily substance inside his spiritual vesicle. He sighed. Absorbing it didn't really appeal to him, but releasing it would just infect everyone.

He shifted slightly, and sat back on the other side of the stairs, giving Cattivo some room.

Unus, duo, tres, quattuor, quinque, sex, septem, octo, novem, decem... he thought, mentally preparing himself.

Then, he extended his other hand to his wrist and begin to retract the vesicle back into his body.

I can only imagine how Cattivo felt - shit!

Dagr blinked. He could feel the green liquid sloshing around in his incorporeal form when he swayed slightly.

"Hey, Cattivo...if you want to kill me now, that's fine," Dagr muttered, swallowing deeply.

Then he exhaled and got to his feet slowly.

I'm all right. My spiritual endurance is fine. But I can't go down there...

Dizzily, he sat back onto his heels, holding his head in between his knees so his stomach would settle down.

It feels like it's over...
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 am

Spirit Panic! Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
Gritting my teeth at the bastard of a spirit, watching Fran try to help the kids but failed by slamming into a blockade. I crushed my teeth.

"Oh yeah?! Is that right?! I wouldn't want to deprive you of your punishment, you little bastard!" I shouted. Immediately, after responding, I looked to Fran, who shouted to start a prayer by placing his hands on the ground. Jake went after him and placed her hands on the ground as well.

I looked up at Cat, who writhed in pain on the ground with rare tears of agony streaming down his face. I glanced back down at Fran, his tattoos lighting up and pain easily showing on his face. His skin even lit up in noticeable heat. I inhaled sharply as I heard the stone door drag itself slowly closed. Feeling stuck, almost not deciding of what to do, I did the unthinkable.

Sprinting past Cattivo and Dagr, I ran straight for the door.

It might have looked bad at first, like I was being a selfish prick and leaving them all behind, but that wasn't what I was doing. I jabbed my katana between the stone doors. I have faith in the swords workmanship that it will hold it open. This katana basically held the soul of my grandmother, and she would make sure, up there in the Spirit World, that I would be safe. That anyone I loved and held dearly to me would be safe, too.

The door stopped moving. It shook, though, trying to budge itself slowly closed.

My sword started to crack a little.

I felt my sight get hazy. The cuts I've been ignoring over my face, neck, and body were still bleeding heavily. I was losing blood.

Last edited by Artemisa on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Spirit Panic! 3497709

When Jake performed the prayer Francisco watched, vaguely noting that she had improved. He would have to tell her that later. He listened to the cacophony of voices in his mind still to the low murmur of the presence that had always been there. There were still spirits within the school but they would all be cast away in the daylight without their main source of power, the yurei. His eyes were shut as he and the other purifiers were able to hear the thanks of the spirits leaving the school.

'And to remember Grandmother, of all times...'

Whether it was a delayed reaction or a desire to calculate a proper answer or just because he wanted to wait, there was a pregnant pause before Francisco looked up, smile just like the smoke still lingering on the school grounds-- soft and sort of there, but not entirely palpable.

"Withdrawl eh? We couldn't have that. As soon as we have everyone gathered we'll leave."

Spirit Panic! 3586sgm

He was grateful for the tension leaving his body, the coiled sickness in his chest alleviating to a dull ache. (More from fighting earlier than anything else.) The Kamaitachi had taken their leave, their assistance in combat no longer needed, but they chirped a few comforting notes to Cattivo that he understood before disappearing. His gaze went to the blonde that had taken on the sickness.

The spirit had been exorcised. Fucking finally, Cattivo thought as he went to his feet, walking toward Dagr and squatting down in front of him. He reached out his hands and placed them on both sides of Dagr's face, lifting it up so he could look into the other's eyes.

Something in his stomach fluttered. Cattivo silently took it upon himself to find a way to release that pent-up unsureness in the form of anything but talons sinking into Dagr's eye-sockets. "Well, would you rather I break your neck or choke you out? I'm willing to let you choose." His hands went to Dagr's neck at the latter offer. Cattivo's voice, while not weary, contained a bristling frustration common of those on the verge of snapping, breaking into a million frenzied little pieces and leaving nothing but a fine mess on the floor. "...don't pull any shit like that again, alright? I don't matter, the others do." His voice was low as he said that statement before he went back to his feet, walking past Artemisa who was having her wounds tended by Sin.

"Forget the caffe latte, screw the raspberry iced tea

A Malibu and Coke for you, a G&T for me~!" Cattivo sang with an edge of irritation as he went up the stairs, forcing the door open and letting light spill down onto the stairway. 'Cigarettes, then a duffel bag full of candy for the little shit.' He thought as he walked, more than ready to get out of the place and get some sweet, sweet nicotine. "This party is gonna be a good party. I'm not gonna make any PHENOMENAL promises but it's gonna be fucking good and..." His voice trailed off as he went down the hallway.

The seals that had once been on the English classroom door were on the ground. Cattivo stepped on them as he opened the door, peering in to see Allen. "He awake? We're done here."
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Spirit Panic! 3126729065_1_4_v1F3QI9o
((Back at the club))

Picking the lock was easier than he’d thought but maybe that’s because he knew that stupid password, panic. He had to say it was a bonus that when he opened the door the room was empty, seems the intel he got that they were out on a club activity was right but somehow he doubted that it was just some simple club.

Chase was a part of the newspaper club and it seemed awfully suspicious that the senpai’s in the group wanted to steer clear of them… perhaps a threat or even blackmail either way he wanted to expose this little club just because, well he felt like it.

Walking in he made sure to leave the door slightly ajar as he began to look. First thing he found in a filing cabinet was not files but some decaying toys, sign one of the clubs weirdness. Next he happened to open some cupboards, one nearly buried him in candy and the other packs of potato chips. Really he didn’t know how all that stuff fitted in there anyway… perhaps a secret stash?

Chase was a little worried about the club it seemed like… a bunch of monkeys playing around and doing as they please. The next thing he found was a packet of cigarettes and Chase got this grin on his face as he slid them into his pocket, it would be used as ‘evidence’ that is after a couple went missing from the packet. He was about to take some photo’s but then heard someone near the door. He ducked behind a desk and got ready to use his powers to try and slink by just in case.

((as for sydney don't have time got work, but she's still just wondering around))
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

He felt someone tilt his head up. Then a pair of startling grey eyes gazed deep into his soul. He wanted to squirm back, feeling utterly disgusting as he remained under scrutiny. Cattivo's hands were on either side of his face, making sure that he couldn't avert his gaze.

"Well, would you rather I break your neck or choke you out? I'm willing to let you choose."

He wanted to reply, but Cattivo's hands slipped to his neck. He remained silent and solemn, gazing back.

"...don't pull any shit like that again, alright? I don't matter, the others do."

Then Cattivo stood up straight and walked away, leaving Dagr to slump slightly in relief. As if his mind had reacted too slowly, his mouth opened silently, and the words, "You do," followed - but too late. Struggling slightly, he got to his feet and gripped the railing, inhaling deeply. Then he shook his head, put on a blank countenance, and mutely descended the stairs to stand next to the group.

"Is there any one awfully injured?" he asked, not daring to raise his voice.

Last edited by Fálki on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Allen almost flinched when he heard Cattivo's voice from the door. He had woken up only a minute or two ago. "Should I just fake it.....how can I even face the people I tied to murder." he thought.

"Say it Allen. Rae's voice entered his mind

Allen took in a slow painful breath opened his eyes to look at the roof and spoke in a weak voice. "Yea...I'm awake.....everyone is safe?" Allen felt a hell of a lot better after his rest but his body was gravely weak and still covered in minor lashes. Plus all that blood loss. He tried to push himself up and he managed to get up to sitting flinching when his broken arm just kind of hung there. Allen knew walking was not going to happen very easily but he tried not to let Cattivo know it. Even if he could not hide his weakened state the least he could do after making so much trouble is walk himself.

Rae just sat there looking from one to the other not much he could do till Allen wanted something. Since helping Allen was out of the question because Allen had already made it clear no to.

(Guys don't heal Allen any more he'll take care of that himself he is worried about all of you more than himself xp)
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 am

Just when I thought the sword would snap in half from the pressure between the doors, Cat showed up and pushed the door open. "Thank the lord!" I called, pulling the sword away from the door as Sin came around and healed me. If there was one thing I was worried about, it was that sword. It's an heirloom. If I ever have kids, this bitch better be intact so I can give it to them.

I laughed a little at Cat's singing voice humbly. "That song NEVER gets old." After Sin finished by clapping her hands together, I stood up. "Thanks, Sin." then I followed Cat out the door, my boots thumping against the floor as I left into the light.

I was hurt, that's for damn sure. My skin, my muscles, everything was sore, but my mind was trained on that party, however. The after-party is always the best. I'm expecting the best, since I'm bringing illegal stuff to the tables with a deck of cards at hand. It's always good to have a good time after you almost die, of course. So much weight was lifted from my shoulders, I kind of felt light inside. I actually felt like smiling.

"Way to go, Artemisa." Electus mumbled inside my head.  

Walking by Cat's side, I smirked as he spoke about the party. "Any chance we will be doing a dare that involves wasting Fran's gross champagne and sixty bucks?"

We high-fived.

Last edited by Artemisa on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Spirit Panic! 2jd29tz
Damien had dragged Duke to his place to spend the night after they had finished their investigations. (Although Damien would insist that he had done most of the work.) He was slumped onto Duke as they watched the movie he had rented, complaining about how Francisco hadn’t called him yet. “I bet they’ve gotten into some trouble and I wouldn’t even know about it, how awful would that be! So, so, so awful…” Brown eyes widened at the sound of his Neko Neko Nya~ phone ringer going off. Answering the phone with a bright grin, Damien straightened back up. “Fraaaan~♥”
”The mission was a success.”
“Awesome! I’ve got all the intel for the next mission so you can look that over next time we meet up.” Damien leaned back into the couch. “You are going to take a break though, right?”
Francisco chuckled. ”It figures you would pick up on the talk of a party.”
“So there is one! I told you Duke!” Damien stuck his tongue out at the green haired boy before going back to the phone. “So it’s gonna be one big…ah, what’s the Italian word for party… ammucchiata!”
”You know very well that isn’t the word.”
“Heheh~ I love you Fran!”
”I’ll send you more news if anything happens later, alright?”
“Mmkay, bye~” Hanging up, Damien smiled over at Duke. “The other members are agreeing to having a party. Now is your chance, eh? Didn’t I hear you talking about wanting a shot at Allen?” Damien got up from his seat to organize the file he’d be giving Francisco.
Spirit Panic! 3586sgm

“Everyone’s fine. I’m gonna beat Dagr when he least expects it, but aside from that, everyone’s healthy-ish.” Cattivo watched Allen limp across the room, a mixture of worried and amused. “I wouldn’t recommend self-internalizing too much negative shit , you know? It’ll only make you hate yourself. I know how—“
At that point Artemisa caught up with him. Cattivo scoffed at her mention of the dare. “Please, we could come up with something way better this time around.” He said in a condescending manner before laughing. “We gotta go get Sydney.” Just as he was about to turn and leave he looked over his shoulder at the other boy. “Better hurry up Al. You wouldn’t want to keep the others waiting.”
Spirit Panic! 3497709
“I think most of the injuries have been taken care of.” Francisco said with a dream like smile. “I’m not in the greatest state but it’s nothing you could help me with.” He stretched, trying to hold back a yawn. “I think we could all do with some rest. Cat’s gone to round up the rest, so all we have to do is go back to the portal. I’ll make a proper report about this place when I get back home.”
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Spirit Panic! Dukebanner
The green haired boy sighed, trying his best to ignore Damien's complaining. "What are the odds of that happening..." he replied with a yawn. He didn't even bother to comment on the ringtone, he just quirked a brow and tuned into the conversation. He danced happily in his mind, a party meant free food, who doesn't like free food? When Damien stuck his tongue out, Duke rolled his eyes and huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning his head back to look up at the ceiling. He shifted his head to the side as Damien spoke to him. "Good a party sounds nice. We don't have to bring something do we?" he asked. He hated having to bring food to parties. "A shot? Oh yeah I did say that didn't I? It shouldn't be too hard, I mean Allen is pretty submissive if you ask me."

Last edited by BoomShakalaka on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Allen sighed with relief at the news he was glad everyone was ok. "Beat Dagr?" Allen thought "He must have done something brave like putting Cattivo first over himself." A small grin rested on his face.

Then Allen fumbled across the room very ungracefully the smile gone from his face as he saw Cattivo watching him.

"I wouldn’t recommend self-internalizing too much negative shit , you know?

Before he could finish a girl popped in.
Allen took in a breath so he could respond to Cat's statement before but even then he was to late before the male was again talking.

“Better hurry up Al. You wouldn’t want to keep the others waiting."

"Right. Rae lets go." The fox hopped up and helped Allen keep his balance as he made he way around the other two. As Allen walked by Cattivo he whispered a small thank you to the guy. Getting down the hall was a work in itself but when Allen saw the stare case he wanted to cry. "Alright we can do this." He mumbled clearly not so sure.

At first everything was fine it was a slow pace but Rae helped him get down most of the stares. Two steps from the bottom Allen's foot slipped and he ended up knocking Rae over to the side. It was as if he was using his power and time seemed to slow down for a second. "Damn it." Then he hit the ground. It was not a bad enough fall to give him new issues but the wounds he had already did not enjoy the little spill. Allen's body was screaming at him but Allen was not able to feel pain his body was already to numb. He looked up to see the others standing around.

"Damn it."

(oh good lord XD Allen better watch out, but Duke may be in for a littile shock >:3)
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Spirit Panic! 8363149285_695e48bc75_z

Holden reached the bottom of the staircase as the boy was finally exorcised. A few of the others were beginning to leave. Being one of the least wounded person there, it was obvious he'd carry out the two limp survivors of the whole ordeal. A pause. The voices, they continued to whisper, once again daring him to whip up a little acidic venom. His hands curled into fists for a second - weren't those demons supposed to be gone? Or could it be, they were his own thoughts? Holden unclenched his hands and pressed at his temples for a second. Ignore it. Repress it. No matter what, do not listen to the demon, the firm voice of his mother cut through the malicious thoughts.

Holden took a deep breath and turned his attention back to the two unconscious bodies before him. He carefully pulled up and stacked them upon each of his shoulder. A typical person of his size and weight probably could not have carried these two out the way he did, but his genetics allowed him to carry them both out without too much strain. Holden climbed the stairs slowly, watchful not to sway either way, else risking balance. Finally at the top of the staircase, the young demon-blooded human walked through the doors and followed the others toward the English room, then passed them as he exited the school.

Spirit Panic! 8364214476_443612e87d_z

Minette clutched onto the wrench and pulled with all her might. The faucet squeaked and would no longer budge. With a little smile, the girl dropped the metal tool on the counter and turned the nob. Water sprouted into her face once again. "AGH!!" she roared meekly, before trying to tighten and loosen the nobs and pieces of metal. "Dad does this all the time. What the heck?" she murmured to herself. Deciding it was time for a break. Mini returned to her bed and blaring television. She pulled out all her assignments for the day and realized she had forgotten to return the textbook she was holding for Holden. Placing it near the door, a slip of paper fell through. It was vaguely familiar - a flyer for the cultural arts club. Minette squinted at the piece of paper. She'd seen it before and had always felt that there was something else written on it. Today, it seemed even more suspicious. She could see a blur of violet between the lines. "What is this? A secret message?"

An idea! The little girl ran out her room and knocked on the door of another student and waited patiently as another girl opened the door. The smell of smoke flowed out of the girl's clothes and hair. "Niki, may I borrow a lighter, please?" Mini questioned, hands clasped together in front of her a-lined skirt.

"Why? What are you going to do with a lighter?" the other questioned with a raised brow.

"I'll tell you what I'm not going to do with it - I'm not going to tell on you for setting off the alarm on the third floor bathroom yesterday!" the shorter female replied with a sweet smile.

The smoker scoffed, shutting the door. A little rustle sounded before the door was opened once again. "Here."

"Thank you!" Mini cheered before returning to her room. She flicked the lighter on and held the flyer over the flame, steadily moving it around. "Come on, secret message..." she muttered. Instead of revealing a message, the flyer lit up in a sudden blaze. With a quick squeak, Mini rushed to the sink. The water sprayed in her face again. Naturally responding by pulling her hands in front of her, Mini was further shocked by the way the liquid stayed in one spot in front of her hands. She immediately remembered the fire behind her and led the water towards it, pouring it over the little fire in her room. Mini turned off the water and gazed at her hands with wide eyes.

"Oh my god... I'M MAGICAL!!!" the young girl screamed. The first thing she thought to do was inform her brother.

"What are you doing...?" Minette questioned softly, her little hands clutching at the door frame of room 209. She had expected Holden to be here with his club, but instead found a blond boy rummaging through the classroom. The room was disheveled. Piles of candy and chips were strewn about, as well as... Wait, what is this familiar thing? "My toys!" Minette chirped, running to a few stuffed animals that had dissolved and decayed in some areas. Holden... She wasn't quite angry as she was baffled. These were old things she'd lost when she was perhaps eight. There was no doubt her brother had done this. The girl shook her head and returned her wondrous gaze to the stranger standing in the room. He was the more pressing concern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Artemisa
Artemisa

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm

"Pfft. Then you try picking out the dare this time." I said, arms calmly crossed as the students collected. "We had better dares, of course, like the one summer we took Fran's uncles pontoon out for a ride and ended up in the river 'cause we were so drunk."
I chuckled at the memory. Fran's champagne totally went to waste that day, along with the liquor we had stashed. Probably why Fran won't let us touch his champagne anymore.
It kinda sucks. We're stuck on campus once again and have to do minimal challenges when drunk. The smallest challenge we ever did is beer pong, but we got too bored of that in one night. Nowadays, we just make up our own. Fuck mainstream.

"I'll throw in a box of menthols if you can make up something better, Cat."

Last edited by Artemisa on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:22 am

Spirit Panic! 6339957b9ba65dcm3
Sydney slumped against the wall finally giving up. It seemed as though she’d been running around in circles and knowing her she probably was. She rolled a bit on the floor, whining and screaming her frustration of having lost her precious candy and not to mention her adorable backpack.

“don’t over-react so much it’s just candy Charlie let out before he could stop himself.

Suddenly she stopped moving and rolled onto her back, pausing a few moments before she took it all to a new level. She raised her hands up as she cried “I can see a bright light, oh no its calling for me.” She spoke in an over dramatic tone before slowly bringing her arm down, with a final mutter; “goodbye cruel world”.

Charlie just sighed and went back to Sydney’s body where he could try and hide away from her antics, well at least for a little while.

Spirit Panic! 3126729065_1_4_v1F3QI9o
It seemed as though he’d been spotted… it was troublesome but he couldn’t recognise the voice so he immediately took precautions of creating an illusion, changing his facial features. Chase was always someone who was proud of his charming feature but what had to be done, had to be done. His eyes changed to a light blue, his nose a little bigger, his chin jutted out, only slight changes that didn’t take much work at all to create with a splash of freckles to top it off. After he was certain his web had been spun he faced the girl with a smile immediately noting she was not one of the club, he had already memorised all their faces.

“Sorry ,I just came to join cause I really like to draw but no one was here and I couldn’t help but look around. I really wanted to see what kind of artwork they were all working on but as you see it all surprised me a little bit” he spoke with a slight stutter and made sure to look away and down at appropriate times to convey a more shy character. “Ah I’m sorry I haven’t told you who I am, I’m Anthony are you a member of the club?” his eyes went a bit glassy when speaking the last bit in an attempt to convey a admiration for the club members.
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Spirit Panic! Zmdvuw

Mari smiled at Francisco and Cattivo's souls, stretching out her limbs, she took a deep breath. "I think I'll be going ahead, Fran, 'Tivo." She said, "I think you guys got this handled, right? Plus, I need to deal with the reporters and spread some lies and rumors." She explained and giggled when Misa suggested the dare, which 'Tivo refused. "I'll bring some games, but wouldn't ghost stories suit us better?" She suggested and checked her watch, "oh! I should go, I have to have my meeting with the School Newspaper to speak with their new recruits." After setting a worried hand on Allen's shoulder, she hugged him, 'Tivo, and Fran gently. "Tsubaki, we're leaving!" She called, the small, white fox bounded over to her and leaped up, crawling up her arm and curling around her shoulders. "I'll see you guys later then!" She grinned and waved a temporary farewell and headed back through the halls, "I hope they find Sydney..." Mari commented idly.

"Of course they will, and it's not like she'd want to stay here." Tsubaki reassured her, his calm, lackadaisical voice soothing her.

"You're right," Mari's blind eyes softened in an almost saddened way, "no one would want to be away from home for long- everyone wants a place to belong..." Tsubaki turned his head and looked to Mari with an indescribable expression.

"Are you sure you haven't been using your Kitsune behind my back?" Tsubaki asked her skeptically.

"What?" Mari came to a halt and looked to Tsubaki's soul with a blank and puzzled look. "No...a-at least I don't think so- why?"

"It just seems you've gotten wiser all of a sudden."

"Oh- thank you..." Mari smiled and was about to go on her arrogant spiel of how amazing she was when Tsubaki interjected,

"a lot wiser." He said. Mari blinked for a moment and then scowled, glancing over at Tsubaki with a dead-panned look.

"Oh really...?" She questioned dryly, "and how wise was I before...?" Tsubaki grinned in his fox-ish way.

"None whatsoever!" He informed her jubilantly. Mari's eye twitched, she huffed and turned her head away from Tsubaki to pout, her irritation only increased as Tsubaki went on to laugh maniacally upon her shoulder, which she did her best to ignore. A few moments after their "conversation" Mari came to the entrance of the school, but felt a sudden tug on her heart and turned to see, from a distance, someone walking out one door and entering another, Mari frowned. She knew it was a spirit because she could see the actual person and everything around them.

"I wonder if I should follow her..." Mari mused and tilted her head before turning, lightly touching the door-frame, she turned her head slightly back in hesitance, and then smiled in an almost secretive way. Mari left the building, dropping off her goggles and mask on the ground just outside, the red-haired girl stuffed her hands in her skirt's pockets as she walked over to her bike, which Tsubaki had driven over for her the day before the mission began. She climbed on and placed the helmet over her head as Tsubaki curled up inside one of her zip-up pockets, which she closed partially, allowing the Demon fox to breathe before revving the red motorbike's engine, she backed up and waited for the engine to cool before pressing the gas and heading to the school. Some might be surprised to see a blind girl riding a motorcycle, but, because her hearing was better because of her seeing disposition, she actually drove better than most adults (unfortunately this also made her hypersensitive to all the problems with her vehicle, which aren't very many. For now.)

Parking just outside the club, Mari cut off the engine, taking out her keys, and stuffing them in her pocket, allowing Tsubaki to come back around her shoulders in the process. "Ugh...I hate riding that thing. You humans and your thrills..." Mari smirked and laughed softly, pulling out the club's keys, she was about to unlock the door only to find that it was already unlocked. Did Fran forget to lock the door...? She wondered, but that just wouldn't make sense. Sliding the door open and closing it behind her, Mari blinked. Before her were two souls, one was familiar and one was very unfamiliar, too unfamiliar, it was like the soul was twisting itself, trying to become a different kind of soul, which, of course, was impossible, but to change physical features at will wasn't. "Minette?" Mari cocked her head to the side and smiled at the girl, she walked over and patted Minette's head, walking behind Fran's desk. She could see where the soul had been and successfully avoided tripping over the candy, instead, she closed the bag and shoved all the stuff back in, closing the cabinet efficiently while throwing the dirty candy away.

She looked straight towards the unfamiliar and twisting soul and walked over to them with a bright smile. "Hello sir," she greeted, "I'm afraid the Cultural Arts Club is closed today, the President requested we take a day off." She reached up and patted the man's shoulder, "I sincerely apologize sir, but all our works are locked up for confidential reasons, which is why you see some of our less serious projects out- I hope you aren't discouraged from joining," with this she gave him a genuinely apologetic expression, "oh, but, because we're closed, I have to request that you leave, she turned the boy around to show him the way when she suddenly felt a faint feeling of 'Tivo's soul and glanced down, seeing the residue of 'Tivo's soul. Slipping the pack of cigarettes from the boy's pocket, she frowned and gave him a worried look, "sir! You know it's not good to smoke, don't you?" She smiled and shoved the packet into one of her pockets before pushing the boy out. "See you another time, sir!" She aid before shutting and locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm

“I think most of the injuries have been taken care of. I’m not in the greatest state but it’s nothing you could help me with. I think we could all do with some rest. Cat’s gone to round up the rest, so all we have to do is go back to the portal. I’ll make a proper report about this place when I get back home,” Francisco answered.

Dagr nodded tiredly. He had forgotten about the portal. Maybe that's what made him so tired. He usually didn't keep portals open when visiting a place. The portal would open up automatically by itself, instead of him sustaining the damn thing.

He sighed, clapping a hand to his forehead. "I'm an idiot..."

And then from above, Allen suddenly collapsed to the floor next to them, cursing.

He spun on his heel quickly, eyes widening.

"Allen...!"

Dagr knelt down quickly to check his pulse before reeling back slightly, for fear of unsettling the cemented nausea that tugged at his throat. "I... can't heal you," he mumbled, comprehension dawning on him. While the spore-disease was still inside of him, he couldn't heal anyone without the risk of infecting them - and letting them end up like how Cattivo was earlier.

A new despair sunk his stomach. It must have been visible on his face, but he quickly resumed a blank expression.

He would have to wait two days before he was any use again. And in that stint, one day would have to be dedicated to purging the nauseous thing from his soul.

"Sorry," he said, getting to his feet and pulling Allen up gently.

But considering the state that Allen was in physically - not to mention mentally - he had to do something.

"I... Can I carry you?" Dagr asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Panic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Panic!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next