interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Panic!

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Ace
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Balthazar

Balthazar

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Tumblrmfrvwfeflh1rk23y5
Eli wiped the remainder of his tears, changing his smile to a wry frown as he finally pulled away. Fuck, I am an embarrassment to all stoners in this society - it must be the withdrawal...

"Me? Dragon blood? What makes you say that? Hah… drugs really affect the ability of dragons to identify one another, don’t they?”

He gazed at Holden flatly, making sure that the lack of amusement was displayed clearly on his face. Now that he had gotten his tears out for once - hell, he usually got high before he could finish his pitiful, empty sobbing - he could think straight...but with the most irritating painful ache in the back of his head that could've ever possibly existed.

He was about to reply loudly to Holden - and to question him more - when Jake entered the garden. He slowly slumped his shoulders, tilting his head to the side and watching her intently.

" - and Eli…Eli is a Chrysanthemum he has so many layers, he’s difficult to identify."

Eli stared at Jake for a few minutes, mostly distracting by her green hair, before he finally focused on her words. And then something about a weed...?

“Hear that? You’ve got layers,” Holden remarked.

He scowled. "Shut up."

Then Allen entered. Eli watched him intently, though his face was inclined towards Holden's, mouth twisting down in a frown. The dark-haired boy then proceeded to fall asleep.

“Isn’t it interesting how much people like flowers? They spend so much time growing and maintaining these plants, just to see their sex organs…”

Eli's eyes flickered over to Holden again. "What...the hell?" he asked flatly. "I've never been sober enough to tell the different, but I hope you're not usually this...disturbing."
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 8363149285_695e48bc75_z

Their spying was speckled with Holden's hushed chuckle every time Eli's dismayed face grew more tempered. He’s so sensitive.

Holden wondered for a second whether his observation of flowers was socially inappropriate. He could feel his little sister's influence on him - she could talk just about anything without a speck of shame. Eli's comment quickly answered that question.

Holden leaned toward him, face temporarily mirroring his serious expression as he spoke. “Does it scare you?” he asked in a mocking tone, before sitting back. The usual placid smile he wore promptly returned to his face.

I’m disturbing, huh? Of course, I am… But it’s been a while since anyone has taken note of that… not since elementary.

He noticed the green-haired girl return to the garden. Holden casually watched her walking over to Allen, probably planning to wake him up. “Hm?” he murmured as he straightened up, a bit confused as she kneeled over Allen.

Jake’s words were muffled, whispered in fear of waking the boy, so Holden could not quite figure out what she was saying. And then, she leaned down and… Holden slapped his hands over his mouth as an uncouth snort of laughter tried to break free. It was not so much the kissing that amused him, but the way she acted so suspiciously and then morphed into Dagr.

When Allen jolted up, sputtering in confusion, Holden could not handle it much more. He had been sitting on the top of the blunted, angled roof. The shaking of his body as he laughed silently destabilized him enough to make him slip down the other side of the roof, where Jake and Allen wouldn’t be able to see him.

His hand swung and grasped instinctively at anything that could keep him from falling. He grabbed Eli’s arm, still silently laughing as he dragged the other male downward. Hopefully, Eli had a good grip on the roof, but it wasn’t too much of a problem. They were both dragons, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:46 am

Eli didn't bother answering Holden's question, which was pretty much rhetorical to him in a sense. He chose to focus on the scene unfolding before them as Jake stepped back outside and placed herself next to Allen's unconscious form. He watched solemnly, somewhat lost on the details.

It was gradually getting awkward for him to stay. He'd practically lost all respect as a guy because he'd cried on Holden's shoulder. The thought made him wince.

"Well," said Eli, making to rise to his feet, just as Holden started laughing mutely. He wasn't looking at the scene now; he couldn't have known what made him laugh. "I'm out - whoa!"

A sudden pull on his arm caused him to lose his balance and hit the roof, other shoulder first. He swore loudly, reaching out for the nearest ledge he could find as the two of them began sliding down the roof.

"Holden - what the hell?!" Eli hissed, desperately fumbling for purchase on the seemingly ledge-less roof.

The bastard was still laughing!

If it had been some other time, Eli would have let go and let Holden plummet to the shrubs below. But instead of doing that, he grasped Holden's hand tightly, entwining their fingers together for a sure and strong grip. He momentarily lifted his other arm from the roof, causing them to slide down faster.

He quickly flattened his hand against the roof again, digging his nails and fingertips into the rough surface. Skin broke through; blood escaped.

That idiot better thank me for this later...

Eli pulled his arm back again, and a whip of blood followedin an arc. Then he snapped it forward, curling it and securing it around the weathervane.

It had been a good plan.

Until the weathervane broke.

"SHIT!"

That echoed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 268483_3552709235633_310306291_n

Allen was standing there looking at Dagr before him as the male stood back up from Allen's small attack before. Allen was about to start talking again most likely just to spit out more non since. When......

"SHIT!"

Allen's head snapped over to where the voice came from. He saw Holden and another male falling. Between the kiss and the person standing before him and the risk of those people getting hurt the switch in Allen's brain that controlled his amazing was flipped and he moved. However he was not going to let his first kiss stealer get away a grin came to his face as he ran toward Dagr (Jake) and froze him/her up to the thighs knowing he/she would be unable to break free from his Ice.

"I'll be back gorgeous, don't go any where."

Allen walked pass him/her and watched the two grow ever closer to the ground but if you looked closer they were steadily moving slower and slower till they were both stopped in mid air time had been stolen from them making them stop and Allen was looking up at them with a grin. He left them in the air for a minute before lowing them to the ground slowly. Once that was done he made his way back to Dagr/Jake and wrapped his arm around the person's shoulder. Forcing the form of Dagr to bend lower since his was taller than Allen. The ice that bounded his/her legs vanished.

"Your welcome." Allen told the two guys then poked Dagr/Jake's cheek " I assume you watched our little moment so tell me. This person is Jake correct?"
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Zmdvuw

Mari blinked. Damien was so loud...she could even hear him loud and clear from the fourth story. The red-headed girl sighed, "I hope he isn't causing Marissa trouble..." she muttered before smiling at Minette. "Why don't you go on ahead, I have to go get some things for tonight." Mari left Minette's side, assured that Minette could find her way back downstairs. Making her way to the hallways closet, Mari searched through it to find a few flashlights, pillows, and blankets.

In a few more minutes, Mari was on the first floor and smiled at Damien, turning her blind orbs on him. "Hello Damien, glad you could come~" her eyes seemed to soften. Setting out the blankets and pillows on the ground along with a cup of tea for every guest. "I'm going to go get Holden and Eli..." She murmured and headed over to where the two were when suddenly, "SHIT!" Mari's sightless eyes widened and she rushed to the two dragon souls (why she liked Eli and not Holden, well...that's classified).

Mari found herself out on the roof. She could see Eli's soul struggling to stay on the edge, while Holden laughed his head off. Mari gritted her teeth, her eyes glowed dangerously bright, her sensitive ears caught the sound of the weathervane breaking. Her footsteps pounded rapidly on the tiles and she flew forward, catching Eli's hand. She didn't mind that she was slipping nor that her skirt was flipped, she just knew that she needed to save Eli. "TSUBAKI!" Mari yelled in a struggling voice, the fox appeared, "human form! Now!" In but a second, the fox had become a 6' 8" ft. man with long, flowing silver locks with fox ears, cold purple eyes, a pale complexion, and dressed in oriental clothing. Reaching down with a hand adorned with claw-like nails, Tsubaki helped Mari lift Eli back onto the roof before changing back into a fox and disappearing.

Mari sighed a breath and collapsed on the roof. She wanted so badly to push Holden off, his laughter was evil. HE was evil. All demons, save a few, were evil. "Come on Eli..." Mari gasped and placed her hand over Eli's, looking to the boy with a smile that didn't match her feelings. She hated Holden even more now.

Last edited by AngelChan7 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Jakebanner
Jake Tanner

Jake did expect him to wake up so soon. Well I guess it is just like in the fairy tales. she thought. Jake thought of fleeing, but Allen was too shaken up by what had just occurred it would be wrong to do so, so Jake stayed put. How does Dagr act? He doesn’t talk much right? Oh man I haven’t heard him speak that much, it will be difficult mimicking his voice. she watched as Allen stood to go assist Eli and Holden.

Oh my god they saw what happened, Jake you’re dead. "I'll be back gorgeous, don't go anywhere." Gorgeous? she repeated to herself. She waited for him to return, she thought of escaping, she could have turned into a mouse or a bear and escaped but that would be highly suspect, so she remained still, her legs were freezing. This is what I get, I should just keep to myself like I always do.

It appeared that Mari had helped Eli and not Holden, but luckily Allen had helped Holden. The fact that Mari didn’t help Holden didn’t sit well with her. She frowned as Allen came back; at least he unfroze her legs. ”I’m Dagr why don’t you believe me.” she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 am

((Sorry for my slowness!))

"Sh-sh-sh!" Holden shushed shakily in a vain attempt at keeping Eli silent, while the other swore with annoyance. Despite intertwined fingers, Eli was yanked upward by someone, while he was slowly, slowly falling. His laughter dragged on and lowered until it sounded like a strange villainous laugh played in slow motion.

When his body finally reached the ground and he was able to move normally again, Holden looked up at Eli, whose hand was bloodied. "Sorry about that, man!" he shouted after a deep sigh to steady his breath. "I'd offer to help with your hand, but I'm sure our dear hostess is better qualified."

Holden stood and turned attention to the two people before him, a grin reserved for the false Dagr. "So, thanks for saving me, Allen. Shall I repay you with a kiss, too?" He tried to control his smile, to tone it down, but it took an extra moment to calm his facial muscles. "Dagr, I think someone was looking for you, inside... I was looking for you, and that's why I was on the roof... because you're tall... Ah, you know what? I think I hit my head when I was rolling down the roof. I'll just go in," Holden ended with a sheepish shrug. So much for helping Jake get out of this situation!

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 8364214476_443612e87d_z

Minette obliged, skipping down the stairs until she ran into the maid, Marissa. When the woman pointed out Holden and her room, she made her way there and placed her blue pajamas upon the bed. Mini gazed over the room momentarily, before deciding to see the other party-goers.

At the bottom of the staircase, she found a young woman with ankle length black hair leaving a closet with a bottle of alcohol in hand. A young man stood before her in front of the closet. "Oh, so high school kids play seven minutes in heaven with alcohol. Interesting..." Minette pondered aloud, tapping at her chin. "Oh, I'm Minette Rose, by the way!" she introduced herself with a smile, waiting for the other two to reciprocate.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:14 am

"Shall I repay you with a kiss, too?" "

"I don't see why not but I'm afraid you have to get in line." Allen responded to the male before the faint voice of his captive floated to his hears.

”I’m Dagr why don’t you believe me.”

"Oh? You think I'd fall for something like this?" Allen grabbed his/her chin.

"I just needed to confirm before I assumed but really, it doesn't matter who you are. Ether way if you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask." Allen leaned over and pressed his lips onto his/hers for the second time that day. After a moment he pulled away with a grin and walked over to Holden. Allen rested a hand on the guys back and pushed him forward.

"Now lets get that head checked out." Allen opened the door for Holden tilted his body downward in small bow "After you." The slight tilt down of his body caused his necklace to slip out of his shirt as it hung from around his neck. It was glowing a faint blue color and giving off a small steady stream of cold air.

(The reason he went bananas. Ren's fault >;3)
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 2jd29tz

“I’m super glad I got to come. It’s great to have everyone together, right Mari?” Damien offered her a beaming smile (he knew she couldn’t see it, but he figured if he smiled wide enough she could feel it) as she went to go get everything ready. Then she suddenly went darting out the door leaving him confused. “?” He scratched the back of his head as he picked up one of the covers and wrapped it around him and over his head. “Mmm~ This blanket is claimed by me~!” When the door open Damien looked up and yelled when he saw who it was. “Duke, Holden’s back~! HOLDEN~!!” With a running start, Damien tackled Holden, the blanket slowly falling on top of them. “Holden! You’re looking good man! Me and Duke missed you!” During his comments he was nearly squishing the other boy in his grip, rubbing his face against the other blondes ecstatically. When he finally calmed down he looked down at Holden with pleased gold eyes. “Haha, okay, I think I’ve beaten you with my love enough~” Getting off of Holden, Damien stood up, picking up the blanket. “What was happening outside? Anything exciting?”

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 3586sgm

“We should probably go back otherwise we’ll end up walking in on the rest of the group doing something retarded.” Cattivo commented before a familiar blonde girl walked up to them. “…We’re not playing seven minutes in heaven with each other. I’d say who the hell are you, but to say shit like that you’re probably related to Holden, yeah?” Cattivo shook Minette’s hand. “I’m Cattivo, she’s Artemisa.” He watched Minette for a few more moments until a grin broke out across his features. “So you browbeat Holden until he let you come, eh? All I’ve got to say is don’t accept anything from Damien and stay away from the hard liquor and you should be fine. First timers gotta start out on the baby stuff, right Artie?”

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 3497709

’I’m getting the impression that bringing us all together was a terrible idea.’ Francisco thought passively as he heard the noise from the rooftops. He didn’t go to investigate—must he play mother 24/7?—instead taking a large drink from the bottle of wine that he held in his hand. He had always preferred wines when it came to alcohol, anything else was too astringent. Unlike Cattivo and Artemisa, who would probably drink jet fuel if they were told it’d be a good time.

There were a few people still inside, but his attention was fixed on a certain short, copper haired male. “Gilbert.” Francisco greeted with a smile. “I didn’t even see you come in. Cattivo…was being Cattivo.” He walked closer to Gilbert, offering the bottle in his hands. “You know, you never got to tell me how your trip was!”

Francisco was standing too close to him, invading Gilbert’s personal bubble. The Italian seemed to be unfazed by that fact as he continued to smile down at Gilbert. “You look really nice. You always get so dressed up, even for silly things like this…oh, wait a moment.” Francisco raised one of his hands, plucking something from Gilbert’s shoulder and whispering— breathing too close to his ear, “There was lint on your shoulder.” And Francisco could help but think he was being mean, but he took a sort of perverse delight in getting close to Gilbert. When he moved to back away he inadvertently placed a half kiss on Gilbert’s ear. “I should probably go call everyone inside before they end up making each other eat dirt. They’re already trying to knock each other off the roof, if what I’m hearing is correct.”

.Hearing the battle cry (greeting) Damien gave Holden, Francisco didn’t even need to turn to know that Damien pounced on him.
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
Walking out into the hallway and tying up my long hair into a tight bun, I chuckled a bit. "Hell, they're probably already doing something retarded."
Coming down the stairs, a little girl, who appeared to be fourteen years old, showed up. Remembering seeing her at the club door with Holden, I immediately assumed she is Holdens younger sister. I squeezed my lips together, uttering a small smile at her. That is, until she assumed Cattivo and I were doing seven minutes in heaven. Instead of smiling, I let out a snort in response. Cattivo explained. "Damien creeps the hell out of me, so I hid in the closet."
I waved at her when Cattivo introduced us to eachother. "Only call me Artemisa, please and thank you." I mentioned, hoping she would get the hint that I don't let EVERYONE call me Artie.
"Baby stuff and baby steps, kid. Just make sure you don't start off drinking on Fran's champagne 'cause that shit is gross."
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 34rg550

Gilbert stood idly as chaos ensued around him. Never was he so glad to be unnoticeable when Damien burst in. So far, Gilbert was one of the only guys Damien hadn't tried anything on yet, for that, Gil was grateful. Extremely grateful. Gilbert sighed as everyone rushed up to the roof to check on the loud exclaim of profanity. Although a bit worried, Gilbert decided enough people were going to help and remained standing in the same spot he'd been standing in.

When there was a sudden movement in Gilbert's peripheral vision, he turned his head to see that Francisco had also stayed behind. Tired of playing "mum", it seemed. The copper-haired boy turned away after watching the red-headed boy take a swig from his wine bottle, quite elegantly at that, Gilbert didn't much like alcohol in general, but he supposed wine was fine, in moderation, of course.

“Gilbert.” The copper-haired boy nearly jumped out of his skin from the abrupt greeting and turned to Francisco with wide, brown doe orbs and a pale blush on his cheeks. “I didn't even see you come in." Ah, well, Gilbert was rather unnoticeable, but the diminutive boy decided to take it as praise on his stealth skills. "Cattivo…was being Cattivo.” Francisco explained, Gilbert nodded absent-mindedly. The violent, silver-haired boy was the least of his worries right now.

Soon, Gilbert noticed how close Francisco was and looked up at the man, with sparked eyes before averting his gaze, hoping Francisco wouldn't notice how nervous he was, he glanced at the wine bottle Fran held out and hesitated, but ended up receiving the liquor anyways, holding it delicately in his small hands, unsure what to do with it exactly. “You know, you never got to tell me how your trip was!”

"A...ah..." Gilbert swallowed, trying to moisten his dried throat. "Dr...Dragoon Camp was the same as always...at least my skills upgraded, although the Clan Leaders disapprove of me leaving so early..." He did his best to keep the stutter out of his voice as his cheeks steadily grew redder. Francisco was standing too close, it was getting hard to breathe, unlike what Gilbert would have done with anyone else, he did not push the taller man away, and instead turned his cheek to him, hoping the heat in his cheeks wasn't noticeable.

“You look really nice. You always get so dressed up, even for silly things like this…" Gilbert's drooped eyes widened slightly, the bloom in his cheeks deepening from the compliment. "I...it would be rude not to..." he murmured, but Francisco must've not heard him, since the red-head went on to say,

"oh, wait a moment.” Gilbert turned to Francisco in question. And then, his cheeks bled, the next thing the diminutive boy saw was Francisco growing ever closer, his long, pale fingers -much different than his small ones- slid onto his shoulder like a snake through grass, smooth and dangerous, suave. Gilbert swallowed dryly, his eyes widening and his face reddening even more as he felt the Italian's cool breath brush against his sensitive ear, making the smaller boy shiver with puzzling delight. “There was lint on your shoulder.”

"I...I see..." Gilbert stammered softly, feeling a warm brush of floating lips on the shell of his ear, making Gilbert lurch slightly from the shockingly pleasurable feeling. And one would think Gilbert's cheeks could bleed no more. That would be wrong.

“I should probably go call everyone inside before they end up making each other eat dirt. They’re already trying to knock each other off the roof, if what I’m hearing is correct.” Francisco mused, Gil nodded solemnly, covering the lower half of his face with his hand. 'I know he likes teasing me, but really!' He thoughts and knitted his brows together, as if to seem angry.

As Gilbert heard Damien's declaration of Holden's name, Gil, yet again, thanked the gods the golden-haired boy had no interest in him.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Eli felt his fingers separating slowly from Holden's. His eyes widened as he tried to reach for him, trying to keep their fingers together. It was an almost desperate feeling, and he didn't know why. Maybe because he was the only one who actually tried to sit down and talk with you?

When he was pulled up, he almost sighed in relief - and because of his own stupidity; why the hell should he care that his hand wasn't holding Holden's? - seeing that it was Mari that had saved him. The pain in his hand stung badly. Crap. He forgot to stop the bleeding. He quickly wiped his hand on his jeans.

"Come on Eli..."

"Hey... Thanks, Mari," he said, almost breathlessly. The smile on her face didn't match... but the question was - what didn't it match?

He was about to ask her if she was feeling all right when a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"I'd offer to help with your hand, but I'm sure our dear hostess is better qualified."

Eli stuck his tongue out down at Holden from where he slowly got to his feet on the roof. "It's just a little blood. I'm fine, Mother - "

He stopped short at the last word.

Why the hell would you say that, you idiot?

Eli cleared his throat, relaxing his posture and slumping his shoulders again. "I'm not showing up sober next time," he declared as he saw Damien tackle Holden.

Just like usual.

And then another guy came out, who looked just like the person who was standing next to Allen.

The hell? I could've sworn there was only one of him...

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Tumblrm4uiltobxr1r0fjn0
Dagr was somewhat lost. Most of the people had relocated themselves to the outside, and he had tried his best after a few minutes of sitting there in the living room with nothing to do but to gaze at the ceiling. He slowly swallowed and opened the door on his right, blinking as sunlight flooded in.

He shielded his eyes as he stepped out into the garden/

It seemed that he had reached the right place, anyhow.

But his eyes widened as he saw himself standing next to Allen.

"...Am I interrupting something?" he asked softly, confused.

Why was there another of him standing there when he himself was right where he was now?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:25 am

Allen was waiting for Holden to enter when the blonde from before glomp tackled the poor guy. Allen did his best not to laugh and when he looked up he came face to face with the real Dagr and the lad looked quite lost as to why there were now two of him. A grin came to Allen's face as he walked over to the real Dagr. He could hear the others talking in the back ground as he drew closer to the other male.

"Hello there Dagr it seems there are now two of you. I did in fact enjoy the kiss that one gave me." Allen pointed to Jake/Dagr. He grabbed Dagr's hand and pulled him over to Jake/Dagr making sure not to let go of the real one so Allen would not lose him. "This power is really cool."

Allen frowned a bit then as his head started to hurt not really sure why but it hurt bad enough to be annoying.
(Ren's control is starting to fade)
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 am

(my sucky post.)

"I don't see why not but I'm afraid you have to get in line."
Holden's brow quirked at Allen's reply. "And where has this Allen been all my life?" he grinned with amusement. He turned up towards the roof to look at Eli, while Allen exposed his knowledge of what Jake had done.

"It's just a little blood. I'm fine, Mother - " Ah... what else should I expect from Eli? Holden thought with a chuckle at the way he stuck out his tongue.

"Now lets get that head checked out. After you," Allen reclaimed his attention. It's like Jake's kisses have magical personality altering abilities.

"I'm not showing up sober next time."

"Really? That's too bad, I was really starting to like this Eli..." Holden yelled in reply as he was about to cross the threshold, but was instead assaulted by Damien. He staggered back a few steps, before finding his balance.

“Holden! You’re looking good man! Me and Duke missed you!"

His grin could hardly grow any wider to greet his friend. "Dame!" He hugged the blonde tightly in return, but could not possibly reciprocate with the same amount of strength. "Good to hear my two favorites missed me, too!" He shut his eyes and lips as the other male rubbed faces with him. When given the chance, Holden gave Damien a friendly peck on the cheek, as was his own way of greeting this especially affectionate guy. He would've greeted Duke the same way since he hadn't seen him in so long - if it weren't for the brain fart that was Minette stressing him out.

"Haha, okay, I think I’ve beaten you with my love enough~ What was happening outside? Anything exciting?"

Holden's face scrunched until it resembled a crumpled ball of paper, trying hard not to laugh. He took a deep breath and allowed his expression to calm before pulling Damien's head close so he could whisper, "You missed a wonderful show - that's all I can say." As soon as Dagr exited the house to join everyone outside, Holden's composure was noticeably shaken with amusement.

(nom nom... boyband..)

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 8364214476_443612e87d_z

“…We’re not playing seven minutes in heaven with each other. I’d say who the hell are you, but to say shit like that you’re probably related to Holden, yeah?”

Minette's lips pulled to one side in an ugly pout. "Well, it's good that you didn't ask me who the hell I am, considering I gave you my full name..." she shot back, instantly feeling defensive for her brother.

"Damien creeps the hell out of me, so I hid in the closet." The younger girl nodded at Artemisa's explanation.

"I’m Cattivo, she’s Artemisa... So you browbeat Holden until he let you come, eh? All I’ve got to say is don’t accept anything from Damien and stay away from the hard liquor and you should be fine. First timers gotta start out on the baby stuff, right Artie?”

"Only call me Artemisa, please and thank you. Baby stuff and baby steps, kid. Just make sure you don't start off drinking on Fran's champagne 'cause that shit is gross."

The girl smiled in delight at the two as he introduced themselves. "Aha, I snuck into his trunk," she admitted with a bit of pride. "Mkay Artemisa and Cattivo... no taking food and drinks from creepy Damien, whoever that is, and no hard liquor... or champagne, even though it sounds fancy and classy-like. Sake is baby stuff, right? Mari said I can share with her," she questioned, teetering back and forth on the heels of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Jake Tanner
Jake blinked profusely and stood after the second kiss. This is why I refrain from going to parties, this is why I don’t hang are people. she said to herself. Allen was acting odd, she shook her head, telling herself it was just her imagination. Jake stood and dusted herself off, noticing the number of people in the garden had increased. So much for peace and quiet. she though slightly laughing.

She was just getting ready to leave when Dagr showed up. Darn it! she said to herself unconsciously stomping her foot. My luck is horrible, this is what I get for kissing people, bad things happen when I kiss people. she slumped her shoulders and hung her head. "Hello there Dagr it seems there are now two of you. I did in fact enjoy the kiss that one gave me." Jake’s face turned red and she shifted back into herself.

Jake fanned herself ”Wooo…I’m hot, are you hot? Well I am I better go inside the house before I faint or something. she said pulling away from Allen. "This power is really cool." ”Thanks but this time its gotten me in trouble.” she walked off but was soon swept off her feet and thrown over someone’s shoulder.

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Dukebanner
Duke Tanner
Duke had noticed that everyone was no longer in the living room anymore, which made him wonder where they all went. The green haired teen stood and made his way through the kitchen and down the hall that led to the garden, approaching everyone just in enough time to see Jake shift back into herself, he didn’t understand why she had transformed into Dagr in the first place. She is so weird.

It was obvious that she didn’t want to be around everyone, which meant he would make her stay, because he got a kick out of seeing her flustered. Duke slung the small girl over his shoulder and laughed. ”Eh! Where do you think you’re going sis.” he placed her down and set his hand on top of her head ruffling it.

”What happened here?” he asked looking around

Last edited by Jake on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Luckily, Mari always carried bandage wraps on her person to treat wounds, since she had a few new butlers and maids. Reaching down, Mari ignored Holden, and took Eli's hand, which was covered with blood. Unfortunately, other than souls, Mari could also see blood quite clearly. With an embroidered handkerchief, she wiped off the excess blood, and pulled a glove onto her hand to feel at the wound gently, relieved that the wound wasn't deep. Proceeding to dab the wound with alcohol, she wrapped it up with the bandage, and knotted it up. During the procedure, Mari's face seemed to sag sadly, a small frown on her lips, eyes narrowed, half-concentrated, and half-sorrowful. "That's it Er-" Mari's eyes widened a bit, before she turned her head away and corrected herself, "Eli." The red headed girl rose to her feet and leaned over the edge, reaching down to grab the weathervane. "I guess I'll have to ask Sebastian to fix this...I hope it won't be too much trouble..." she muttered to herself and then looked down at the many souls below. Cupping her hands around her mouth, Mari yelled down at them, "Everyone! Meet back in the living room, dinner's ready!" She exclaimed, passing by Eli, she ran her hand through his hair and smiled before going back inside to check with Micheal.

Last edited by AngelChan7 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
I nodded and smiled crookedly at the kid. Placing a hand onto her head, I ruffled her hair playfully. "Atta girl. Sake sounds fine for a kid your age." I pulled my hand away just when Mari suddenly shouted down at us. Her voice literally bounced off the walls like an energetic beach volleyball let loose.
Still smiling, I looked at the two. "Let's go get some food, shall we?" I said, trying to sound like my age just because Holdens little sister was around. Gotta be some sort of a role model, right?
I stepped through the hall, my socks sliding across the slick hardwood floor silently, the empty Corona bottle positioned in my hand, ready to hit Damien if he jumped out of nowhere. Other than the precaution, I was actually starting to feel better.
Or at least act like it.
"Stop acting so happy, Artemisa. You know how you feel." Electus suddenly voiced at the back of my mind. I mentally facepalmed in response.
Walking into the dining room, shoulders slouched and all, I sat down at the long table, feeling like total shit. Propping my knees up comfortably, I took a swig of the moonshine, feeling my emotions ebb away like powder. "Thats why I'm drinking tonight. So leave me alone, Electus."
To avoid Electus and ignore her, I began to think of other things. Then I slowly remembered how Eli used to hate my hair being up. I almost smiled at the old memory of him picking on my thick mass of hair that was bunched on top of my head. It sent me into a deep, metaphorical pit of shit, instead.
I tightened the elastic that held my hair, and then grasped the scar on my shoulder. I took another swig of the beer with my other hand, hoping there was steak in this meal.

Last edited by Artemisa on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:13 pm

The fact that Mari was always so gentle with Eli surprised him, but it didn't perturb him in the slightest. He was fine with being her favorite dragon demon, seeing as it felt like she hated the shit outta Holden... He watched her reach towards him in the corner of his eye and didn't bother to move as she ruffled his hair slightly and then went back inside.

"Thanks, Mari," he called after her lazily, not bothering to raise his voice as he lifted up his hand, inspecting the bandages.

But one thing bothered him.

She'd stumbled on his name, and the withdrawal wasn't bad to the point that he couldn't even register if someone had stumbled over his name - and the fact that he and Holden had nearly died because of Holden woke him up like a slap of cold water.

She was the one who had the impeccable memory of everyone's names - or maybe his memory was just as shitty as his used needle...

Maybe she was slipping a bit?

Yeah. Maybe that was it.

He glanced down around the scene - doesn't seem too chaotic, he thought - and with a sharp jerk of the wrist that he meant to pass as a solemn wave, he went in the direction that Mari had gone to go back outside.

Didn't think that trendsetting was a thing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Tumblrm4uiltobxr1r0fjn0
Dagr was still pretty much confused as Allen held tightly onto his hand.

A kiss? What?

He glanced forward to where his doppelganger was standing. He watched with curiosity as his face flushed red. Then his look-alike shifted into Jake.

Ah. That explains it. I didn't think that Jake had feelings for Allen, though... And...wait. What was she trying to accomplish by using my form?

His face was a mixture of horror and perplexity as he began to jump to conclusions. And this was the first time that he had ever been required to use his mind in a social situation! Goodness, I should have just kept myself holed up in the library...

"Wooo…I’m hot, are you hot? Well I am I better go inside the house before I faint or something."

"This power is really cool," said Allen.

"Thanks but this time its gotten me in trouble.”

Trouble? Is borrowing my form some sort of a crime? he wondered uncomprehendingly.

Not only that, but Allen seemed different.

Maybe he was missing out on a few things too many.

"We should probably all go back inside now..." he mumbled as he watched Jake being slung over a green-haired boy's shoulder.

”What happened here?” the green-haired boy asked.

"Uh, well..." Dagr murmured.

How to respond...?

"I feel like I've stumbled upon a fairytale," he answered finally (and note that he didn't even remotely answer Duke's question in the slightest). "Jake... I didn't realize you liked Allen that way."

Although...he wasn't entirely sure what fairytales actually did fit Jake and Allen's situation, seeing as there wasn't really a green-haired prince in any of the mythological stories he knew.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Allen grinned "I don't think that was the case. I think she just wanted to steal my first." He responded to Dagr's statement "If your jealous I'd be more than happy to give the real Dagr a kiss as well."

He watched Jake fumhle around and as she was leaving Dukes form lifted the girl onto his shoulder.

What happened here?

"Nothing much but somehow I ended up kissing her twice." Allen said with a grin.

Allen's gaze then shifted back to Dagr as he let the other boys hand go and crossed his own arms. Between Dagr's confusion, Duke comeing and Jake's embarrassment Allen was having quite a good time but his head was hurting and as time went on the pain increased. It was like he was waking up from a dream well more like a nightmare as the ones around him will soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:02 am

Jake Tanner
Allen it’s acting like Allen. the green haired girl thought to herself, her body still hanging over her brother board shoulders. When Dagr poke she could literally feel his emotion change for happy to annoy and upset, which made her stomach churn. Jake bent her body so that she could see Allen and Dagr again, she gave Dagr a look the screamed ‘SHUT UP!’ if she was a violent person she would have hit him.

”I-I don’t like Allen….well I do but it’s purely platonic I can assure you that much, I don’t like like anyone here I promise.” she said defensively to the three. The Allen spoke yet again and made matter worse for the girl, she sighed and puffed her cheeks admitting defeat. Jake squirmed out of Duke’s grasp and planted her feet on the ground, she began to walk off but Duke grabbed her wrist firmly, though it was only for a second the message he was sending her was clear.

Jake’s arm fell to her side and she left the garden and headed to the kitchen for dinner.

Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Dukebanner
Duke Tanner
Duke was pissed, of course he was any older brother would be, he didn’t care how old Jake was she was still his sister and he didn’t want her kissing boys, let alone Allen of all people. Damn I guess my chances with him are done for. he said with a sigh as he slumped his shoulders. It was that moment when Jake wiggled out of his hold and began leaving.

This was why he hated her, she always tried to run from her problems, not admit to things, it was so like her. Duke grabbed ahold of her wrist and looked into her eyes briefly then let go and turned his attention back to Allen and Dagr. ”Let’s head inside hmm.” he said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 am

Holden grinned at the siblings' exchange, noticing the spark of brotherly protectiveness. Or was there something else behind that stern expression?
He nodded in agreement to Duke's suggestion. "To the dining room!" he cheered, pulling Daemon along. "Can't wait to try these dishes Mari's world class chefs have for us!"

As he entered, Holden noticed that Artemisa was already waiting at the table. Minette scuttled in and took a seat beside the young woman. He quirked a brow, had his younger sister made a friend already? Holden took a seat beside her, giving her an amused smirk.

"What? I didn't do anything to embarrass you, yet!" she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

((Hello RP! Long time no see! Sometimes I wish I could take the fat out of my thighs and put it in my boobs~))
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Assisting Michael with the dishes of many different kinds of foods, whether it be Italian, Mexican, traditional, or exotic; they had it. Setting the sweet ham as the center piece, Mari couldn't help but smile. It always got very lonely at the dinner table, but, for once, it would be full of all her friends. Mari glanced over at Holden's erratic and beastly soul. Could she count a demon like Holden contained as a friend? Now the Mari thought of it, if Holden ever killed a human and she got within ten feet of him...

Mari shuddered.

Yes, perhaps she wasn't exactly fond of the blonde, but he was still her friend. In a complicated sort of way. Smiling over at Eli's soul softly, Mari picked up a small cup of sake and held it out to Eli. "I know it's not really your type of drink, but you seemed to be dealing with not drinking so well even though your soul is in agony..." she said, "sake was once used to bond a person to another, it's the drink of the soul, so I thought you'd like some. But, sorry, it's not very strong, since I promised Minette could have a taste."

After handing Eli the drink, Mari slid over to Minette. "Hey, I promised you could try some sake with me, right?" Mari chirped cheerfully and smiled over at Holden. "It's not that strong, and she'll only have one cup--what do you say, Holden?" She grinned cheekily.

(er mah gerd--I will make this happen! *^* HACHIKO SHALL RETURN! SPREAD THE WORD ANNE-CHAN! SPREAD THE WORD.)
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:15 am

To my surprise, the little girl from earlier, Minette, actually took a seat beside me. I looked to her, her energy literally making me feel a bit better about myself and kind of envy her confidence.

Hard to believe that she doesn't find me the least bit intimidating.

I smiled to her and looked over to Mari, who placed food down onto the table like she could actually see. The way she paid attention to details was intriguing, almost like a miracle.

"It's beautiful, Mari," I complimented before taking a swig of the bottle of moonshine from earlier.

((DO I SMELL A REVIVAL??~~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Panic!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5