interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Panic!

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Ace
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 268483_3552709235633_310306291_n

Allen stood there watching the house like a moron. He even took a few steps back planning on walking away slowly like. When he heard the door open and Dagr's face was there in the door.

"Allen.... come on in...."

At the sight of Dagr Allen calmed a bit but surely it was not enough to make him go in that house? However, even if he wanted to leave Rae was pushing on the back of his legs making him move forward. So Allen had no choice.

"Right... I'm coming."

He made a hand go to the back of his head as he now stood in front of Dagr looking very much out of place.

Rae poked his head around Allen so he could greet Dagr. "Hello, Dagr its a pleasure to meet you again. Allen is happy to he is just being shy."

"Rae....." Allen's gaze Shot to the floor clearly his resolve to come here was fading but something in him hand changed and it was about time he started acting like it.....Just not now.....
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Tumblrm4uiltobxr1r0fjn0
"Right... I'm coming..." Allen responded.

Dagr could sympathize with him. They were kindred spirits in this respect; not quite used to the social events, only ready to assume their duties. But Allen looked different now. Something had changed since that mission. Something had changed in Dagr as well. Fighting for the team - it was an odd feeling, but it was liberating.

"Hello, Rae. Pleasure to meet you again too..." Dagr greeted quietly, almost sounding cheerful. It was as much of a positive emotion that he could display. He addressed Allen again. "Mari's waiting for us inside."

He wasn't sure if this was overstepping his boundaries - or if it were socially acceptable - but he reached for Allen's hand, fitting in into his own, and carefully pulled him into the house with a soothing and encouraging expression.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
"Good god," I muttered, pulling a case of the Russian beer out of the backseat of my car, shutting the door gently. I stared up at the tall building, getting a sense of nostalgia, even though this was Mari's place. "This brings back a lot of memories."

From the driveway, I could see Dagr stepping in and a bunch of other people piling in with him. By the time I reached the steps to the door, everyone already seemed to be inside. My hair was let loose. I wore the CA clubs jacket with the number 7 on it. I even wore an old junkie ring from two years ago just for this party.

I clearly do not have a good fashion sense.

Stepping in through the door, I hung my car keys up on the key rack, not trusting myself with keys to a vehicle since I'm getting drunk. "I'm here Mari, hug me all you want," I said to the only person I would let hug me. Walking past the kitchen table, placing the beer with the rest of alcohol collection. I turned and notice a certain blonde haired teenage guy standing next to Dagr.

"Oh my god..." I cursed, ditching the beer and moving quickly towards the living room, taking a seat next to Francisco. I sunk into the couch immediately, failing at hiding. "So, how's your day, Fran?" I asked, hoping to get my attention away from a certain someone. "Oh yeah, Cat, I had to buy a new muffler for my car, so I couldn't buy much of that booze I was telling you about."
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Zmdvuw

Mari whipped around as a strong-spirited soul pressured upon her with a large grin. "I'm here, Mari." She heard Misa say, "hug me all you want." The red-headed girl gasped with delight and practically flew into the dark-haired woman's arms, "Misa~ I missed you!" How someone could miss someone they saw just yesterday is a mystery that is Mari. Petting Misa's soft tresses happily and then set her feet back on the floor. She smiled and watched Misa go sit down with Fran and Tivo's souls, a nonplussed frown came to Mari's face as she tilted her head to the side. Misa's soul seemed to be veering away from Eli's...

The blind girl frowned sadly, she supposed not everyone liked each other, but it was still sad. Mari gave Eli, Dagr, and Allen an encouraging smile. "So...let's see, we're waiting for Sydney...Damien...Jake, and Duke..." Mari thought for another moment, "oh yeah, and Holden!" She chimed with a cheerful smile. She hummed to herself shortly before walking over to Eli. Mari had always been even kinder than usual to Eli, for reasons unknown to others. As a very touchy-feelly person, it wasn't odd that Mari spontaneously hugged people, and so she wrapped her arms around Eli again, plus, she'd always found his clothes to be the most comfortable. After she was done, Mari ran towards Allen and hugged the dark-haired boy in greeting. "Allen! I'm glad you made it~" she told him cheerfully. Letting go of Allen, Mari turned to Dagr and tilted her head to the side with a frown. "Is you spirit-friend not coming...?" She asked a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

((First...
OMG MARI WHY SO PRECIOUS Very Happy))

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Tumblrmfrvwfeflh1rk23y5
Eli could sense her from ten feet away. His body tensed as a bitter taste rose in his throat. Artemisa. She avoided his gaze and avoided him entirely. Good.

He felt a headache coming on. Shit. Fuck. Insert any swear word. He should have taken the drugs. Fuck proving his mother wrong.

The feeling of his stomach sinking, as well as his heart starting to ache like a motherfucker, was slightly alleviated as Mari came over to hug him. He hugged her back slightly and then let her go again with a faint swallow.

He resisted the urge to look over at Artemisa.

His hand was starting to ache. There should have been someone holding it... he mused.

((NOW JUST TO WAIT FOR HOLDEN AND THEN ELI'LL START CRYING Very Happy))

"Ah, you mean my brother?" Dagr asked. "I suppose he isn't."

Now that he thought about it, it confused him somewhat. Fálki usually insisted on coming with him everywhere, following him even into the bathroom, though Dagr never minded. Was he growing apart from Dagr?

He felt dread slowly build up.

Does he want to leave me...?

Dagr shook his head. "I don't know where he is either..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Allen zoned out while Rae and Dagr spoke he kept telling himself that he was better and this was nothing. He knew he was different but he need to show it. Allen was snapped back into the real world at Dagr's voice.

"Mari's waiting for us inside."

He could feel his legs freezing up but then Allen found his eyes widening from the feeling of someone grabbing his hand. Looking at his hand he was about to spazz about Dagr grabbing it but once Allen saw the look on Dagr's face he stopped. "He really is trying and if he can do this I can do." Allen felt Dagr pulling him into the house and with out really thinking Allen tightened his grip on Dagr's hand as a small smile found it's way to Allen's face. "Right."

Once inside he was hugged by Mari and for the first time he did not spazz away he hugged her back. Yes it was light and just a small one but he did it none the less. He felt his hand still in Dagr's and he moved it. "Thank you." He told the taller male then he told another thank you to Mari for welcoming him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Allen thought franticly.

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 734602_3679765931971_657764295_n

"Ryu! I'm tired of sitting around here. Can't we go somewhere else? Eve sat cross legged on the roof of a random building somewhere in town. Ryu was laying next to her looking at the people walk by.

"Yes as a matter of fact I want to check out this towns graveyard. I've heard it has many spirits and maybe I can grab a few of the bad ones for a quick bite." Ryu stood up and jumped off the building. "Well lets go." Eve followed after Ryu she'd rather not go to a graveyard of any kind but it was better than sitting up there any longer. Besides she knew Ryu would keep her mothers spirit way from her if she happened to try and get to her for there. Sooner than she figured the two came across the rather large place. "Well I already have a bad feeling about this." Eve thought as she watch Ryu look at her then enter passed the gate.Eve followed "Don't take to long ok Ryu? There are many spirits here and I don't like the way this bunch makes me feel."

"Alright, I'll be by that huge oak tree there all you need to do is say my name and I'll come to you be safe." Ryu knew Eve was bound to walk around although she hates these places and he also knew she would not like him to be like a nanny so he leaves her with that and goes to eat his fill of evils. "I know, see you soon Ryu." Eve walked deeper into the graveyard she found it rather strange that none of the spirits she could feel came out to her yet when normally she had issues keeping them away.

She walked deeper still but stopped when a voice floated from a near by hollow cover by another huge oak. "A spirit.... well it's about time. Ignoring her inner voice saying just leave Eve walked over to the tree slowly and peeked around it. She saw a rather tall male spirit talking with a few others. It almost looked like he thought he owned the place and that made Eve want to snort but she held it back. She stood there trying to decided whether she wanted to talk to them or not . She hated spirits but whats the point of having the gift to see them if you don't use it right?
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Flki2
Fálki cracked his knuckles, feeling anger flare up in him. Those damn spirits, trying to tell him what to feel...!

He was perfectly sure of his emotions. He loved his brother. Dagr was his dear stóri bróðir, and nothing would change that.

"You don't know what he wants."

"He's my brother," Fálki retorted. "Even if I didn't know, I would ask him."

You hate him, you hate him, you hate him -

He didn't.

He didn't and he was sure.

...Was he?

"They died because of him, you know?"

Fálki froze.

Then he turned around with a scowl.

"What are you doing over there?" he called over to the girl standing just around the other side of the tree. "I know you can see me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Right when the tall one turned around Eve knew she just knew she was going to hate him and the frown he wore did not help much. Once he popped his question it was on.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Flying a plane?" Eve walked out from behind the tree and down the small path way to the edge of the small clearing. The other spirits he'd been talking to tried to flee but she stopped them with a barrier and watched as they tried to get out. Banging themselves against the side of the barrier still not believing they can't get out.

"So I can see you. What about it? Eve turned her single eyed gaze at the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 8363149285_695e48bc75_nSpirit Panic! - Page 3 8364214476_443612e87d_n

The Night Before
"Holden, finally I found you! Where have you been?" Minette's ringing voice questioned as she entered her brother's dorm room.

"Out with some friends. What's the matter?" Holden yawned as he answered her. He had only just returned from an outing and was suddenly interrogated by his little sister. He shut the door behind her and proceeded to get a glass of water.

"Oh, you mean your club? I met one of them a few days ago - Mari, I think..."

"No, some others. You met Mari? Did you talk to her?"

"Yep," Minette answered with a little smile. "She said I can join if I ask the president of your club."

"Is that all you came to talk about?" Holden asked, tired of the repeated question.

"Oh, no! I also wanted to tell you I can move water with my mind!"

"Oh, really?" the boy questioned with amusement. "Show me."

"Actually... I only did it once when I accidentally lit my room on fire, but- " she was cut off by Holden, choking on the water he was drinking.

"What?! Are you all right? What happened?" With a sigh, Minette recounted her attempts at reading the violet squiggles on the flyer of his club and reassured him that she was okay. "Idiot... there's nothing on the flyer. You almost burned down your room just to read it? If you keep doing this, I'll have mom and dad take you back," Holden reprimanded when thoroughly sure she was not hurt. He flicked on the television and took a seat on his bed, still a tad annoyed.

"I'm sorry..." Minette apologized again. She sat herself down at his desk decorated with a scattering of textbooks, notebooks, and pages. Mini's eyes narrowed at one page. She picked up the seemingly blank piece of paper and scrutinized it for a few seconds. "I see the purple smudges here, too..."

"What?"

"Nothing! I'm going to go back now. Goodnight!" Minette skipped out the door with the piece of paper, ready to figure out what her brother was hiding.

Holden slammed his car door shut and clicked the lock button. "Wow..." he murmured as he faced the massive manor. Mari was definitely a loaded little girl. Holden walked up to the imposing building and opened the door, "Hey, everyone!" the young man announced, before a familiar clicking sound made him turn around with surprise.

The trunk of his car opened to reveal a wheezing little girl. Dashing back to the vehicle, Holden pulled Minette out of the car. "What the hell?! What are you doing?!" he scolded.

"Jeeze, don't you ever wash your gym clothes?" the little girl asked, still coughing a bit. "I can't believe I was laying within two feet of your gym shoes for the past twenty minutes."

"Do you know how dangerous that is? What are you doing here?" Holden repeated seriously.

"I knew you were going to go out with your club friends and that you wouldn't let me join you. Then I saw someone doing this on a TV show..." Minette replied. "Anyways... You never hang out with me anymore... I missed you."

"You... you can't keep copying the TV," Holden scolded, conflicted between being impressed and being angered with her determination. Though either way, he was softened by her last few words... even if he knew she used that line against their whole family when she was doing something she knew was wrong. "Okay... you can come. But don't do that again, or I'll send you back home. Got it?"

"Yep!" Minette jumped happily. She shut the trunk and followed a frazzled Holden towards the manor and entered the home.

"I have a stowaway with me..." Holden said as he led Minette inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm

((I probably have to sleep soon... Maybe stay up late again? Very Happy
BUT ONE MORE POST))
Fálki scowled. "You're not a normal human, are you?"

He tried not to feel unsettled. So this girl had erected a barrier around them... Chances were that he wouldn't be able to escape either. He gazed wordlessly past her head. Then he looked back to her.

"What the hell do you want?"

Eli knew that he wouldn't have been able to hold anything back for too long. His tear ducts were acting up. With a scowl, he began to wipe at the water trailing down his cheeks as he turned to leave. His scowl deepened when he saw more people arriving.

Holden and his sister, huh?

Not in the mood to deal with walking past them, he instead went straight up the stairs.

He hadn't brought any drugs, assuming that alcohol would at least be able to help him, but like hell he was going to drink anything that she brought...

The tears kept rolling down his face, but it was disturbing that his face had faded to a blank expression, and his eyes remained perfectly clear.

Why does this always happen when I'm around her...?

Eli felt like destroying something. But Mari wouldn't have appreciated it if he did, so he held back until he reached the roof with a pounding headache, wet face, and a dark scowl.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 495723JakeBannerzpscc7d3eae1zps9cf42050
Jake Tanner
AND
Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Dukebanner
Duke Tanner
LE TIME SKIP~ 8D
(SIREN I ISH SOWWE I WANTED TO DO A SUPER HOT SMEXY SCENE BUT MY BRAIN ISH MUSH T^T)
Jake slipped her backpack on her back and grabbed her duffle bag, she galloped down the stairs to see her father waiting for her. This would be the first time she’d be going over someone’s house, she never had friends, not that any of these people were her friends, but they were nice to her, she didn’t think they considered her as a friend so she didn’t think they were hers. Mari had never invited her over anyways; she wondered what her house was like, what it smelled like. Did she have any pets; maybe her house was really small, like hers. She sat on the last step on the stairs and pulled out her phone and pressed the speed dial button she had assigned for Duke and held the phone to her ear.
”Duke it’s Jake are you on your way?”

”Huh? Oh yeah about that sorry Jake but I’m not going to have enough time to come get you, I don’t want to be late for the party.” he replied.

Jake opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she should have expected this. ”O-Okay Duke.”

”Sorry, you can just turn into a cheetah and run your way to Mari’s house.” he suggested

”Yes I suppose you’re right, bye Duke.” she said quietly, then hung up the phone and stuffed it into her bag.
Jake stood and strapped the duffle bag around her. ”Bye dad Duke is waiting for me outside.” she said walking out the door. She hopped on her bike and made her way to Mari’s house luckily she knew a few short cuts, she arrived the same time as her brother. He was already opening the door, she ran in behind him entering as well. ”Mari your house is very clean.” Jake said. ”Hiya Mari!” Duke said. ”Mari where can I put this bag?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 8363149285_695e48bc75_nSpirit Panic! - Page 3 8364214476_443612e87d_n

"Why is your friend crying?" Minette whispered, gazing at the stranger's back as he ascended the stairs.

"Because you're here. Strangers make him sad," Holden replied dryly. The sound of Duke's voice pulled his lips into a grin. "Duke!" he yelled, patting the young man. "Haven't seen you in a while! Ah, Jake, good to see you again, too! Sorry again about your hand." Instantly, Holden regretted his words.

"What happened? What'd you do to her hand?" Minette questioned curiously.

"Nothing. Eh, Minette's my little sister. She snuck into my trunk and hitched a ride here... Mini, these two are Jake and Duke," Holden introduced with dampened excitement.

"Hi!" Mini greeted the two green headed siblings. "You guys remind me of broccoli. Do you feel like cannibals when you eat leafy greens?"

"She has a strange need to announce every single thought that comes to her mind," Holden sighed.

"No, I don't... so what did you do to her hand?" Minette questioned.

"Nothing."

"Did you kiss it? Did you bite it? Did you burn it?" she guessed, before intaking a sharp breath. "Or did you... you know... poison it?" the girl whispered loudly.

"No! Oh my god, leave me alone," Holden groaned, quickly escaping her presence by way of the stairs.

"Ah... Oops," Minette murmured, giving her attention to her brother's friends. "So... what are you all celebrating?"

Holden had been mildly curious as to what Eli was crying about, even if the two rarely spoke. At least he could give Mini some time to calm herself before he returned downstairs. But as he walked down the halls past opened doors, he found no presence of another person. At the last door, Holden noticed an open window. The young man stuck his head out to see the silhouette of the druggie.

With slight apprehension, Holden clambered out the window and climbed up to the roof. He quietly took a seat beside the younger male and gazed at the trees that dotted Mari's lawn. "You don't smell like weed today. Do you always cry when you're not high?" he questioned. It's true... now that Eli was not encased in smoke, Holden could more easily smell the dragon blood in him. Now his suspicion was confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 am

"Oh, so he's your brother...!" Mari's mouth formed an 'o' shape before she realized she should have known that they were related, since their souls were a little similar in size and shape. Mari sighed t her own incompetence and frowned when she heard that Falki was nowhere to be found. "I see..." she looked down at her feet, a bit disappointed, though she couldn't say why, but soon perked up, "oh well, I hope he's okay~" she sang before turning to the door, sensing a small, playful soul and smiled with a small giggle, so Minette had decided to join. However, Mari scowled as she sensed a demonic, although partial force, but she waved the malice-filled feeling off and greeted Minette and Holden with a large, welcoming grin, giving Holden an embrace, hating how she had to touch him, and felt disgusting from putting her hands on his soul.

Turning to Minette, she gave the girl a large embrace, feeling the girl's almost pure soul wash away her brother's residue. She then turned to Jake and Duke with a cheerful smile, hugging the girl's nature-like soul and then the boy's serpent-shaped spirit, feeling the effects of their powers flood into her as she made contact. "Hi, Jake, Duke...!" She greeted and turned to Jake with a welcoming grin. "Jake! I'm so glad you could come over, I've been wanting to have a party at my house, but Sebastian said that I couldn't have any visitors, luckily, he's out today." At Jake's question, Mari gestured to the bag-carrier and then to Marissa. "Marissa will be serving us tonight, please treat her with kindness." Marissa smiled warmly and curtsied.

"She'll take your bags to your rooms for the night, the chef is preparing dinner right now, but if your hungry, you can ask for a snack." Mari explained, paused, then she reached her hands out, "on second thought, just let me take your bags, I wouldn't want you guys to miss out on anything~" she took Jake, Holden, and Duke's bags and set them on the carrier. "Minette, did you bring any pajamas, I have some clothes from when I was a child that might fit you, if you didn't." Mari suggested and held out a hand, "Marissa, I think that's most of the visitors, you can go ahead and take them to the rooms, if you're having trouble then don't hesitate to ask for assistance." Marissa bowed and took the carrier into the elevator, disappearing behind the metal doors.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 am

((OTL I'M SO SHORRY, MARI
ELI HAS DRAGON BLOOD TOO
D:

The drugs just usually inhibit its presence... OTL ))

Eli was so out of it that he didn't even realize someone had sit down next to him. But as he heard a voice, and the words "You don't smell like weed today. Do you always cry when you're not high?", he turned to face the person addressing him and instead found Holden.

He blinked, too numb to react. His eyes were blank - as was his face - glassy with tears that he couldn't feel.

His hand went up to rub at his eyes as he shook his head mutely.

Then he tried to respond with words.

"Only when she's around," he croaked. "It hurts more than it should. Damned like the stars. Too distant to comprehend, a force that hurts when touched."

He hung his head and leaned back against the roof, realizing that he was blabbering to someone he didn't even know well. Oh well. He was too broken-minded to care.

"Being sober means that I have to suffer everything that I can comprehend. It's better not to comprehend anything at all."

"I hope he's okay too," Dagr mumbled, now feeling troubled.

To distract himself, he figured that he could probably have that 'conversation' with Francisco... But then again, this was a party. Was it considered socially acceptable to ruin a fun mood with a serious discourse?

Probably not.

His eyes flickered indecisively over to where Artemisa, Cattivo, and Francisco were. Then he sighed and shook his head.

Maybe later...
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:26 am

"Yay! Rich people pajamas!" Minette cheered happily. "Thank you, Mariii!" the little girl sung, linking arms with the redhead.

"I've never been to a high school party before... are we going to be drinking and gambling and dancing and all that other stuff they do on TV?" she questioned with excitement. Through the hall, she could see a number of other people sitting on the sofa.

((Tried unsuccessfully to lengthen this Minette's post. Sorry..))

Holden laid back on the roof and anchored the sole of his shoes against the shingles. He still felt tingly from Mari's hug. He had practically ran off after allowing her to give her usual embraces and dropping off his duffel bag. How could such a warm, bubbly person give him such a wry, chilly feeling?

He turned his head to get a better view of Eli, watching the boy rub his eyes like a crestfallen child. Holden couldn't help the slight smile playing at his lips... the look of sad innocence was quite cute.

Eli's lyrical words made him quirk a brow. Is this the same guy who could laugh for two hours at someone slipping? Of course, Eli was high at the time...

"So it's because of a 'she' that you cry... an untouchable girl. One that you have once loved, I assume," Holden mused. His fingertips drummed against the roof, his soft gaze still focused on Eli. He usually didn't notice this boy, usually didn't give much attention to people who were always so high - people who couldn't stand reality.

"Of course it's more difficult to be sober - to have to live with all the disappointments of reality. Why not get high or drunk enough so that you can't comprehend a thing? Why not just sleep it off? And why stop at that? Why not make it permanent, then you'd never have to feel a thing, again..." Holden agreed, before realizing he was inciting a very negative act.

"Because the relationship you found that forced you into this depression must have been quite wonderful to make losing it hurt so much. Perhaps great enough that the risk was just a drop in the bucket."

"This one may not have lasted, but the possibility of a person who'd be there for you for a lifetime - you shouldn't let it pass you by. And you certainly can't find a relationship like that when you're high or drunk... or asleep," Holden answered his own question, relieved that he could come up with one for such a morbid question he brought to light.
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 6339957b9ba65dcm3
((so sorry it is very long))
Sydney was squished in between the cushions watching a movie with a big bowl of bubble-gum ice cream when her phone rang out,. ‘Aoi aoi sora ni tsuki no hikari o tomosu, Amaku awaku omoi sonna mono ni torawarete’. The music coincidently coincided with the masked man in the movie jumping out behind his victim.

Sydney reaction was in utter terror as she jumped forward dislodging herself from the cushions and falling smack bam onto the hardwood floor. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed out as she fumbled for the remote and turned the TV off. She was able to recover a bit as her heart beat slowed and breath steadied. All she could think of was how lucky she was no one was home to see her ‘freak-out’ but she talked too soon because she wasn’t completely alone.

HAHAHAHA, you should have seen your face. What are you a man or a mouse? Charlie laughed, mocking her.

“SHUT UP, YOU TURD, AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I’D RATHER BE A MOUSE” Sydney shouted before whacking him in the back of the head or where his head would be if he wasn’t a flame ball. She grabbed her phone and as she saw the user ID immediately she knew, she didn’t know how but he’d done it on purpose!

She flipped open the hot pink phone and texted him back all in capitals to try and show her frustration to him. She really wished he was here right now so she could show it to him with her fists.
[ Sydney (234) 698-2237 to Cattivo (234) 343-5634]
YOU STINKING CAT, YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE! & AS IF I NEED DIRECTION I’M PERFECTLY FINE GETTING THERE ON MY OWN! DON’T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN ON ME!!!!!!
, she reluctantly added at the end ‘thank you’. She didn’t know what was wrong with him lately.. maybe he had a cold. It was starting to freak her out how nice he was being. First it was candy and now it was direction, what was next? Would he finally stop blowing his putrid smoke in her face? She knew she could hope but it was very unlikely.

She went and got ready deciding to wear a hot pink blouse with a purple pinstripe vest, black shorts and a pair of hot pink ballet flats, which had a big bow on them. She spun around in the mirror, admiring her own cuteness but thinking she was missing something. “Ahh I know” she announced diving into her mound of clothes she’d pulled out of her drawers. For a moment Charlie though she might get lost but then she emerged from the pile with a black and purple beanie with bear ears attached.

Sydney plated her hair before tugging the beanie over her head. She nodded in approval in the mirror before packing the rest of her stuff. First of all she had to pack candy and then some chocolate, and what was a party without caramel coated popcorn? There was some more candy and some more chocolate, and by that time her floral duffel bag was practically full. She managed to stuff in her favourite teddy, Mr Jingles and her favourite pyjama’s, that consisted of a purple singled with a panda bear on it saying: Cuteness and purple silk boxers to match that were covered in many panda’s and the word ‘cute’. However she couldn’t fit in her clothes for the next day and instead of taking out some sweets she decided she didn’t need them. She threw her duffle bag over her shoulder and walked out the door. She looked at the map cat had given her but she (not that she’d admit it) had no idea how to read it, so to avoid being made fun of she decided to take a taxi.

She arrived at Mari’s house without any trouble and ran inside at full speed, leaving her duffle bag at the front door. “I’M HERE EVERY..” she shouted excitedly as she ran into the room however she was cut off a she ran head first into some furniture. “Owwwie” she complained as she rubbed her hand against her head.

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 3126729065_1_4_v1F3QI9o

“No worries I’ll finish up” the president said as he sent Jacob home, who normally did the printing… well to Jacob it looked like the president and sounded like him too but in actual fact it was Chase. Chase added his own little addition to the newspaper a short Article about the Cultural Arts club, after all a picture said a thousand words and Chase had five of them. He laid it out with a picture of the candy, chips, smokes and broken toys on the outside and in the middle a picture of a drawing that for even stick figures was the worst chase had ever seen, he couldn’t even tell what it was of. The Articles was titled ‘In the Cultural Art’s room: what’s hidden behind the door’.

Chase didn’t have a grudge against the club or even had any motivation to do with destroying it, no really it was just for fun and the bigger the target the better the battle, so secretly he hoped that the article wouldn’t be the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 pm

((Eli's not referring to Artie in the last sentence. ^_^))
Eli hadn't really been listening to Holden until he mentioned the one thing he had been contemplating all his life. His eyes flickered over to the boy sitting next to him, an enlightened expression making its way onto his face.

"Why not make it permanent, then you'd never have to feel a thing, again..."

He opened his mouth to respond, but closed it as Holden continued.

"Because the relationship you found that forced you into this depression must have been quite wonderful to make losing it hurt so much. Perhaps great enough that the risk was just a drop in the bucket. This one may not have lasted, but the possibility of a person who'd be there for you for a lifetime - you shouldn't let it pass you by. And you certainly can't find a relationship like that when you're high or drunk... or asleep."

He waited for a while, letting everything sink in.

Then he chuckled dryly. "I'm less likely to find anything important to me while sober and aware. There are a million ways for people to suffer pain, and only few ways to make them suffer happiness. In this world, only one person is fated for another. A lifetime? I agree. Judging by the fact that I've never experienced even the periphery of unconditional love, I highly doubt that will happen to me."

His tear ducts were stopping, thankfully.

Eli inhaled deeply and then sat up so he could face Holden. "You would have never seen this side while I was high, so I suppose you could consider this my down-to-earth side. There are too many different types of pain for me to consider extending myself vulnerably into reality for yet another heart to break. I don't have an endless supply of endurance, and not only that, but I'm not heartless either. Monsters like me... We can feel pain too. But we just can't show it."

He grimaced and muttered to himself, "At least...that's what she told me..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 pm

"Way to go you've won a prize. She crossed her arms over her chest. "I have nothing I want from you I was just wondering around. If your friends there wouldn't have moved you wouldn't be in there. She'd never tell this guy she hated the thought of them running around freely while she is there. Plus she did not want to tell them about Ryu if he came there would be a problem and Eve wanted to learn more about this guy.

Her eye scanned the other spirits. The presents they had over this world was weak she could free them no problem but the tall one well she could clearly see he had issues. A grin came to her face a she removed the barrier from the tall one but left it over the others. When he didn't move she said. "What? Your not going to run away?"

Allen watched everyone talk to each other and he sighed inwardly. This really was not is kind of place. When one of the males started crying all he could do was wonder why and stay out off the way like he did best. Allen looked over at Dagr "I'm going to be stuck to his side all night...he is the only one that doesn't scare me." Allen thought

He reached over to pet Rae which helped calm him.
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Mari giggled at Minette's exaggeration of her wealth and led the small girl to the elevator, "it's no problem at all." Mari said, clicking the 4th floor button so they went up to her room. "Well, 'Tivo and Misa might be drinking, I'm not sure about everyone else, but I think you're a bit too young for the stuff Misa and 'Tivo brought, though we could share a bowl of sake, if you want to try it." The red-headed girl laughed softly as Minette went on, "TV...hmm, well, I only keep my television for guests, so I wouldn't know, Minette." Mari explained, "I've never really gotten into technology, I suppose."

"And I don't think we'll be gambling." Mari snickered and heard the resounding ding! that told her they'd reached their floor. Preceding Minette to the her room. When they got to the door, Mari un-linked arms to open the oak threshold, flicking on the lights to reveal a king-sized canopy bed with fluffy white sheets, a stunning and massive, red oak wardrobe, with taupe painted walls and a shoe-holder along with a large chest. A window that stretched across a whole wall with a transparent, sliding door, revealed a huge balcony, lined with flowers and pottery, a sing easel stood off to the side with an uncompleted art work of the ocean beyond, except the image depicted the scenery to be in sunrise.

Off the left of that, was a wall that seemed to have a crack in it, which was actually a door that led into the bathroom. Next to the bed stood a nightstand, holding a small lamp, a book, and an alarm clock. In front of the bed stood a massive bookcase that held so many books, it could be considered a mini-library. Strolling over to the wardrobe, Mari opened the carved doors and rummaged through them, her head disappearing behind a line of clothing before an "aha!" Was heard and Mari popped back out, holding a british-looking nightgown with puffy sleeves, "you could wear this..." Mari then revealed a small, sky blue kimono and stared at it for a long moment, as if surprised she had found something.

Mari's eyes, which were slightly wide, softened considerably, as if she were about to cry, but she shook her head and smiled at Minette, "I think this would look good on you." She said and fitted Minette into the kimono, clasping her hands together after she was done. "It's suits you and it's a perfect fit..." Mari went on to straighten the clothing, "this belonged to my brother...I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I let you wear it..."
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 pm

((I hate myself. Damn my procrastinating ways.
Oh, and Timah, I still want to see Jake and Duke's reaction.
Teehee.))

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 8363149285_695e48bc75_z

"Only one person is fated for another?" Holden repeated. "I don't agree with that... if it's true, then widows should just really give up on love, right?" the elder boy rejected. "But, if it was true... you're leaving yourself and whoever that one person is to a life of loneliness. Selfishly giving in to your own self-pity."

Holden watched the tears drain away from Eli's emotionless face, but the sadness in his voice was still clawing for attention. How could someone not have felt the slightest bit of unconditional love? Did he not have parents? No, Holden had heard that Eli lived with his mother... But the older male was used to the unfaltering love his parents poured on him and his sister. He knew there were bad parents out there, but they were rare and he'd never actually met a bad parent - that he knew of.

"But then again, I don't know you," Holden added, as though apologizing for calling Eli selfish. He suddenly remembered that he was one of the lucky few dragon blooded creatures that had parents who wanted him to be good, and so treated him in such a manner. Being a demon... Eli may have had a monstrous home life.

"You may have a real reason to fear the world. Like you said, this is the first time I've ever seen you sober, so I wouldn't know. But, if it weren't for that, I would not have discovered that I enjoy speaking with you more than I expected," Holden lavished as he closed his eyes against the warmth of the sun. Out of pity, kindness, or a sense of cameradery for their own species - he wasn't sure, but it was honest. "I don't know if you'd consider that worthy of showing your vulnerability, though," he added with a laugh.

At the word 'monster,' Holden's eyes peeked at the young man. He has told himself that many times over - Holden had demon blood and no matter what, he was a monster. "Whoever she is... she's right," the elder male spoke calmly.

"But..." Holden's hand reached for Eli's shoulder as he leaned against the boy's ear. "She forgot to mention that everyone else is a monster, too. They're just better at hiding it."

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 8364214476_443612e87d_z

"Oh, I'd love to share some sake with you! I've never had it before," Minette declared happily, hurrying to keep step with the elder girl. "Wow, you have an elevator in your house... all I have is a ladder... to the attic," she mummbled as they waited for the doors to open. "Aw, too bad... I'd love to play some poker."

The elevator finally opened and Mini was once again skipping alongside Mari, until they reached twin oak doors. When they were opened, Minette's hands shook in excitement. "Oh my gosh! Your room is so grand!" She ran toward the panoramic window first, gazing at the beautiful ocean view. The healthy, green plants that bordered the balcony were so inviting, but the unfinished painting outside was what caught her attention. Mari’s blind, but… the people in this club… Her thoughts drifted momentarily, but she quickly reminded herself of where she was.

Mini turned around to look at the rest of the private dwelling, instantly lured toward the huge, canopy bed. Her hand traced the pole that supported the dreamy white curtains above the bed. Oh how she wanted to jump and sink into the puffy blankets and pillows!

As Mari searched her stately wardrobe for pajamas, Mini’s eyes scanned the rest of the room. The elder girl must have loved fashion! She had so many shoes, and the chest near them was bound to have more clothes and accessories. There was a crack in one of the walls, but upon closer inspection, Minette realized it was the outline of a door. Against another wall was an imposing book case, filled to the edge with books. Mini’s eyes lit up.

“Oh, so many books!” she chirped, her hands flailing slightly as she rushed over. “You must love reading, Mari!” Mini noted as she looked through the books. Some were in brail, but others weren’t, to her curiosity. “I like reading, too… I used to read these old books I found in the attic. They were always really sappy and sweet romance about two people fighting and then falling in love and then sleeping with each other. Why do adults like taking naps together so much, anyways?” Minette spoke haphazardly as she looked for a familiar title. It’d been perhaps five years since she read one of those books or thought of them, and as she reflected upon them, her face reddened, suddenly apprehending how inappropriate the reading material was. “Ah… I just realize… please erase that from your memory.”

Minette took a step away from the bookcase, a bit embarrassed, as Mari exposed a puffed-sleeve nightgown. “Oh, that’s nice!” she agreed, feeling the fabric. Then the elder girl pulled out another garb – a light blue kimono. Mini inquisitively watched the girl as she froze in cheerless thought at the outfit.

Mari looked like she was holding back something, blinking away tears… I wonder what’s wrong… The redheaded girl finally decided that the kimono would be a better match and dressed Mini. Minette smile tenderly as Mari straitened the outfit, feeling a bit like a doll being dressed up. “This belonged to your brother?” As in past tense? Did he grow out of it, or… “I’m jealous. He has such a nice sister,” Mini coaxed in her usual, gentle voice. Her dejected look, even if it only lasted a few seconds, was enough to push the younger girl into wrapping her arms around Mari. “Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 3 495723JakeBannerzpscc7d3eae1zps9cf42050
Jake Tanner
AND
Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Dukebanner
Duke Tanner

Jake was still awed by the large building she was in, Must be nice... she thought with a slight smile. Duke smiled as Holden greeted him and his younger sister. "Hey Holden, yeah it's been too long." he beamed. "Hi, and it's okay I'm not hurt or anything see." the green haired girl said raising up her hand. The green haired siblings both gave Mari a meek smile and complimented her home. "Oh okay I guess I'll give you my bags then, the duffle bag is really light actually, it's filled with chips..." she said handing the red head her bag. Duke did the same then turned his attention back to Holden. "So what did you do to her hand?" he asked.

"He didn't do anything." Jake said replying to both her bother and Minette. ”Hi Minette.” Jake said with a bow. She was taken aback at Mini’s question she wasn’t sure how to react. ”Um…I um…well….you see.” Duke placed a hand on Jake’s shoulder and shook his head. ”Yes we do, I cry every time I eat leafy greens actual. Sometimes I even have miniature funerals for all the leafy greens I’ve eaten.” he said with a smile. ”No we don’t feel like cannibals, I’ve never been asked that.” she said blinking profusely.

”Well I’m going to go find Cat or Artie I haven’t bothered them in a while.” he said walking off. Jake was glad Mari took Minette to go get pajamas, she wasn’t sure if she could handle another question from that girl. I won’t be able to survive this party. she said to herself walking off.

Last edited by BoomShakalaka on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:36 pm

((OOH
HOLDEN
COME CHANGE ELI'S MIND ABOUT TRUE LOVE Very Happy

OTL
I made Eli spiral outta control... Holden might have to knock him out soon...))
"Only one person is fated for another?" Holden repeated. "I don't agree with that... if it's true, then widows should just really give up on love, right? But, if it was true... you're leaving yourself and whoever that one person is to a life of loneliness. Selfishly giving in to your own self-pity."

"Widows give up whenever they like. It's hard to love someone else when you've already grown attached to someone deeply," Eli muttered. "I've already given up..." His voice cracked. "I've already borne the world on my shoulders once. Isn't it enough?"

His eyes flickered back and forth.

I killed that nasty little bitch... His body tensed when he heard Holden's next words. He enjoys speaking with me? What a wonder. No one... not ever...

Eli turned to face Holden with an astonished expression.

"She forgot to mention that everyone else is a monster, too. They're just better at hiding it."

His fingers trembled as he reached for Holden's hand. He wasn't sure of what he was doing, or what he was trying to do. But the feeling of someone's warmth next to him, even if it was a stranger's...

Eli breathed in shakily.

He hated feeling vulnerable.

Don't open me up...!

"You don't know what I've done. How damned I am... Everyone is a monster, but not to the same degree." His green eyes dimmed. "Just by touching you, I possess the ability to maim and kill..."

He smiled wryly.

A mother that could only hate; a mother that lost the one thing she could have ever loved... and it wasn't him. A sharp scream. The voice of a little girl. "Eli's killing me! Eli's killing me! Mother!"

How spiteful was he to have continued living?

"Why the hell did I get stuck with a monster like you?"

"It all boils down to control, doesn't it? I've lost control. I've lost all of it. Monsters are monsters by measures of control. I am too monstrous for this society."

He let go of Holden's hand and ran a hand through his hair.

It was silent.

A million thoughts ran through his head. How did it end up like this? Enlightenment wasn't so far away. But how did it end up like this, exactly? How did Holden come up here? Eli had intended to sit it out, like he did whenever he didn't have access to his drugs...

He could have just continued living on, dead to the world and dead to himself. Good for nothing except for his powers, but who wanted someone who could kill with a single touch? Who wanted someone who could hurt everyone else when uncontrolled?

"I don't have anything left to live for," he finally realized, sounding awed. "I've already done what I was meant to do. So..." He turned to Holden. "Doesn't it mean I can let go?"

Eli started to laugh hysterically.

"So this is why I was born with these accursed abilities. To self destruct at will."

--

The barrier lifted over him, thankfully. But he found himself rooted to the ground. There wasn't really any reason for him to go... And this human possibly knew too much.

Fálki sighed and shrugged, running a hand through his hair. "There's not really any place for me to go. The person that I usually follow is currently occupied."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Eve sighed as the barrier compressed and the spirits inside vanished into nothing.

She felt bad for this guy.....and it bothered her she was supost to hate them not feel bad for them.

" At least you have a person to follow." She crossed her arms and looked at the male and said something that rather shocked her "Why don't you come with me till your able to return to the person you follow? Her eyes widened a bit and she turned "Only if you have no other choice." She started walking back up the path.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:42 pm

"Allen, are you feeling better?" Dagr asked.

Anything to get his mind off of his brother. Really.

--

Fálki tilted his head to the side questioningly. Was this girl trying to trick him into doing something? The barriers that had made those pesky spirits vanish probably wasn't strong enough to contain him. He inwardly smirked.

"I won't fall for that trick, little girl," he replied. "I am not one to follow; I am one to lead."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Eve froze in her tracks at his words. "Little girl?" She turned on her heel and was in his face in no time and although she was un able to touch him I'm sure she was scary looking. "THIS is why I hate spirits. You can't be nice to them. If you want to rot by yourself here then be my guest but I'm not little and I'd rather burn in hell before I follow you!" She wanted nothing more than to destroy him then but yet again something made her stop. So instead she turned around and more or less stomped back toward the path mumbling.

"Hmpf and to think I was trying to be nice. Leader my foot he was just telling me he had a person to follow.

Allen was now in lala land when Dagr called his name snapped back. "Oh, yea I'm fine." He pulled at the bandages that wrapped his arm only to get snapped at by Rae.

Last edited by Cicirae on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Panic!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next