interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Panic!

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Ace
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Zmdvuw

Mari smiled at Minette's compliment. "Not good enough..." she muttered under her breath before smiling at Minette, "I suppose, but Holden must be a kind brother..." she replied and returned the small girl's embrace, resting her forehead on the girl's shoulder gently before pulling away. "Now then, I can inform Marissa that you'll be sleeping in the same room as your brother, or..." Mari thought for a moment, "you could sleep here," she suggested, "I wouldn't mind sleeping in another room as long as you promise not to rummage through my things~" Too many secrets were hidden there. Mari wondered why she was taking such a risk, but she was.

The red headed girl looked into Minette's human soul. I shouldn't hate Holden..." she thought idly, I know I'm being prejudice and biased, but...I just can't. I can't forgive demons- no matter what, for what they did... Mari's thoughts were veering into maliciousness and hate. Mari couldn't help it. She despised demons. All of them.

((Crai* Short post is short- but at least we get to hear a bit of Mari's past in this one~))
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 8363149285_695e48bc75_z

Holden's usual smile was absent as he gazed and listened to the young man speaking so despairingly. The wavering touch of Eli's hand encouraged him, while his uneven breath mildly surprised Holden. It brought some clandestine amusement at the change in demeanor with just his hand on the young man’s shoulder. Was he not used to physical contact? But once again, Eli spoke self-deprecatingly about his past as well as his ability to kill anyone with just a touch. After a ponderous pause, the young male continued calling himself a monster without control. Holden’s lips twitched as Eli pulled his hand away. He remained silent, allowing the younger male to expel his antagonisms, his angry laughter, his yearning for the end.

“You don’t have anything left to live for? Do you really disrespect yourself so much that you can’t even live for yourself?” Holden questioned incredulously, though his tone remained stringently even. How was he supposed to react to such dramatic statements? A foreboding smile took over his expressions, as he moved to sit right beside the male. “Alright, then… We’re not too different, Eli… so if you don’t feel that you are deserving of your own respect, then I don’t have to respect you either, do I?” Holden inquired, draping an arm around his shoulders.

Holden lifted his free hand and gazed at it for a few seconds before letting it light it up with the red, acidic mist, which automatically caused his other hand to follow suit. The edges of his sleeves were already melting away, but he was careful to make sure that his hands were a safe distance from Eli. “With just a touch, I can kill as well… if you are so adamant about this, let me be the one to grant your wish.” Before Eli could reply, his hand clenched into a fist and soared at the young man’s face. Without making contact, however, the acidic mist disappeared and his fist slowed to a mere brush against his skin.

“Ah… it seems I do have some control and respect for you. If I can stop myself from hurting you, I trust you can do the same…” Holden challenged, as he tightened his arm around Eli. “I take great pride in my assessment of the people to whom I grant any amount of trust,” he continued, suddenly very serious. Holden never used the word haphazardly, and it often took him years to consider a person trustworthy. He wasn’t so sure why he was granting this strange, broken boy something he took so personally. It seemed that Eli was missing something in his life – and though it was probably wishful thinking that something as simple as his trust could make up for it, Holden decided to take the risk. “I’ll go berserk if someone were to prove me wrong. Preventing my rampage can be your reason for living, if you are so desperate for one.”

((Typing for Mini...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 2jd29tz

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 3586sgm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 3497709

Cattivo had left for a breath of air (to sulk) and ended up dragging Francisco along with him. The redhead sighed, giving Artemisa word of where they were going before he followed the silverette, who, once on the side of the palatial mansion, lit up a cigarette and began to smoke.

"We really should be inside so we can greet all the others." Francisco commented, patiently watching Cattivo brood.

At the front door, Damien was about to knock before he heard Cattivo's voice. Slowly, he walked to investigate, peering around the corner.

Cattivo was saying something in Italian, and Damien decided that his accent sounded really entrancing. Never mind the fact that Cattivo usually only spoke in his native language when he was more than happy, or when he was more than pissed. And, judging by Cattivo's face, he was pissed. 'Wonder what set him off?' The blonde wondered quietly as he began to tiptoe toward Cattivo.

When Francisco spotted him coming Damien made the gesture to be quiet. Cattivo was still talking before Damien wrapped his arms around him and purred into his ear.

The yell that came out of Cattivo's mouth echoed outside.

“Forgot about how jumpy you could be,” Francisco mused, and something like nostalgia washed over him at the thought.

“Yeah,” Damien agreed, and the two of them didn’t even look like they were going to try to help Cattivo, who was currently hunched over having a coughing fit. "Should I go get us drinks? The usual, of course~ A La Rossa for me, a Smirnoff for Fran, and something girly with an umbrella and sugar on the rim for my surly friend Cat-" His sentence was punctuated by Cattivo punching him in the gut. "You can come in when you're ready." Damien commented, not even winded.

"Come in when you're ready." Francisco murmured to Cattivo before following Damien. "...Was that really necessary?"

"No, but it irritates him."

"Please don't tell me you still plan on pursuing him."

"I might." Damien grinned. “You know how he fixates on things,” Damien hummed. “With as much attention as he gives me, doesn’t it almost seem as if I’m being courted? You should try it. It’s actually quite flattering.”

"I'm not letting you prepare Cattivo's drink."

"Hmm? What, afraid I'd try something? Even I wouldn't sink that low."

Francisco raised an eyebrow. "Really."

"...Okay, maybe it's for the best that you know me well~"

"Alright...well, as long as you don't do anything bad I’ll hold off on telling Cattivo of your spectacularly disturbing plans to create monster children with him.”

"Oh goody." Damien replied, before opening the door. "MARI~! EVERYONE! DAMIEN HAS ARRIVED~!!"

Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
I eventually relaxed when a beer magically appeared into my hand and started drinking, numbing me of sad guilt from just seeing Eli.

Francisco decided to follow Cattivo outside. Feeling kind of left behind, I nodded at him nonchalantly, like I didn't feel anything at all. Thanks to the beer, it helped me act as so.

Crossing my legs up onto the couch, watching Al Pacino in The Godfather act out his part well, I started to feel comfortable. I never really focused on the movies or the plots, but just on the actors and actresses as they act with skill in their roles. It was an old habit from being at too many powwow's. Watching the footwork instead of the flashy colors.

"DAMIEN HAS ARRIVED!!!!" An all-too-familiar shout shot across the inside of the house.

Eyes widening instantly, I groaned and just wanted to die. "Oh no." I facepalmed. "Who the hell let HIM here?!" I said in surprise, immediately jumping over the couch and behind it so I could hide from Damien as fast as I possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 8364214476_443612e87d_z

“Of course! Holden’s the best! But I’ve always wanted a sister, too,” Mini mused as she let Mari go. At the elder girl’s offer, Minette gazed longingly at the bedroom around them. “I would love to stay here…” she breathed, before catching herself. “Ah… I shouldn’t impose.” Mainly because Holden would get mad, Minette thought with a frown. “But thank you for the offer! I’ll just stay in the same room as Holden.” The little girl quickly changed back into her simple, flowing sundress and folded up the blue kimono pajamas. She tucked them into the nook of her elbow and grabbed Mari’s hand, skipping back toward the elevators. “Anyways, I wasn’t planning to, but… since you put it into my mind, I can’t promise that I won’t rummage through anything!” she divulged.

A sudden shout calling out for Mari made Mini fidget in surprise. “Looks like the people need their host! Which room is mine and Holden’s? I’ll put my ‘jamas there myself!” Minette offered, letting go of Mari’s hand. “Especially since I came without permission… I should probably help…”

((Mini's post is short, too. Sorry, Angel!))
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: DRAMA~   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

((I will post for Dagr and Falki later, OTL))
Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Tumblrmfrvwfeflh1rk23y5
“You don’t have anything left to live for? Do you really disrespect yourself so much that you can’t even live for yourself?”

No one lives for himself or herself, he thought dully.

But the fact remained that Eli's mental state was in tatters. What was the point in living if he couldn't even comprehend it? Coming from a solely intellectual person, it was the one thing he couldn't wrap the shards of his mind around. Existence.

As Holden came over to sit next to him, still remarking on his lack of self-respect, his body tensed. Too much physical contact already in a single day. In fact, more physical contact that he had gotten in a single year. His mother would never touch him unless angry - he's always made sure to restrict the blood flow to her brain so she faints dead away before any vases shatter against him - and the bruises that he had accumulated from himself never accounted to the slightest of consensual contact.

It was depressing, how much he desired that warmth and how much he was afraid of it.

Eli had to force himself not to conjure up a dark energy shield and fry the hell out of Holden, who had wrapped his arm around Eli suddenly.

Holden lifted his other hand and it lit up with a red, misty glow. The hand closer to Eli did the same.

But those hands never quite touched him.

“With just a touch, I can kill as well… if you are so adamant about this, let me be the one to grant your wish.”

Eli blinked. Before he could reply - instead opting to wait for death and staring solemnly at Holden's incoming fist - Holden nearly punched him in the face with the scent of decay floating about. The air was acidic, and he could smell it. Odd; I have a sense of smell now. Must be because I'm not on drugs.

But he felt a light brush against his cheek.

No burning.

“Ah… it seems I do have some control and respect for you. If I can stop myself from hurting you, I trust you can do the same…”

Is that a challenge?

Eli shifted uncomfortably as Holden tightened his grip around his shoulders.

“I’ll go berserk if someone were to prove me wrong. Preventing my rampage can be your reason for living, if you are so desperate for one.”

"Your rampage," Eli repeated, feeling wry amusement. "If that's the only thing I'm good for."

Two could play at this game.

He stared at Holden with a sinister smile creeping onto his face, extending his hand away from them both as he wrapped his other arm around Holden's waist, pulling them together.

"You and I are not very different at all," Eli agreed, alluding to an earlier statement. "But you and I are not very similar either."

A sharp crackle hissed as Eli curled his fingers - but not quite into a fist. Just a place where raw dark energy could accumulate and shriek.

"Decay is too inconvenient... For a coward like me - a simple shock would suffice."

The burning feeling came moments later, nearly shocking him. A momentarily pained expression crossed his face before he released the energy back into anti-existence.

He extended his hand to Holden solemnly.

A blackened, raw-red spot remained in the middle of his palm. It looked grotesquely odd, as the blood refused to escape from his veins. Instead, it was an eerily perfect circle, the shadow of a place where chaos had formed, outlined by flesh puckering up, trying to assimilate the foreign energy into itself.

Disgusting.

"Maybe I'm not so much of a monster after all. It would have been much more painful if I hadn't stopped her blood flow instead..."
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

As Eli wrapped his arm around his waist, Holden wondered if he had finally gotten through to the guy. But instead, the younger male's other hand extended, fingers curled, and pulled forth dark energy. He watched with some interest, until he realized that instead of simply accumulating there, the dark smoke sizzled against Eli's skin.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY? Holden's face was alit with anger. He could feel his hands twitching, eager to give the young man a real punch. It took all his energy to stop the acidic toxins from escaping his skin's pores. You want a rampage? I'll give you-

But when he looked over at Eli, who's pained face was still focused on the black mass in his hand, Holden's anger quelled. Almost spellbound, he couldn't look away, not even to gaze at the crackling black energy. At least, not until the enticing look of agony disappeared. Maybe I should have just let him go through with it... if only to see this lovely expression.

Finally, Holden returned his gaze to Eli's palm. "If I didn't enjoy looking at your pained face... I'd be melting it off right now," he informed with the last of his dwindling annoyance. He reached for Eli's hand and gingerly traced the black circular scar, at first. Eyes trained on Eli's face, he applied pressure, slowly, steadily, until he could see that breathtaking look of pain again.

Once he saw it, he'd stop and apologize, keeping Eli's hand enveloped within his. But if he didn't see it, he'd simply let go of Eli completely and lay down against the roof.

Holden closed his eyes, tilting his face at the warmth of the sun. If you're a monster, what does it make me? A person who delights other's misery... "I see you're no good with women," Holden spoke quietly. "Care to explain what happened?" he prodded lightly.

((You can choose what Holden does, depending on whether Eli shows any pain. ^_^ I'm sorry that Holden's rewarding Eli for being in pain. x] Such a sadist...))
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:57 pm

((WILL EDIT ELI'S POST IN LATER I SWEAR))

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Tumblrm4uiltobxr1r0fjn0
Dagr looked over Allen's body without bothering to hide his worry. Even though he couldn't do anything, it was worth a try to check if there was anything wrong, right? Right now, he was practically useless to anyone who needed healing.

He still hadn't had time to purge his soul, and thinking about it gave him a headache. The nausea had eased up, but if he focused on it too much, it would probably come back.

"Allen, why don't we go sit down?" he asked in a quiet voice, going over to the couch, giving Artemisa (who was behind the couch) an odd glance, and seating himself where she had been momentarily.

"Damien?" he repeated, questioningly.

Another person I don't know...

--

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Flki2
Geez, humans are scary when mad. Especially those that can see spirits, Fálki thought, faintly disturbed.

Dagr was never like that, however.

He glanced around him, at the small hills of dust around him from leftover spirits. He wondered why the girl didn't purify him. In fact, he wondered why the hell the girl didn't even punch him in the face spiritually or something of the like. It made him extremely curious.

Eh, so I've got a morbid death wish...

He sighed and floated upwards, seating himself in the branch of the giant tree.

Then Fálki shut his eyes.

Too many things to ponder, he mused, imagining an infinite sea of stars before him.

Just like on that old hill.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 268483_3552709235633_310306291_n

Allen watched Dagr look at him and he could clearly see the worry in the other boys face.

"Allen, why don't we go sit down?"

Rae trailed behind as Allen followed Dagr to the couch, also noticing the girl on the other side of it, and sat next to him. Allen reached over and poked Dagr's shoulder to get him to look his way. "Dagr, you don't have to worry about me alright? I'm fine."

To back up his words Allen offered a small shaky smile and flexed his bandaged arm a bit to show it worked.

"See? It works fine."

Last edited by Cicirae on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Dukebanner
Duke Tanner
Duke walked into the living room with his usual smile plastered on his face. The green haired male noticed two other beings were in the area as well. Allen and Dagr. He waved hello to the tall figures then walked around the couch to see Artemisa hiding behind it. "Artemisa are you playing hide and seek?" he asked in a teasing tone. Duke placed his hands on his knees and bent down. "You wouldn't happen to be trying to hide from someone now were you?" he grinned. "No, no, no we can't have that now can we Artie." he chuckled. "I think there's a blonde that wants to say hi to you. "he whispered. "DAMIEN ARTEMISA SAID SHE WANTS TO GIVE YOU A BIG HUG!" he shouted.

(Short post FTW we'll just pretend that Jake is talking to a shrub or something .__.)
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
I crouched, my head ducked down, like I was bracing for impact that is the outrageous Damien. Actually, hell no, I'm not gonna let this asshole ruin my time at Mari's party. I thought, conquering my feelings of fear and anger towards Damien.
That is... until Duke showed up just as I was standing up.
Face hardening at his greeting, I shushed him up with wide eyes."Shh!! Shut up and go away, Duke." I said with a hard tone. Then he kept going on about me hiding from Damien. "Just. Go. Away. Duke." I warned. He kept going. My nose scrunched up. "Hey! I don't remember giving you permission to call me Artie, asshat!" Then, the asshole did exactly I didn't want happening.
"You're an asshole!!"
I jumped up immediately after his shout, and bailed by running down the hall to hide in a closet next to the elavator.

Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 pm

"If I didn't enjoy looking at your pained face... I'd be melting it off right now."

Sadistic bastard, Eli thought.

Pain shot up his arm and down his spine when Holden pressed into it. A strange expression flickered across his face, one mixed with pain and one with relief as pressure pulsed down on his shortened nerves. But it was a fleeting expression, gone like the fucking wind as Holden traced it.

A really sadistic bastard!

He almost groaned, but bit his lip to keep himself from showing any expression. Like hell he was going to show physical weakness to this guy. He looked freaking elated.

"I see you're no good with women. Care to explain what happened?"

Eli was tempted to answer 'No, bitch,' but pain pressed up his arm again, and this time it shot down his spine, spiking at his pelvic bone. His body jerked as he leaned away, covering his mouth with his hand. He inhaled shakily. Then he turned to Holden with a glare, despite it having no effect, seeing as Holden's eyes were closed.

"I loved her. She loved me. We fell apart because I was too much of a -"

He stopped before he said 'monster.'

"Because I 'scared her,'" he finished lamely. "She and I were broken fragments that fit well enough with each other - didn't really matter if the jagged edges were corresponding. If she didn't want me...then nobody else would. I don't think that I could - that I could want anyone else either..."

He was proud. His voice didn't even crack.

"Although, right now, she abhors the sight of me. Or at least, that's what it feels like... I can only keep my cool around her when I'm not thinking right."

This time, the pain came from two places. His palm and his arteries - coming straight from his heart.

He pulled with a sharp inhale and leaned over, curling onto his side with a scowl. Then he pulled down his sleeve and examined it, almost sighing with relief.

No sign of black veins.

--

Dagr resisted the urge to wince when he saw Allen flex his arm. He must have been out of it - Artemisa had run from behind the couch, leaving him there, puzzled as to what was going on.

"If you say so..." Dagr mumbled. "Is this what you always after missions?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Allen's head turned toward a loud voice once it called his name. The green head of Duke flashed across his vision and before Allen could say hello back the guy was onto the next thing which sent the girl behind the couch running.

Allen's gaze shifted back to Dagr as he spoke.

"I've never been hurt on a mission before....so no not really." Allen lowered his arm and found his hand on top of Rae's head. "I don't mind if I get hurt if it's helping out all of you." Allen turned his head so his eyes would meet Dagr's

Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 am

Eli's scowl fueled Holden's amusement when he pressed into the wound, but the young man's expression quickly returned to its usual emptiness. His warm fingers wrapped around Eli's damaged hand as he mumbled a halfhearted apology, smile still clear on his lips. His thumb stroked against the wound, the temptation of pressing at it again was unbearable, but he resisted.

Once again, his family-created conscience kicked in as Eli explained what had happened. What am I doing? he questioned himself with annoyance. Deliberately hurting someone... I didn't even do that when my hand was stuck to Jake's. What is this guy doing to me? Holden opened his eyes, fury with himself evident in them, if only for a second. Treat him like I do everyone else, he told himself, gazing at the other male who had pulled away.

"I honestly can't imagine you scaring anyone, other than the demons we fight. You seem to be the type to do more harm on yourself than to anyone else..." Holden replied honestly. Who is this girl that broke him? But he was probably already cracked to a certain extent before his girlfriend came along... Mari didn't seem to fear him and Artemisa doesn't seem to fear anyone. Sydney seems too hyperactive, and Jake is always so calm... Can't really figure out who this girl could be.

"That's a pity..." Holden murmured at the thought of never again wanting someone, nor being wanted. He looked down at Eli, curled up in the fetal position. "But just because you don't think it's possible, doesn't mean it can't happen. Not everyone can handle someone as intense as you, Eli... but I'm sure there are people out there who can." Holden's hand ghosted over the young man's cheek, before gingerly picking up his hand again. He lifted it to his lips and pressed them against the wound, kissing it like how his parents would kiss his injuries as a child. "I'm sorry for hurting you, too," Holden apologized again, this time with sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 2jd29tz
“But Artie, how am I supposed to give you a hug if you’re hiding~?” Damien called out after the fleeing girl. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Damien turned to be greeted by Cattivo. He exchanged looks with Cattivo for a brief moment and the amount of cautious optimism in his carriage and brightly glittering eyes was absurd. ’You don’t want me chasing after her because you want me, right—‘ When Cattivo narrowed his own gaze in response, Damien frowned back defiantly, turning away. “I’m coming~!”
“Leave Artie alone, you fucking freak.”
“I didn’t see you with your claws drawn~ I thought you were going to gouge my eyes out the minute you saw me?” Damien’s smile was winning but there was a hint of something strange underneath it. That was when he finally noticed the new boy, Dagr. His eyes widened with curiosity as he moved away from Cattivo’s grip to gawk at the tall foreigner. “Woooow, you’re really good looking! Fran was right!” Damien commented, looking Dagr over. “…really…good…you really shouldn’t talk to Cattivo, he’s totally mean all the time—“
Cattivo punched Damien with all of the might that he could muster. Unfortunately the blonde was built to last, and only laughed at the impact. “Yeah, yeah, I bet you wouldn’t stand too well after being shot.” Cattivo hissed. “And it’s really fucking good to see you, Allen, Dagr.” He hadn’t meant for the greeting to come off so harsh so to soften the blow he managed an actual smile for them. “I’m gonna go get Artie.”
“I’ll come with you!”
THUNK
Damien let out a sigh as he was suddenly given a much better view of the ceiling. “Guess that was a no.”
Francisco raised an eyebrow at the blonde, distinctly unimpressed.
Spirit Panic! - Page 4 3586sgm

Before he went after Artemisa, Cattivo snagged two bottles from the table, one of JWB, and the other of something more suited to Artemisa’s taste. (“Hick alcohol.”) Going down the hall, it took a moment for him to find her in her hiding place near the elevator. He smiled at her, offering the bottle. “Here. Got you your favorite stuff. The guy who made it was such a damn hick though—I couldn’t understand half the shit he was saying.” Sitting down on his haunches, he took off the top of his own bottle and drank a few gulps. “…Sorry about ditching you earlier. It’s just that as much as I like this club there are a few people that just make me so fucking angry.” Like Eli. Cattivo hated Eli body and soul, and his hate for the other boy had been almost tenfold when the boy had been dating Artemisa. When Artemisa had come to Cattivo with news of their breakup Cattivo had to hold back from showing his glee. (”You deserve someone way better than that Artie.”)

Cattivo was more than aware that he could be shitty company and that he had an awful personality most of the time, but at least there wouldn’t be a chance that he would hurt Artemisa.
“Anyway, if Damien tries to do anything, you could just break a bottle over his head. Maybe the key is to hit the right spot on his skull, ehe.”

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 3497709
Helping Damien to his feet, Francisco asked him if he was alright.
“‘Twas but a flesh wound that doth suffered the Breedlove”, Damien said with a sincerity that was as believable as Damien’s understanding of sixteenth century poetry and common sense.
Francisco chuckled, eyes half lidded as he leaned in to speak into Damien’s ear. “You look best on your back with your mouth shut.” Patting Damien on the shoulder, Francisco went to go fix himself a drink. The blonde stared after him, mouth agape, before laughing.

Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Hiding and holding my long hair off to the side, I sat silently, expecting Damien to roll around the corner and scare the living shit out of me. It was totally assumed and expected for a guy like that to do something so freaky.
Footsteps thumped down the hall. My eyes widened, sharply holding my breath, waiting for something like a tackle or a suffocating hug of some sorts.
Or another argument of why I should/shouldn't date him.
I jumped five miles out of my skin when the closet doors opened. "Oh shit!" I cursed, hiding myself the best I could in the darkness the closet offered. Surprisingly, holding two bottles of beer, Cattivo stood at the door. "Holy damn, Cat, you scared the living hell out of me. I thought you were Damien for a second..." I panted, a hand placed over my heart and the other taking the offered beer. Moonshine. Love this shit. "Ha.... must've been a new worker." I chuckled, taking a swig of the beer.
"Nah. It's all good," I said back to him, chewing on the cap from the bottle, an old habit. "Humans suck. All of them."
I climbed to a stand, already holding an empty Twisted Tea bottle from earlier, holding it in my hand as if it was a dagger. "I'll remember that. For sure." I replied, stepping out of the closet and into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:42 pm

"I honestly can't imagine you scaring anyone, other than the demons we fight. You seem to be the type to do more harm on yourself than to anyone else..."

Precisely. I have less control than... than I thought.

"But just because you don't think it's possible, doesn't mean it can't happen. Not everyone can handle someone as intense as you, Eli... but I'm sure there are people out there who can."

Eli bristled at this. The relief coupled with the sudden words that Holden spouted caused a sort of desperate irritation - anything to keep his mind off of the conversation he was having with a stranger.

"What, are you saying that you - "

He froze when Holden picked up his hand again. His body tensed, teeth clenched as he fought not to show a reaction. His eyes widened when he felt a soft press against his palm. He looked over his shoulder with owl-like eyes, gazing at the odd person before him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, too."

Maybe that's what caused him to crack. No one ever - not even once - apologized to him about an injury, be it physical or mental. Except her. He sat up slowly, gazing dully and blankly at Holden, before he leaned forward into his shoulder and silently let the tears flow down his eyes. A disturbingly empty expression came onto his face.

"You're one of the first," he replied, voice toneless. "And maybe the last."

--

"That's very...deep, Alle - " Dagr had begun to say, but a voice interrupted him.

"Woooow, you’re really good looking! Fran was right!”

Dagr blinked perplexedly and turned to the blond-haired boy standing before him. His head tilted to the side, not quite comprehending as he gazed for a few moments into bright eyes.

"Oh, thank you..." he mumbled, suddenly shy.

He felt uncomfortable as Damien's eyes roved over him, as if he were under scrutiny.

“…really…good…you really shouldn’t talk to Cattivo, he’s totally mean all the time—“

Eh... Cattivo's actually a very respectable person...?

But Dagr nodded just for the sake of it, pretty much confused and wide-eyed with surprise. So many people that he hadn't met yet...

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Allen was already starting to shake his head at Dagr's answer when a voice cut over his.

"Woooow, you’re really good looking! Fran was right!”

Allen was a little bit shaken by this and only watched as the blonde spoke more to Dagr. Seconds later Cativo was there punching the male because of his insult and he gave Allen and Dagr an angry hello that was followed by a strained smile.

Before Allen even could start to reply Cat was already gone and so was Damien along with the prez.

Allen was kind of left in a daze he needed to process what just happened.

Rae just snickered
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Holden mirthfully noticed the other male peer at him over his shoulder with wide eyes. Eli looks like a deer caught in headlights, his mind wandered, a bit proud that he redeemed himself for pressing at the wound.

Holden let go of Eli's hand and was about to invite the younger male to return to the party, but stopped short. As the younger male sluggishly sat up and proceeded to bury his face into Holden's shoulder, his brows climbed to the middle of his forehead in a shocked expression.

I don't know... whether to feel amused or endeared by this... his lips curved slightly into a gentle smile, deciding he was somewhere in between the two emotions, until he noticed his shirt was getting damp. Oh... he's crying. And I can't even see that pretty, dismal face.

Now Holden was actually used to this. He usually played his gregarious role well enough. It was not rare that some (normally girls) would entrust him with their vulnerable side, even when he silently felt apathy for their situation and merely enjoyed watching over their desperate conditions. He'd help them get through it... but disappeared as soon as their tears did, too.

That wasn't the case here - though he was a bit unsure why. Holden hadn't thought much of this druggie. Perhaps he just wanted to see a different side of Eli, one that did not repulse him with the smell of weed and whatever else the guy smoked.

Holden's hand reached up to sweep his fingers over Eli's soft brown hair. "First and last to be sorry for hurting you, huh?" he repeated with a smirked. That's right, I'm the only one... you belong to me now, Holden mused to himself. No... he wouldn't like to hear that...

"I'm sure I can convince others to regret hurting you, too. I won't be the last..." A little forceful coercion would be more than enough to get people to regret anything. "We can stay up here as long as you need to get it all out." Holden rested his cheek against Eli's forehead, his one hand still caressing the back of Eli's head. He gazed at the shimmering sea set beyond Mari's backyard, allowing the silence to consume them.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:33 am

"We can stay up here as long as you need to get it all out."

The only thing he could do was nod dumbly.

The fact that Eli did nothing to stop Holden from touching his hair and practically returning his gesture pretty much made Eli feel like a giant idiot. He wasn't the type of person to break down and cry when high, and he shouldn't have been the type of person to break down and cry when Artemisa was around and he wasn't necessarily on drugs.

Also, taking into account that he didn't even know Holden that well...

He was too tired to do anything else. He just needed to wait for his tear ducts to stop overreacting.

It was odd. No sobs or sounds came. Just quiet breathing, the occasional sound of a single droplet actually hitting the roof and not assimilating into a damp spot on Holden's shirt.

He gazed blankly at the sunset.

Dully.

And then life came to his fingertips.

It started, warm, in his hands, and trailed up his arms, slowly bringing back to his body. A sign that the dark energy was fading, and that the presence of an outer force was causing it to disappear.

Without the outer force knowing it.

Eli slowly pulled away, a eerily manic smile appearing on his face.

"Thank you," he said solemnly. Then he tilted his head to the side, staring curiously at Holden as the tears began to slow. "You...have dragon blood in you."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Jakebanner
Jake Tanner
Somehow in the mist of wandering around the redheaded girl’s home she had managed to get lost. Maybe having a big house isn’t so great. she thought. She remembered that her relatives on her mother’s side were wealthy, Duke especially liked going over their grandmother’s house, and Jake didn’t because she would always get lost in the old woman’s home. After wandering around aimlessly for a few more minutes the green haired girl found herself in front of a sliding glass door.

She peered out the glass door to see a beautiful garden, and her eyes lit up and she wrapped her thin fingers around the handle, sliding it open with glee, she had managed to find the door in just enough time because Damien had arrived announcing his presence to the world, it wasn’t that she didn’t like Damien, his presence was just overwhelming for her at times, she found him amusing. Jake slipped off her shoes and stepped barefoot onto the bed of grass. ”Mari’s garden is lovely, I could live here.” she said in awe. She took a seat. You can hear us can’t you? Jake nodded happily. ”Yes I can.” she replied. Why are you here? What will people think if they see a girl talking to flowers?

”They’ll think I’m weird, but in this club we’re all weird.” Jake replied laying down. ”You know the club I’m in is very much like a garden; Francisco is the gardener, the reason everyone came together. Mari is like the soil; she nourishes us and brings out the best in everything. I think Cattivo, Sydney and Artemisa are like Carnations, fiery red ones. Allen reminds me of lavender, soothing and calm. Daimen is a rose, because he’s very passionate. I think Dagr is like a big sunflower, I don’t know much about him. Holden is perhaps a Morning Glory, due to his honesty, and Eli…Eli is a Chrysanthemum he has so many layers, he’s difficult to identify. Um…Gil is much like a Honeysuckle, graceful and mysterious.” she sang. And what are you? ”A weed.” she replied standing and exiting the garden.

Jake made her way back into the house eventually finding the kitchen and grabbing a bowl of chips that she saw on the counter, she headed to the living room and sat on the floor and watched the movie. ”Are we going to play any games?” she asked aloud.

Last edited by Shipping Queen on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:31 am

After Allen had gotten over the random moment that played before him a few minutes ago he looked around from Dagr to Jake coming in with chips then saying something about playing games which earned an inward sigh from Allen.

"I'd better move before I'm stuck doing something I'm not ready for." He thought a bit nervously. He took one more glance around making sure his escape route was clear and he went for it. Allen got up and made for the door jake had just came out of with Rae following after. He found himself in a kitchen and he did not stay long.

After a quick glance around the kichen Allen went though yet another door and after him walking a bit he somehow found himself in a rather long halway and was looking at another door. He could see a graden though the doors window. "How nice. I wonder what being so rich feels like?" Allen absent mindedly asked Rae. The fox just shrugged.

After a few minutes of debate he figured he'd go and get a better look everyone was doing there own thing and Allen felt like he was just in the way anyway. He opened the door and wondered into a huge patch that had quite a variety of flowers. Finding himself a place to sit so he'd be surrounded by the flowers but he did not hurt any he watched as the slight breeze blew them and slowly a since of peace begain to rest over Allen. "I guess I'll just sit with the flowers for a while." He said to himself still watching the flowers around him sway.

Some where between the flowers and sun Rae looked at Allen to find the boy out on his back in the flower patch. "He was just sitting up a second ago...." Rae said with a sigh. Rae looked him over to make sure sleeping was all he was doing and not dead or somthing. When he saw Allen's relaxed expression he shook his head and turned to explore the garden further. "He'll be fine just sleeping there I'll know when he wakes up anyway." Rae thought

(xp Well I managed to get Allen out of the way >:] and thank you boom for giving me the garden idea xp)
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Holden sat patiently, listening to the occasional tap made by stray tears. This dude is kind of weird... There wasn't the slightest sigh or heave in Eli's crying. His breath was steady now, when he cried, but shaken when he was touched. Holden's hand slid from his feathery hair down to the shingles of the roof as the other male sat up. He could only return a friendly smile in exchange for the tearful boy's frenzied one. Really weird...

"You...have dragon blood in you."

With those words, a brow quirked in mischievous interest. "Me? Dragon blood? What makes you say that?" Holden questioned. He rested his chin into his palm and watched Eli for a moment, before continuing. “Hah… drugs really affect the ability of dragons to identify one another, don’t they?” His voice lowered as the sound of doors sliding open signaled the arrival of another person.

Holden watched as Jake’s form entered the gardens below. She spoke softly to the plants she had dominion over, but was still loud enough for him to hear the gist of her thoughts. Honest…? Holden pondered with a salacious smile, satisfaction evident in his ability to portray himself as such a person.

He thought he heard her say the word weed, but did not assign a person to that variety of plants. Jake, to Holden, was a daisy. Nice and unassuming, but always pleasant company. She returned to the house as soon as she the word escaped her lips. “Hear that? You’ve got layers,” the male remarked.

Not long after, Allen entered the greenery and decided to sit amongst the flowers. He seemed to fall limp shortly after, succumbing to sleep. Holden chuckled. “Isn’t it interesting how much people like flowers? ” he muttered, eyes still fixed on the sleeping male’s form. “They spend so much time growing and maintaining these plants, just to see their sex organs…
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Jakebanner
Jake Tanner

Jake was never fond of movies like The Godfather. Who put this awful movie in? she thought standing up to go and grab another bowl of chips. I hope Mari doesn’t get mad that I’m eating all of her chips, I brought my own but she took my bag. she said to herself as she dusted herself off and stretched. Duke told her to get him a soda and she nodded, quickly making her way to the kitchen she grabbed a bottle for him and smiled.

She couldn’t bear to watch the remainder of the movie, there was too much violence, so many racial slurs, and horrid language. She shook her head. The world is a dark place. she thought. She decided to go back to the garden the only place in Mari’s home she felt at ease. As she grew closer to the door she noticed someone was already there laying in her spot. She slid the door open and walked over to Allen’s tall figure.

Oh he’s asleep. she said crouching down beside him. Jake looked at the sleeping boy. Allen looks cute when he’s sleeping. she thought laughing softly. ”You look like a sleeping prince.” she whispered. ”You know when I was little my parents used to tell me fairy tale stories except they used to change the genders of each character.” she told the sleeping teen. ”So right now you’re sleeping beauty and I’m your knight in shining armor.” she giggled.

Ah what am I saying I sound like a weirdo. she sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I should wake him up like they do in the fairy tales. she mused. Jake leaned down her hair falling in front of her face. What if he gets mad at me. she thought, but it was too late her lips were already pushed against his. This party is making me go mad. she thought, she didn’t want Allen to be angry with her, what if he yelled at her, or worse what if he told Duke. No she wouldn’t allow that.

Out of fear she shifted into Dagr, assuming that Allen and Dagr were friends, he wouldn’t mind if he was kissed by a friend right?

Last edited by Shipping Queen on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Allen was sleeping like a baby as the sun warmed his skin. He slept better here than he could have ever in his bed. The earth felt like a soft pillow and he couldn't have been more relaxed. Well, that is till he felt something pressing against his lips. At a loss to what this could be he was pulled from his sleeping state.

His eyes slid open slowly to see Jake.... "What is she doing?...." Allen thought rather blinded by sleep still then a slight movement of her body and now it was Dagr's. "What.......WHAT!" He shouted in his mind. The fact that he was getting kissed by what seemed to be two people shot thought his mind. Panic quickly filled his body and he could feel his power dancing out of control in his palms. His face beat red.

Allen's hands shot up in a blast of cold sending Dagr's form off of him in a blast of ice. Just as quickly Allen jumped to his feet face on fire while his hands seeped cold air. "What?!?! Why?!? Dagr?.....Jake......to....?" Allen knew what he saw the only thing his mind was asking now was why.

I wouldn't say Allen was angry as much as he was embarrassed as all hell at the fact he thinks two people just kissed him. Something like this he was not even close to being ready for and this form of Dagr had some calming down to do or things might get a little frosty. Allen was already forming Ice around his feet.

(LOL when Allen loses control over his emotions it can get a bit dicey xp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Panic!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next