interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Panic!

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Ace
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 268483_3552709235633_310306291_n

Allen felt like a failure ling on the floor like a wounded puppy.

"Stupid!" He thought. "Just stupid I can't move anymore." He turned his head and saw a pair of feet standing next to him.

"Dagr?"

Allen flinched but did not fight as the taller male pulled him up slowly. Allen listened to him talk and it only made him feel more stupid.
"No, its fine even if you could heal me I'd never let you. You've done more than enough for me."

Allen knew it was not worth it to try to play the tuff guy and just accept some form of help. So he put aside his petty fear and issues and asked .
"I won't have you carrying me ether but.....but I ......I'll still need your help."

Rae sighed. "Well at least he is trying." The fox thought.
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 2jd29tz
“Do you really think so…? I think dealing with him sexually would be a pain, actually.” Damien shrugged. “He’s an awesome guy but he seems like…ah, what’s a good way to put it?” He wrapped up the files with flashy pink ribbon. (He loved ribbons, had an incredible soft spot for them and would take any excuse to use them.) “I can’t explain it.” He admitted, sitting back down next to Duke. “Anyway, good luck with that, and if it doesn’t work out,” Damien said, leaning toward Duke and pressing a kiss to his neck. “You’ve always got me to fall back on~ Also, before I forget, I’ll bring stuff for the two of us. I know how you hate putting in any effort for events!” He petted the top of Duke’s head with a grin before his cellphone rang again. “?” Checking the caller I.D, Damien grimaced before answering.
“Hello?” He listened intently before his expression darkened. “Really? No—no I’m not saying that—alright. I’ll take care of it for you.” Mouthing the words kill me now to Duke he continued to listen to the other side of his conversation. “…Francisco said that’s too much for payment already. Yes, he did. You could call him and ask him, but you know how he gets when it comes to this sort of thing! Can’t talk him down~! Okay. Okay. Will do. Bye.” Hanging up, Damien let out a groan. “Ahh! The illustrious VP takes up his job no matter what the situation, but I hate talking to those people.”
Using his phone he texted Francisco, figuring the redhead wouldn’t appreciate being called.
Hey! Just finished talking to C. o(╥﹏╥)o He’s in a bad mood as always, but everything is clear! All we have to do is set a date! We can wait until after the super special awesome CA party to pick one~! ∩( ・ω・)∩ TTYL Franny~!
Spirit Panic! - Page 2 3586sgm

“I fucking hate menthols. They taste shitty.” Cattivo replied, watching Allen fall on his ass. “I’m guessing you all can take care of the temporary cripple. I have to go snatch the brat before I can go. Talk to you in a bit.” Giving a two finger wave, Cattivo left on the search for Sydney. He found the girl writhing on the ground shouting something about ‘bright lights’.
“What the hell are you doing?” Cattivo snapped. “Quit rolling around on the floor, it’s filthy.” He was about to ask why the hell she was rolling around in the first place before he noticed her overstuffed backpack was missing. “You’re freaking out about candy? That’s hilarious.” He was about to mock her for misplacing it but stopped himself, almost wincing at the bit back remark. “Eh. I was gonna buy you some more anyway. We could go now if you want, I’m sure some place is open. ONLY a duffle bag full though, I’m not getting you a trash bag filled with candy. I know you like the expensive shit the most.”
Spirit Panic! - Page 2 3497709
Seems we’ll have to hold off for a while on the party so everyone can attend. Francisco noted with sympathetic amusement. When Dagr offered to carry Allen he wondered if he should allow it, but decided that there would be no real point to interfering. “My poor, battered group.” He mumbled, feeling his cellphone vibrating in his pocket. “Ah, before I forget. Dagr, I need to have a conversation with you later. Preferably after you’ve rested up, of course.”
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Tumblrm4uiltobxr1r0fjn0
"I won't have you carrying me ether but.....but I ......I'll still need your help."

Dagr solemnly wrapped an arm around Allen's waist, bending down slightly to accommodate the differences in height. He was careful not to constrict Allen too much, in case of discomfort. He was just about to help Allen to the first step when he heard Francisco's voice call back to him.

“Ah, before I forget. Dagr, I need to have a conversation with you later. Preferably after you’ve rested up, of course.”

He turned slightly, mostly to gauge Francisco's expression.

Dagr felt some sort of dread.

It probably concerns Fálki. Or if not... Heh. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not suitable to be a 'purifier...'

He hid a wry smile to himself and nodded. "Whenever you like, Francisco," he replied softly. "Would you mind if we have it...soon though? I don't think I'm ever rested."
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 3126729065_1_4_v1F3QI9o
He wasn’t too worried about the young girl but once he saw glimpses of another in his vision he knew exactly who it was. Mari was a troublesome one, a lot harder to fool since she couldn’t see but she still had a mind like any other so he wasn’t too worried. He really did have outstanding confidence in his act.

He went along with Mari, stuttering in protest before being pushed and locked out… you would think it was a failure but Chance had a big grin on his face, since though he lost the packet of cigarettes he got what he really wanted in the end.

With that he was satisfied; though he was disappointed he ended up running into a couple of speed bumps. So now it was time for his good earned…. ‘break’, which consisted of a couple of drinks, a fag and a game of poker.

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 6339957b9ba65dcm3
The mention of candy revived her and she bounced up giving the other a great big hug, “You’re so nice”…. wait that doesn’t sound right . Thinking about it, it was only natural given their past. She couldn’t even fathom why he would try to be nice unless it was some elaborate trap, obviously already forgetting she saved his sh!tty a$$.She shrunk away a bit think of how it could be a trap and looked up at him weirdly… best choice is to run she decided herself as she detached herself from him and went to leg it.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 495723JakeBannerzpscc7d3eae1zps9cf42050
Jake Tanner
Jake glanced over at the redheaded president and nodded in agreement, she saw Mari exit the scene and wondered if she could do the same. They didn’t have to leave as a group did they? And besides she had to concoct some lie for the records, which would take her a while. Hopefully there is a museum nearby, I’ll say we went there for a field trip, yes that sounds like a good idea. she thought.

When Fran answered his phone, she could faintly hear her brother’s voice in the background; she wondered why he didn’t come on this mission, though she knew he would never tell her, he never told her anything. His life was his life and visa versa for her. She sighed and walked up the stairs, the group was slowly gather, emphasis on slowly.

”Today has been a long day...” she murmured to herself. Jake crossed her arms over her chest, and watch Dagr and Allen’s scene; she would never be able to understand the opposite sex. Just let him carry you you’re hurt. she though frowning slightly. ”I-I am going to go outside if that’s okay, my glasses are starting to fog up.” she said to Francisco before exiting the school.

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Dukebanner
Duke Tanner
Duke nodded while playing with a lock of his hair. ”Yes I do think so; it’ll be like taking candy from a baby.” he said with a chuckle. ”You can’t explain it, then you need broaden your vocabulary so you can find the right words to descried it.” he said smirking. The green haired boy’s nose scrunched up as Damien’s lips made contact with his neck.

”Ah thank you, I will remember that, I’ll repay you for this.” he said with a smile, Duke placed his hand on the area he was petted, and slouched back down in the couch. He wondered how the mission went, yes it was a success but he wanted details, he would have to remind himself to ask Jake later. Duke chuckled after Damien ended the call, ”Illustrious for sexually harassing the other members.” he said under his breath.

”You hate talking to someone? What a shocker.” he said placing his hand on his chest dramatically. ”You talk so much I would have never guessed.” he said jokingly. He was silent for a moment then spoke again. ”I bet Holden fucked up without us.” he said glancing over at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
"First time I heard you, out of all people, reject methols." I retorted. Withdrawal seems to grip him worse than anything I've ever seen. Allen suddenly fell and Dagr came to his rescue. Cattivo left to go find Sydney. I lifted my chin up at him, signalling a goodbye. Dagr seemed to have Allen handled. I'm no Purifier, so I can't heal him, and I don't like touching other people.

Scratching my neck, I made my way to Holden outside, who carried the two victims. Upon stepping outside, it felt like a ton of bricks just lifted off of my shoulders. Pressure relieved itself from me. I tore off my goggles and mask, knowing the air was safe now. I breathed in the morning air, and sighed deeply. Taking this opportunity, I switched my Ipod to a different song.

Listening to Strange Behavior, I watched the sun come up in the far distance, the dewy smell of the outside ringing in peace. "Tch," I muttered, shutting the Ipod screen off and shoving it into my jacket pocket. "Mornings. I hate mornings."

I stood by, waiting for Fran to tell us that we can leave through one of Dagr's portals.

Last edited by MsDreamcatcher123 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Allen let Dagr control his movement right now Allen just wanted to lock himself in a cold room and sleep. He glanced over at Rae and nodded when the fox looked up a him. Then he just hung there waiting for Dagr to finish his convo with Fran.

(lol sorry about Allen's post nothing really to say for him.)

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 734602_3679765931971_657764295_n

Evangeline was here at last the school she heard was haunted but it seems she was to late and there were no longer any problems here. The sun rose slowly as morning arrived. She sat on the roof with her legs hanging over the side and when a few people walked out she snorted. "Well Ryu it seems we've found the people we were looking for but I wonder, will they accept us? Well the paper tells us where to go and soon I'll pay a little visit to there club."

"Tisk....You should be more grateful you know I'm the one that found that back at that school when you went to enroll." Ryu complained from behind her

"I know I know. But Ryu I think these people can help me or rather help me feel less alone."

"Oh come on that hurts I'm here you not alone.

"I'm sorry Ryu you know your my best friend.....Lets just drop this you know I hate talks like this. We will wait here for the rest of them to come out so I can take a good look at them. Then we'll go back to the school we have no other place to go anyway."

"Fine, you never are good with emotions anyway." The tiger walked next to her as she sat. "I to am a bit excited to see these children."

Last edited by Cicirae on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Tumblrmfrvwfeflh1rk23y5
((His eyes are red right now because he's pissed... OTL
I'll have to do another picture with his normal eyes...))
"Well, shit."

Eli surveyed his surroundings and scowled. His entire room was completely and utterly organized. Not any dirty underwear lying randomly on the floor, no crumpled pieces of papers with giant red 'F's' at the top because his teachers hated the shit out of him - not even a spare needle. He rubbed the place on his face where his mother had struck him earlier, though no bruise formed because he forced his blood vessels not to rupture. Didn't mean that the blow didn't hurt like a motherfucker though.

He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes.

All right, room. I'll give you one chance. When I open my eyes, you better not be clean.

Then he opened his eyes.

"That bitch," he snarled.

He was astonishingly sober for once. No drugs for the past four hours, and he was already hating it. His mother had claimed that he wouldn't be able to do it; he set on proving her wrong.

He spread his fingers out and swathed the room in darkness so he wouldn't have to look at its detestable form.

Then he turned on the star projector, plugged into his wall, so he could gaze up at artificial stars.

Eli took a shuddering breath in.

Okay, calm down, calm down... It'll be fine... Just...breathe in.

It wasn't working.

With trembling fingers, he ripped the star projector from the power outlet and flung it across the room, where it promptly shattered. He curled his fingers into a fist, forming a fist-shaped extension of the darkness from his arm. Then he brought down the giant, dark fist, continuously pounding the fragments until they were forced to collapse into dust.

Then he inhaled shakily, receding the dark matter.

He glanced at his wristwatch, which glowed.

"Fuck. Ten minutes left, if I don't kill myself..."

That bitch cleaned his room. This was just going too far.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 8363149285_695e48bc75_z

Holden's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when he saw Mari get on a motorcycle and drive off. "What... the hell..." he couldn't not help speaking aloud as he laid the two unconscious bodies on the bench. He knew she had the best sense of hearing and that she could see spirits, but what about inanimate objects? Potholes aside, how would she know when there was a stop sign or a stoplight? She could get herself killed... or someone else. Oh well, out of sight, out of mind, he thought, turning around to find two more people readying to leave.

Jake and Artemisa had exited the school, too. Holden smiled at Artemisa's remark. "Of course, I've always pegged you to be the type to prefer the cover of the night for some good old fashion illicit fun." the male looked towards the two victims for a moment. They were physically desperate for treatment, and Holden wouldn't mind being the one to anonymously drop them off at a hospital. The spiritual energies at the school dwindled, but it had charged him up. He could probably use it all up to make a weak portal to the back of a nearby hospital. It would probably last a minute at most, nothing as grand as Dagr's, but it was enough. Holden turned back to the two young ladies. "How frightened do you think hospital administrators would get if a man in a mask came in with two limp bodies? Or should one of our own healers take care of them?" he questioned the two senior club members.

Before the two had the chance to reply, Holden noticed something dangling from the roof out of the corner of his eyes. Legs? "Was that girl always there?"

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 8364214476_443612e87d_z

"Oh, I see. So you are a stalker, breaking and entering the clubroom in order to figure out what they've been doing,," Minette surmised bluntly, her eyes raised skyward in thought. "I know you had to break in... since I tried coming in a couple times, too," she admitted with a pout. "But I never went so far as to break in..." The boy had definitely taken a great interest in the club to be looking around like this. "Nice to meet you, Jason! My name is Minette Rose. I'm not in the club, but my brother is. I'll definitely get in, too!" the little girl answered with a little jump of excitement. Her hand reached her chin and she rubbed it slightly, still gazing at the blue-eyed boy. "You know... my brother never let me come in, and I would never break and enter, but... since you've already opened the door..." Mini murmured, about to join Jason in snooping the clubroom.

Before she could really look around, the sound of a girl's voice snapped her out of her schemes. Mini couldn't quite remember her name, however. "Oh, hi Holden's bli- ahem friend!" Mini greeted happily, not quite sidestepping her awkward choice of words, but easily overlooking them. Here bright eyes lingered in the direction the guy ran off to, before she looked again at Mari. "Wow... you remembered my name..." she noted with a happy sigh, her hands pulled toward either side of her face. "And you are... Mary? Holden doesn't talk about your club much, sorry." Mini informed the elder girl with a shrug. "So you are accepting people, then? May I join? I mean you guys have to be desperate for members if you accepted Holden... He is terrible at drawing and painting... and writing... and acting... Oh, and that guy was Jason the stalker, he really wants to join, too," Mini informed engagingly, her hands clasped together eagerly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 734602_3679765931971_657764295_n

Eve was content in watching the people come out of the building and talk to each other. She noticed two limp bodies and guessed they were the victims. I really wish I would have gotten here sooner I missed all the fun and from what I can see so far it must have been a brawl." she pouted glancing over at Ryu.

Well even if it was a brawl you can't fight. Ha I bet you'd run away.

You don't know that and for your information Mr. tiger there is more to these things then fighting. She crossed her arms over he chest and huffed. Knowing he was half right she would be better off not have anything to do with these guys but just then she noticed one of the people -a male- looking up at her."Well looks like one of them sees me it won't be long before the rest do. He is bound to tell them I'm here. So Ryu you want to go meet out new friends now or do you want them to call to us?"

"Let them call to you its not like we're doing anything wrong by being up here. Be sides I'm sure at least one of them can see me sitting by you and I just might spike there interest. However you never know in these times. Heh.

Eve looked at Ryu. "Your so full of yourself you know that?" she rolled her eyes then looked back at the boy who saw her first. "At least he is cute."

"Your right I am full of myself.....WAIT cute? are you kidding me?

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Ryu just sighed as Eve stood up and said with a slight giggle "Lets have some fun Ryu."

Last edited by Cicirae on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:25 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Zmdvuw

Mari looked to Minette and smiled, "of course I remembered!" She replied, "how could I forget Holden's cute little sister?" She patted the small girl's head before giving her soul an apologetic look, "sorry Minette, but I'm only a senior member, you'd have to ask the President, and your brother would have to give consent too..." Mari gave her a soft smile, "I'm sure Francisco will be happy to let you join." Standing up, Mari followed "Jason's" soul's residue and looked through all the drawers he went through, frowning as she did before closing them securely. I'll have to tell Fran...

The red-headed girl turned to Minette and smiled sweetly, "Jason, hmm?" She mused in thought. From what I heard, Minette only got in because Jason opened the door first...but you can only open it if you have the password... Mari's brows drew together as she delved deeper into her thoughts, and the only way to know the password is if... Mari glanced over into the darkness, but where she knew a window to be. Now...the question is, are we dealing with a purifier or pacifier...? She sighed and snapped out of her trance.

"Oh right, Minette, I have to go to a meeting, would you mind going back to your dorm?" She softened her gaze, "I need to lock up the Club..." she fingered the keys in her hand idly and chewed her lower lip and checked her internal clock. The meeting with the Newspaper is in half an hour, but I need to call Fran first... she thought and placed a gentle hand on Minette's shoulder. "Sorry Minette, but how about I talk to Francisco about if you could join and we'll see?" She smiled cheerfully. "Oh yes, and I'm Mari, it's very nice to meet you again, we should talk more sometime...!" Mari suggested, Tsubaki reached out to place his paw on the girl's head before drawing it back. "See? Even Tsubaki likes you!" Gently leading Minette out, Mari closed the club room door behind her, secretly placing a few minor wards on the door before pulling out her cellphone and dialing Fran's number.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 495723JakeBannerzpscc7d3eae1zps9cf42050
Jake Tanner
Jake nodded after hearing Artemisa's comment about her hatred for mornings. "I don't really like morning very much either." she said talking a seat on the ground. Well I don't like waking up in the morning, same difference.She ripped her mask and goggles off, and took a deep breath, as she waited for the others. Hopefully they would all be walking back, or riding back because Dagr's portals made her wheezy.

She placed her feet together and sat in a butterfly position, moving her legs up and down out of boredom, her mint eyes occasionally glancing over at the two unconscious figures. Jake tilted her head upward to look at Holden before answering his question about the two bodies. "I think the best and smartest option would be to heal them, but Dagr looks under the weather so I don't think that's possible, so the only option left is taking them to the hospital, I could be wrong, it's best if you ask Fran." she replied after hearing his question about the girl.

"As for the girl, she's been here for sometime. Shes probably been watching us. She isn't normal, she's like us, I don't think she's a threat though." she said adjusting her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: time skip soon   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:26 pm

“He definitely fucked up without us. He tends to listen to the dark stuff when he doesn’t have us there to distract him.” Damien tittered, putting his feet up onto the table. “It’s okay though! We love Holden no matter what!” He threw his arms open as if to demonstrate the enthusiasm behind his statement before letting them drop back to his side. “I might try for Cattivo again at the party.” Damien decided, crossing his legs as the movie reached the climax. “I miss him~! Plus he always cooked for me! Good food, too! Unlike you, Mr ‘I set the Kitchen on fire making cereal’~!” His attention was slowly getting pulled away from the movie. “…”
Lithely, Damien crawled into the other’s lap, putting his arms around Duke’s shoulders. “Hey, I don’t know why, but I really want to do it all of a sudden~!” He grinned sheepishly, making himself more comfortable. “You should let me do you~”
((ahaha fati im sorry))

For a fraction of a second he had a confused smile—damn her and her shortness, making me drop my guard---before going back to a scowl. Right when he was about to ask her what store she wanted to go to (preferably one close to a corner store where he could buy cigarettes) she started to run. Exasperated, Cattivo let out a yell. “I’m not chasing after you! I’ll spend ALL my money on cigarettes then!”
“Soon…yes, very soon.” Francisco replied to Dagr, distracted. His mind was already on the next mission, but he knew the whole group needed the time off.
At Holden’s question Francisco perked up. “The hospital shouldn’t be a problem. We have a friend there, a young woman by the name of Ariette. She’ll help you get the two inside without having to bother with paperwork…” His polite smile faltered. “I—I should give her a call ahead of time.” Pulling out his cellphone, he was about to dial the woman before his phone began to ring.
’Mari. (^o^)’ Was displayed on the caller i.d.
“What’s happened?” Francisco asked, knowing that Mari wouldn’t call so soon without cause. Patting himself down, he pulled out a small notepad and pen and wrote a note for Holden.
’She has blonde hair with pink dip dyed ends. Name Ariette. Her number is 892 3535 just give her a ring or text saying that fran has something to drop off and she’ll be outside the hospital waiting for you.’
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Dukebanner
(It’s okay Siren XD)
”Yeah I know, I can’t wait to tease him about it.” he said running his slim finger through his green locks. ”Correction you’d love Holden no matter what, I don’t think I’d love him if he dyed his hair.” he smirked. You mean you think you might try to have a one night stand with Cat at the party. he thought. ”Good luck with that Cat is, well he’s Cat.” he shrugged. You miss making out with him. he said to himself mentally rolling his eyes. ”I’m sorry I can’t cook, I am not perfect, I know it may look like it, but I’m not.” he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Duke furrowed his brows and looked away, ”You ALWAYS want to do it, you have a problem.” he huffed, unfolding his arms And letting them fall to his sides. ”You just insulted me. Why should I let you do me?” he questioned arching a brow. ”Even if I say no, you’ll keep talking about it until I say yes, so there is no escaping it.” he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 am

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 6339957b9ba65dcm3
Sydney stopped frozen for a moment, maybe he was serious. She paused for a moment confused as to what she should do before turning to him and pouting, “It won’t be poison? You won’t give me candy you’ve rubbed your stinky cigarette butts in?” she asked, still a little unconvinced that Cat would be nice to her. “If it’s a trick you have to let me beat you up” she decided by herself before running over and grabbing his hand, pulling him a long, excited to get some candy and knowing cat was paying for it she was going to make sure to take advantage of it but once again she stopped, not because she was sceptical but because she was still unsure which direction was the exit. “Maybe I should just make a whole through the wall with my mace until I find the outside” she mumbled to herself.

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 3126729065_1_4_v1F3QI9o
“Hey Chase even though you’re not a freshman, you should probably stick around cause your new” the president of the club called after him.

Chase knew it probably wasn’t a smart idea, since he’d heard it would be Mari coming by but he didn’t want to seem suspicious either. “I’m really sorry prez it’s just my grandmother isn’t in the best of health so I don’t like to leave her at home alone for too long, but if you think it’s really important I’ll stay” he answered coming back to sit down before the president stopped him.

“it’s okay you should go look after your grandmother I’ll give you a recap later” the president shooed him away.

Chase looked reluctant but agreed to leave, saying goodbye to his fellow club members before shooting off. People are so gullible he thought to himself as he exited the school. He couldn’t care less what happened to that old bat and she certainly couldn’t care less if he came home ever, as long as his father didn’t find out. Instead chase headed towards his favourite place, the black rock bar and casino. It was only a small establishment that wasn’t exactly straight and narrow, the casino part being a secret back room.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Gothic_anime_girl_beautiful_beauty_black_hair_by_j_by_jillianup-d5t5cn2
I pulled out an earphone, hearing Holdens question. "Oh yeah, is that right?" I asked monotonously. I then placed my left hand over the crook of my right shoulder over an old wound, the corner of my lips twisting like it still hurt. "Actually, I used to like mornings. Nowadays, I hate em." 

Damn ex boyfriends...

Holden directed his gaze somewhere else. Then I heard Jake. I just chuckled, nothing more, still clutching onto my shoulder. 
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:17 pm

There were a few rings and then, "what's happened?"
'Straight to the point as always~' Mari's thoughts chimed. "Well, there was this guy that was in the club-room, Minette was in there too, but I'm more worried about the guy." The red-headed girl voiced, making her tone low enough that Minette wouldn't hear, "according to Minette, he was in there before she got there, which means he must have found out the password somehow- which also means he can read your spiritual ink." Mari frowned, "but he was definitely up to something, his soul was deformed in a way, like he was twisting himself- I think he's something of a shape-shifter. Also, his spirit residue was all over the place, it leads me to believe he was snooping around the club-room. I must say, he's a good liar, he has the whole change the personality with you appearance thing down pat. For the next mission..." Mari paused, unsure, and then continued, "I think we should leave someone in the club-room." She whispered, "instead of changing the password- obviously he's either a purifier or a pacifier, so..." Mari didn't know if her better judgement was right, but she wanted to find out what that guy wanted, why he was there. "And I'd like to be the one to stay, since I'm curious." The red-headed girl stared into the hallways blindly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 8363149285_695e48bc75_z
Holden nodded at Jake's words and turned his attention back to the girl with a grin and an inviting wave of the hand. "She's been watching us, huh?" The young man bowed grandly, before shouting to the dainty stranger who sat so far away, "Did you enjoy the show?" Before he could continue communicating with the girl, Fran arrived with further instructions.

Holden stared at the note for a second, before nodding at the redhead. He pulled out his cellphone and inputted the number, texting Hello there, Ms. Ariette. I'm a friend of Fran, we've got two bodies to drop off. I'll be there in a few. Hope it's not any trouble!

"From love to hate... is there a reason for such a drastic change in feelings?" Holden questioned Artemisa as he sent away the text message. "Well, I'll be back in a few."

He carried the two victims away from the group and back into the school. Picking a room with a firm looking door, Holden rested the two bodies against the wall. He locked the door and proceeded to stretch. Very few people have seen what he was to do next. Holden's body tensed for a minute and slowly, it relaxed. His pale skin rippled and wrinkled, forming dark, metallic scales. The pupils embedded in his red irises elongated into slits reminiscent of snakes. With just two simple changes, the young man looked terribly inhuman, even without the dragon wings that had been lost through generations of human interbreeding

Holden did not often transform to this body. Partly because it used up so much energy and partly because it just highlighted his demonic traits tenfold. But the training with his family for a decade and a half, Holden could still control himself. With his orders in mind, the dragon stretched out his hands and touched the floor tiles. Barely scraping the ground, he traced a wide circle, envisioning the hospital. He stood up and watched as the circle slowly glowed scarlet with faint outlines of the trees and lawn near the entrance of the building. He could see two stretchers and a woman pacing nearby, texting. Suddenly, his phone beeped with a message. Holden smiled, before tensing his body again, slowly allowing it to revert to its natural, human self.

Holden stumbled slightly, feeling a rather drained. He grabbed the two and pulled them through the portal with much more effort than he had needed not three minutes before. As they entered the hospital's vicinity, he approached the blond woman. "Are you Ariette?"

"Yes, yes, that's me! And you are?”

“Holden, Fran’s friend. So, here they are!” he answered, placing the two unconscious teens on the stretchers. “Thanks!” Before she could reply, Holden jumped back into the portal as is started to shrink. Within a minute of returning, the portal disappeared completely. “Just in time,” he sighed quietly, before returning to the group outside, exhausted.

((Will post for Minette soon!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Dagr exhaled slowly and pulled up Allen up the stairs and out to the courtyard, where Jake and Artemisa were. There was no sign of Mari - or Holden, yet - which worried him to an extent, but he figured he would have to stop worrying.

She probably had much more experience than him in this sort of thing - and just a single mission managed to beat him up.

Not to mention, the extra feeling of anxiety upholstered the urge to vomit. Dagr shook his head - immediately regretting the action - and stepped over to the two girls. He felt a slight disturbance in the ground, the spiritual shifts, but then Holden appeared from a portal then subsequently vanished.

His eyes widened.

So he can make portals too? Dagr mused.

It felt nice to have something in common with someone.

Dagr quietly adjusted his hold on Allen and smiled faintly to himself.

--
Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Flki2
"You hate him... Why would you stay with him?"

"You hate him so much...!"

Fálki gazed solemnly from across him at the transparent swarm of voices. He should have know better than to expect that the graveyard spirits would stop pestering him about his decision, but really, the fault lied with him. Who was he to go back to the cemetery?

"I don't hate him," Fálki answered urbanely. "How can I hate someone who loves me so deeply? That is utterly disgusting."

"You are capable of disgusting deeds. Do you think you are of the living realm? Don't forget that you're dead. The sooner you exact your revenge, the better."

Fálki scowled. "Don't tell me what to do, you bastard. For now, I love my brother dearly."

"You won't love him when he grows apart from you emotionally."

A sinister, almost-scowling smile appeared on Fálki's face. He chuckled. "My dear brother wouldn't dare."

--
It occurred to Eli about thirty minutes later after that he hadn't attended the Cultural Arts Club meeting that Fran had called for two days ago. He sighed, but the feeling of being weary and worn-out overpowered his so-called 'responsible' side telling him to get up and hurry up and get to the damn club room.

Chances were that Mari would be throwing another party again.

The thought of it tired him out, mostly because of who he would be seeing there.

Although he was sure that Cattivo would probably punch him out no matter what (Cattivo + Eli = a room full of smoke and debris), he wouldn't approach Artemisa anyway.

"You scare me sometimes."

He scowled and stuffed his fingers into his mouth, biting down hard. He made sure that his bloodflow didn't allow any droplets to escape. Getting addicted to his own blood would hardly make his situation any better.

All of this musing started to give him a headache.

This was why he usually wasn't sober.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 pm

I snorted, finally letting go of my shoulder. "It's a long story." I replied to Holden before he separated himself. I waved to Holden before returning the earphone to my ear. I noticed Dagr come outside, too. He looked beat up and hurt, but I suppose for such a huge guy, he can take a beating. I envy that, actually.

I watched Dagr from the corner of my eye as a pressure built up and made the air heavy. I was caught off guard for a second, so I tensed, but then relaxed, knowing that it was nothing.

Dagr, however, was still surprised.

"Dagr, are you okay?" I asked subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm

“I’ll take that as a yes then~”

Damien had never exactly been one for patience, and he had even less patience for tasks that appeared too challenging for his abused hands to accomplish as swiftly and nimbly as he would have liked. Damien almost winced as he heard one button pop right out and fly off to the floor, but quickly attempted to coax Duke into forgetting such concerns as his lips found the other boy’s skin.
His hands wandered between them to start opening his own in turn. He could already feel himself growing harder from being able to touch Duke and damned if he didn’t love it when people touched his tattoos.

“Thank you Duke.” Damien purred before slipping his hand down Duke’s pants.
((AHA Fati feel free to time skip I am just a person who does things.)

’Somebody snooping around? …Somebody who wants to expose us, perhaps?’ The red head considered Mari’s suggestion. “That sounds like a valid suggestion. Alright, we’ll leave you behind. You most likely would’ve been bored on the upcoming one anyway.”

[[[[TIMESKIP!!! RINGRINGRINGRINGRING

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP TO THE DAY OF THE PARTY!]]]

==================================

The two cousins had gone to Mari’s house early to help with preparations for the party.

Cattivo hadn’t bothered to call up his ‘partner in crime’ - figuratively, most of the time, but there has been the occasional exception. Nothing major - mostly shoplifting, the occasional petty larceny, things like that. (He only conducted grandiose schemes whenever Jill isn’t in the picture.) And she loved parties almost as much as he did, or at least pretended to love them, if only to keep getting invitations back. He figured that she would want to sleep in so they could stay up the whole night, because who the hell sleeps at a slumber party?

He had stocked the house with the proper rations. (Rations here meaning ‘a table covered with enough alcohol to take down an elephant’) He had also put up a few decorations, much to Francisco’s amusement, because “If you’re going to have a party you’re supposed to decorate, you lazy bastards.” The morning had passed by amicably however—Cattivo had ended up fixing Francisco and Mari crepes while they waited for the others to arrive.

Head on Francisco’s lap, Cattivo watched The Godfather with the others. (In Mari’s case, it was listening, but he was sure she could still get the story.) He was shoving the rest of the crepe into his mouth, getting crumbs on Francisco who suffered being used as a plate with a smile. They had watched the movie both when they were younger. At some point, they agreed that Francisco was Tom Hagen and Cattivo was Santino. There was something romantic to Cattivo about going down in a spray of bullets, though he knew he would never voice that fantasy.

“Mari’d be Apollina, I think.” Cattivo spoke up, watching the screen with concentration. “She’s got the whole sweet but really determined thing down pat.”

“Then who would be Michael?” Francisco asked, going through Cattivo’s phone and sending out messages that the others could come to the party.

He had checked the sent box, and while most were extended an invitation by Cattivo earlier…

(Cattivo (234) 343-5634 to Damien (234) 993-2426
Se venite alla festa ti sgorbia gli occhi.

Cattivo (234) 343-5634 to Gilbert (234) 893-3993
The party is cancelled. Don’t come.)

Though to his surprise, Francisco noticed that Cattivo had actually send Sydney directions with the note ’If you can’t find your way using this you’re fucking retarded.’ “What a sweetheart.” Francisco mused, petting the top of Cattivo’s head as he sent a text telling Gilbert that the party was still on. ’Probably would’ve sent a rude text to Eli as well if he had his number…’ “The other’s should be arriving soon, right Mari?”
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 pm

"Fine," Dagr replied, giving Artemisa a faint smile.

[OTL TIMESKIPPING NOW???]

Dagr stood solemnly outside the door. Despite him insisting that his brother come along, the young spirit refused with a bright smile and allowed Dagr to come alone. It puzzled him faintly, but he found that the odd feelings circling around in his stomach occupied his mind more than his curiosity.

His soul still hadn't completely recovered, but after receiving a text that had ordered him to come to this address...

Maybe it's another mission? he wondered. His gut sank. Again? I guess I'll have to bathe in cold water...

He cautiously rang the door bell, face lined with weariness.

He was taken by surprise when a shorter male walked up, opened the door, and went in wordlessly. With a blink, he opened the door as well.

So it isn't locked...?

Dagr followed the blond-haired male into the house.

Eli approached Mari's door, feeling like absolute shit. He saw some tall guy standing at the door, but he just walked past the guy, pulled open the door, and shut it. After walking into the vestibule, he inhaled slowly. He heard the door open behind him.

So he's a new member.

They mutely made their way close to the living room before Eli stopped.

"Is it your first time coming to one of these things?" he asked, just to distract himself. Somehow, he had gotten invited to this party - and he was hardly one to deny a little fun, but without the drugs, chances were that the fun would be reduced by 50%.

The taller male sighed. "Well, if this is another mission, then no, it isn't."

Eli was puzzled. He saw Francisco, Cattivo, and Mari out of the corner of his eye, but continued. "What are you saying? It's a party."

The boy he addressed looked somewhat confused and dumbfounded. "A party?" he repeated. "Why are we having a party?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:41 pm

It's been a few days since Allen's last mission. Dagr had more or less carried him outside the old school where he left to go home limping with a muttered thank you. It took him what seemed like forever before he finally made it to his rather empty home.

"Tired." He muttered to the Fox standing next to him and proceeded to climb the stairs with some help to his room where he fell into a black empty sleep on his bed. While he slept Rae patched Allen up by cleaning and bandaging his wounds. Rae dared not heal Allen anymore besides the boys broke arm which still need to be rested once the bones were mended. Once the fox was done with that task he somehow managed to find Allen something to eat but Allen slept for two days.

The second night Allen's eyes opened and he sat up slowly to find his fox sleeping at the end of his bed. Allen noticed he was wearing a different pair of clothes and he had bandages all over his body. He reached over and petted the sleeping fox "Thank you" then his hand went to the necklace to see if Ren was there and she was. Allen sighed and almost jumped out of his skin when the sound of his phone blared into the silent room. He opened it up fast as to not wake Rae. "Oh, that party......I should go but.....I don't know." Allen sighed once again as sleep wanted to over take him although he just woke up. He crawled back over to the other end and let sleep take him.

Allen woke to Rae shaking him "Come on you've go to get up and get ready there is that party remember you don't want any of them coming here right? Get up!" Allen pushed himself up. "Alright calm down I'm still hurting you know." Allen then climbed out of his bed stripped his clothes off and all the bandages and headed for the shower. Once getting clean he re bandaged the worst of his lashes and wrapped his arm once again then clothed himself. Allen found himself sighing again as he walked toward his bedroom door. "Let's go Rae we'll leave early so I can just walk." He flipped his phone open to see the address once again as he made his way out side locked the door and down the rode. People could not see Rae but they took one look at Allen's bandages and gave him some strange faces which only made him sigh yet again. He arrived at the house just in time to see Dagr and another male he has never really seen before entering the house.

Allen stood out side simply puzzled "Maybe I should just leave before anyone sees me..." Rae shook his head at Allen.

Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Spirit Panic! - Page 2 34rg550
Hearing his phone buzz on his table, Gilbert abandoned buttoning up his shirt, leaving it half-open to flip the small, red phone open. A small brow rose quietly as he read,

Cattivo (234) 343-5634 to You
The party is cancelled. Don’t come.

the droopy-eyed boy stared at the message for a moment longer before deleting it, having an obsession with keeping his inbox wiped. And, honestly, when had Gilbert ever listened to Cattivo? Returning to his buttoning with small, plae fingers that seemed like he'd be clumsy, but after all that training at the Dragoon Camp recently, Gilbert was as balanced as one can be. Gilbert jumped at the sound of his phone buzzing again and frowned at the red thing. Přísahám, že jestli je to Cattivo znovu... he thought and flipped his phone open, relieved to find that it was from Fran this time, telling him that the party was still on. 'I figured.' Gilbert sent back and placed the phone in his pocket, grabbing his bag.

The soft-eyed boy walked to Mari's house, hoping that this party wouldn't be as tiring as the others, but knew it probably would be. Seeing a tall boy, one he'd glimpsed on the mission, at the door, Gilbert wondered why he wasn't going in when Eli abruptly pushed past and flung the door open. Yes. I'll definitely be on the roof when the round of alcohol come 'round... Gilbert thought and neared the edifice of a house, or rather, mansion.

Mari's house was a tall, three-story building that held an uncountable number of rooms and was something akin to maze. Apparently, once upon a time, it had been a motel, but then Mari's family had bought the place for a house. Well, not that anyone had ever actually seen Mari's family. According the red-headed girl, her parents were in China, so the only one who lived in the white edifice was her. Gilbert wondered if Mari got lost sometimes, but remembered that she was blind and had his answer. Nope. The place must be terribly frightening at night, when no one else was there. Apparently the only company Mari had during the summer was when Fran, Cattivo, Artemisa, and him had come over and her maid.

He wondered if maybe Mari was lonely, but just didn't complain. He sighed and entered through one of the massive, oak doors.

Mari smiled to herself and bit into her crepe. "It won't take long." Mari assured Cattivo and laughed quietly at his and Fran's speculations of who would be who from the movie. Suddenly, Mari sensed a gentle soul outside her door and concluded that it was Dagr from the way the pressure felt. She was about to tell Dagr to come on in, when another soul burst in, this one was more chaotic and deepened, with callouses from a hard life. "Eli!" Mari cried and leapt from her seat, tackling the boy with a cheerful smile as Dagr walked in. "Glad you found your way here, Dagr!" She greeted the boy and wrapped her arms around him in greeting. The next person to enter was Gilbert, Mari almost missed him coming in since Gilbert's soul was more repressed and caged into him, not letting any pressure befall on others. Mari hugged him as well and smiled, spinning the smaller boy around.

"M...Mari, please stop..." Gilbert requested in his quiet, monotonous voice, but a small smile was on his face. Mari consented, and turned to them all, "we were just watching the Godfather, if you'd like, you can leave your bags on the bag-carrier and Marissa will take them to your rooms. Marissa, a tall, dark-haired woman with tanned skin, a red dot upon her forehead, and black orbs, outfitted in a maid suit, gestured to the bag-carrier. "Terima kasih atas semua bantuan Anda, Marissa, maaf untuk menelepon Anda pada hari libur." Mari apologized in Marissa's native tongue.

"Tidak masalah, nyonya." Marissa smiled softly and shook her head, "itu setidaknya aku bisa lakukan..."

Mari smiled back and turned back to the others, "also, Micheal, the chef, will be here in a few minutes, so ask him for something if you're feeling peckish." That said, Mari walked around in the overly-spacious living room as she waited for the others. Tsubaki hopped down the stairs in his small fox form and leapt onto Mari's shoulder as she stared out the window. "Oh, and Dagr, can you tell Allen, he can come inside?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm

It seemed that the shorter boy was about to answer when Mari suddenly hugged him. He watched 'Eli' hug her back solemnly - as if on instinct - and then retract his arms sharply, catching himself.

Eli looked somewhat shaken.

But then Mari greeted Dagr. He hugged Mari back and almost sighed in relief. A familiar face.

"Oh, and Dagr, can you tell Allen, he can come inside?" she asked.

He nodded to Mari and quickly went back out down the vestibule and out the doors, sliding past another boy that he'd seen on the mission. So many people that I don't know... he thought with dread.

And this is a party?

He stopped thinking about it when he saw an indecisive Allen.

"Allen," he called, raising his voice slightly, a relieved smile on his face. "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Panic!   Spirit Panic! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Panic!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next